New version, 0.70b2 - Page 2

New version, 0.70b2

Discuss Spring news, such as fresh releases and press coverage, here.
GrOuNd_ZeRo

Post by GrOuNd_ZeRo »

Someone I played with explained Spring's slowdown is due to the GUI being linked to the synch or something, I believe it was Hrmph.

Anyway, excellent job on the latest version! I am happy with it! shadows now! I can't believe it! it works in fullscreen! and the shiny units option is SHEER BRILLIANCE!
Sean Mirrsen

Post by Sean Mirrsen »

Can ye please fix the camera rotation? When you hold the middle mouse button and move the mouse, the camera turns. But if you hold Shift, making queues, then the camera turns at increased speed, making it very hard to do anything. It only happens with MMB held down, 'crosshair mode' works alright. Ctrl also affects, making the camera turn slower.
PauloMorfeo

Post by PauloMorfeo »

What camera style are you using?

Try using Ctrl+J to change to another camera style!?
Tobi
Spring Developer

Post by Tobi »

Sean Mirrsen wrote:Can ye please fix the camera rotation? When you hold the middle mouse button and move the mouse, the camera turns. But if you hold Shift, making queues, then the camera turns at increased speed, making it very hard to do anything. It only happens with MMB held down, 'crosshair mode' works alright. Ctrl also affects, making the camera turn slower.
is already fixed in svn...
BvDorp

Post by BvDorp »

I saw there's even more fixed.. So.. new version coming up? plz?
Tobi
Spring Developer

Post by Tobi »

BvDorp wrote:I saw there's even more fixed.. So.. new version coming up? plz?
Poke Zaphod for that, he's the lead :wink:
BvDorp

Post by BvDorp »

* pokes Zaph *

get ur lazy a$$ off that container and make some hundred ppl happy ;)

perhaps that container will too.. we'll see ;)
hrmph

Post by hrmph »

It wasn't me who said that; but if it is correct then by all means it was me, lol :D :D

One thing I have noticed is that large/multiple explosions causes desynch. In one game of AA when 4 banthas got dgunned at once, 4 players all desynched at the same time...

Return to “News”