Look at the download page for direct download links, or use the ingame updater which should now work in this version.
What has changed?
- check if common unitsync users are running, abort installation if any is found
- don't download and install RiverDale and SmallDivide when the user already has it
- even more preventions of DIV0
- whe watching a demo with a setup locally, overwrite maxspeed with 10
- fix mousehover detection for radar icons
- fixed performance of Lua fontHandler
- make the orbit-controller actually do something on win32
- make the orbit-controller speeds configurable
- rescale fonts on window resize so they don't look ugly
- fixed black border blending of fonts
- ATI drivers lie about not supporting extensions required by shadows. we ignore that extension now
- new fbi tag: bankingAllowed - only affects hoverAttack=1 units; controls if the aircraft can bank.
- fbi tag upright now affects gunships
- fix CAirMoveType using an uninitialized variable (maxSpeed)
- fix Aircraft fuel not working properly on units with multiple weapons
- fix SendLuaMsg
- improve heading table resolution, this makes huge units less jerky
- fix the gamespeed not going back up after it was slowed down
- when ArchiveCache has not been written yet, do not add archive dependencies that are already in the chain (was breaking demos)
- fix factories switching their yardmap to fully-blocked when a unit is present inside (so units don't getstuck inside)
- fixed map defined detailtex
- fix LUA Spring.GetTeamResources does not return "received" for one player on each team
- engine now loads many start script options from GAME\ModOptions\ section in start script, instead of just GAME\
- added EngineOptions.lua to springcontent.sdz, this contains the default engine options for backward compatibility
- GetModOptions unitsync call parses both EngineOptions.lua and ModOptions.lua, and returns combined list of options
- lots of fixes to CMake and dedicated server (already released)
- minor KAIK stability fixes
Almost forgot to thank people who made this happen: imbaczek, kloot, tvo, submarine, jK, det and all helpers, testers, contributors etc.
Important: You have to upload your lobby to make use of some of the new features (included in the installer).