Can people play for fun and not only to win ??? (IN BA !!!)

Please use this forum to set up matches and discuss played games.

Moderator: Moderators

drolito

Post by drolito »

there are 3 things i don't like and i'm sure to not be the only one :

1) The players who make comintrusion, combomb or comnap at the beginning ... that always fuck the party which is finished 10 minutes after ... moreover these players are always the same : those who claim that they are the best everywhere !!!

2) The players who don't play fair game ... generally in 2v2 or 3v3 game, these players are with 1 or 2 friends and good want to play against a noobs for win in 3 mn ...

3) When an honnest host (me ?) make fair teams ... and a player change his ally with no raison ... host ajust allies again ... these player change again ... host force player ally just before beginning ... and after the player leave game when begin ... if u think the team not to be fair say it !!!

STOP TO DO THESE BAD THINGS PLEASE !!!

PS : get ready when u just enter in a game channel ... never stay unready to make the host and others players wait for you after !!!
Last edited by drolito on 05 Mar 2007, 17:23, edited 1 time in total.
tombom

Re: Can people play for fun and not only to win ???

Post by tombom »

drolito wrote: 2) The players who don't play fair game ... generally in 2v2 or 3v3 game, these players are with 1 or 2 friends and good want to play against a noobs for win in 3 mn ...
I play "stacked" teams pretty much always, just because I like to know who I'm playing with and that they'll listen when I ask them for stuff. I've lost a lot of times doing this. I admit though that games where the other team is great but smurfing can be pretty frustrating if you're new.
3) When an honnest host (me ?) make fair teams ... and a player change his ally with no raison ... host ajust allies again ... these player change again ... host force player ally just before beginning ... and after the player leave game when begin ... if u think the team not to be fair say it !!!
This is just one of those things bad players tend to do. They're the same sort of players who will spam READY UP PLS then disappear without being readied and leave when they come back with no explanation.
drolito

Post by drolito »

tombom wrote:I play "stacked" teams pretty much always, just because I like to know who I'm playing with and that they'll listen when I ask them for stuff. I've lost a lot of times doing this. I admit though that games where the other team is great but smurfing can be pretty frustrating if you're new.
I think if you are with a friend ... 2 noobs come ... you have to play each one with a noob and help them to play in game (if u have time) ... not to stay ally with your friend and make a noob-rush-carnage ^^
Ishach

Post by Ishach »

when you are good, playing to win IS playing for fun
Last edited by Ishach on 05 Mar 2007, 12:43, edited 1 time in total.
1v0ry_k1ng

Post by 1v0ry_k1ng »

+1
drolito

Post by drolito »

fun, it is not destroying the game of 10 others players because u want to make these bad thing, men !!!
Do you think we have to be very good to make 1 airfactory, 2 metal storage, 5 cons planes, 1 nano, 1 atlas and 2 scout to make a combomb and reclaim the 2 dead com after ???
It's only a gay strategy ...

But i know which players you are ^^
quantum

Post by quantum »

It's more like 1 factory, 2 metal storage, then a swarm of jeffies pwn everything you have.

If you can't find a counter, try the tactic yourself a few times. Your opponents will show you the counters.
jackalope

Post by jackalope »

drolito wrote:there are 3 things i don't like and i'm sure to not be the only one :

1) The players who make comintrusion, combomb or comnap at the beginning ... that always fuck the party which is finished 10 minutes after ... moreover these players are always the same : those who claim that they are the best everywhere !!!

2) The players who don't play fair game ... generally in 2v2 or 3v3 game, these players are with 1 or 2 friends and good want to play against a noobs for win in 3 mn ...

STOP TO DO THESE BAD THINGS PLEASE !!!

PS : get ready when u just enter in a game channel ... never stay unready to make the host and others players wait for you after !!!
well I would make a request of players like you to not just go and build your wall of 10 HLTs and start on your 3 guardians so you can get all defended before you attack and suddenly you get all surprised when the enemy build some unit that can go around/destroy your defenses making your team lose.
drolito

Post by drolito »

play BA with me one time before saying what strategy i make ... ^^

... im sure that if i play an altored divide ... 99/100 games if i make one atlas and go in the opponent side with my com ... i destroy all before they have been able to make anything ... because com always are going to middle ...

Some players like to make that strategy ... 1 make that and 9 are sorry about this bad game ...

but jackalope is a very good player who dont make defense and know how to make otherwise and always have make air defense at first time in an altored !!!

Stay humble please ...

and if we have to make all these stupid strategies counters ... it will finish in a lucky game : "i have make the good counter or the bad counter ?"[/img]
Last edited by drolito on 05 Mar 2007, 16:51, edited 3 times in total.
overkill

Post by overkill »

I try and have a fun game and delay killing noobs so they can be a fight and then my allies say i suck :?
Peet
Malcontent

Post by Peet »

this thread and its author are maed of lol and dfens
1v0ry_k1ng

Post by 1v0ry_k1ng »

P3374H wrote:this thread and its author are maed of lol and dfens
:lol:
drolito

Post by drolito »

I'm made of lol ... that's sure ... but im not a XTA player so im not made of defense ^^
i think i had to put in the title : FOR BA PLAYERS !!!

because thats not the same for the poor XTA players who doesn't know what a com can make ^^ ...

its sure that's not the same in XTA : u can destroy a com with little units (5 samson can easily do that very quickly) ... even at the beginning ... in BA ... a com which make an intrusion can easily destroy 1/2 of the opponents base before being destroyed ...
Last edited by drolito on 05 Mar 2007, 17:20, edited 1 time in total.
1v0ry_k1ng

Post by 1v0ry_k1ng »

dunno, combombing dosnt really happen in xta cuz xta commanders own too much to be used a bombz.
drolito

Post by drolito »

sure ivory : i have understand why you were surprising by my topic ! Its a BA topic ...
i have change the title for ...
KDR_11k
Game Developer

Post by KDR_11k »

Play Gundam, that has no combombing.
NOiZE
Balanced Annihilation Developer

Post by NOiZE »

try getting some skills?
Peet
Malcontent

Post by Peet »

drolito wrote:but im not a XTA player so im not made of defense
Some things are absolutely hilarious coming from people who play little but altored, tangerine, and speedmetal.

This is one of them.
Dragon45

Post by Dragon45 »

y u r insulting smurg goat bai saying it is suck goat

:<

i personally liek teh commbombz and crayz napz. Its FNU
Lolsquad_Steven

Post by Lolsquad_Steven »

drolito wrote: and if we have to make all these stupid strategies counters ... it will finish in a lucky game : "i have make the good counter or the bad counter ?"[/img]
scout more please.

Return to “Ingame Community”