what can we do against loosers who always leave before end ?

Please use this forum to set up matches and discuss played games.

Moderator: Moderators

drolito

Post by drolito »

There is another topic about me :

http://spring.clan-sy.com/phpbb/viewtop ... highlight=

maybe it's a sign of imaturity or other ... but i want to ask a question :

is it anything to do against players who always leave before end when they loose ? i have only find this (bad) solution to avenge me against him ... and i want to know if there is another (good) solution ???

I want to say it is the first time i make that, othertimes i ignore the loosersleaver ... but for charlemagne against me it's not the first time so i wanted to tell him i was so despite against that !

PS :
charlemagne wrote:(I serously forgot I was host, those things happen)
He is hoster all the time with his team so it is seriously funny when he writes that !!!
Lolsquad_Steven

Post by Lolsquad_Steven »

All you can do is laugh and try not to let it get to you, there's always the possibility that it was different this time though.
Charlemagne

Post by Charlemagne »

I would like to add that before yesterday's game, in which I did forget I was host and closed the game prematurely, though it should be pointed out when the match was only a few minutes from completion anyway (so I did not ruin hours of fun for the involved really, just a few extra special effects until victory screen) I have not played that man ever before. I just checked all my replays and not once before have I played him, or quit prematurely for that matter.

Either he is lying because he wants to run some personal crusade against me as a person for some reason (possibly because I expressed hatred for French, which I would like to add I did as a joke), or he is mistaken.

In either case I will be ignoring this man from this point on, and I advise others to do the same. His accusations hold no truth and he couldn't possibly prove that they do.

EDIT: Though on topic I would like to say that it shouldn't be completely impossible to make so that the game continues without the host, could it?
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

5 Mins no Join Game after leaving.

Warning Sign of RageQuit marked before the Name...

Let the Peoplz vote after the Game over the behaviour of the Players in it. Peopl with bad behauviour get autohandicap, aslong as they are not Noobies...

So Ideas are there...
drolito

Post by drolito »

yeah ... it can be good idea to make that !!!
ZellSF

Re: what can we do against loosers who always leave before e

Post by ZellSF »

drolito wrote:There is another topic about me :

http://spring.clan-sy.com/phpbb/viewtop ... highlight=

maybe it's a sign of imaturity or other ... but i want to ask a question :

is it anything to do against players who always leave before end when they loose ? i have only find this (bad) solution to avenge me against him ... and i want to know if there is another (good) solution ???

I want to say it is the first time i make that, othertimes i ignore the loosersleaver ... but for charlemagne against me it's not the first time so i wanted to tell him i was so despite against that !

PS :
charlemagne wrote:(I serously forgot I was host, those things happen)
He is hoster all the time with his team so it is seriously funny when he writes that !!!
drolito, if you really very curious what to do about people like that, the last thing you should've done to ask about it really is continuing a discussion that was locked earlier, you know.
rattle
Damned Developer

Post by rattle »

What are loosers anyway...
drolito

Post by drolito »

ZellSF wrote:drolito, if you really very curious what to do about people like that, the last thing you should've done to ask about it really is continuing a discussion that was locked earlier, you know.
Sure ... because i have make what was possible for me to avenge against the man who have "ragequit" ... and i want to know if there is a true other normal solution ... bacause if there isnt i will continue to make that when a people "ragequit" !!!

When someone "ragequit", me i "rageflood" ... i think its normal !!!
rattle wrote:What are loosers anyway...
loosers are losers in france !
j5mello

Post by j5mello »

Don't spam period. It won't help you at all. A mod will see you spamming and since you can't really prove that he quits on purpose you'll get muted/banned and nothing happens to him. this earns u a bad reputation (as it already has) and makes it harder for u to join a game.

besides this is just a game you shouldn't be "seeking revenge" against a host who quits especially since 90% of the time its not them being an ass...

just a though but anyone here speak fluent french/english so this dialouge could go a little smoother :?:
manored

Post by manored »

PicassoCT wrote:5 Mins no Join Game after leaving.

Let the Peoplz vote after the Game over the behaviour of the Players in it. Peopl with bad behauviour get autohandicap, aslong as they are not Noobies...

So Ideas are there...
Instead of a rage quit sign there could be some number telling how high is the percentage of games that people leaved before the end (Off course spects and people who have been exterminated wouldnt count, and people who self destroyed their last things would count unleash they were the last people of their team on game.)
manored

Post by manored »

PicassoCT wrote:5 Mins no Join Game after leaving.

So Ideas are there...
Instead of a rage quit sign there could be some number telling how high is the percentage of games that people leaved before the end (Off course spects and people who have been exterminated wouldnt count, and people who self destroyed their last things would count unleash they were the last people of their team on game.)

And drolito, dont seek reveange. It makes everthing worse. Its much better and simplier to just not play games hosted by charlemagne anymore if you think he is a bad host. And never try to make yourself being heard by spaming, not only that anoys everone and can crash the server, but will get you banned pretty quickly.
drolito

Post by drolito »

i will take your advice ... never do this again and rage in my T-shirt the next time ... :(
manored wrote:can crash the server
dont know that ... i never flood again : dont want to crash the server and all the parties !

PS : double post dont crash forum, manored ? ? ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
ZellSF

Post by ZellSF »

drolito wrote:
ZellSF wrote:drolito, if you really very curious what to do about people like that, the last thing you should've done to ask about it really is continuing a discussion that was locked earlier, you know.
Sure ... because i have make what was possible for me to avenge against the man who have "ragequit" ... and i want to know if there is a true other normal solution ... bacause if there isnt i will continue to make that when a people "ragequit" !!!

When someone "ragequit", me i "rageflood" ... i think its normal !!!
Oh, your broken English confused normal with idiotic again? There is a normal solution, it's called leave us alone, it's only a game and you can live without it and I certainly hope that's what you're going to do :/

And your reply had nothing to do with my quoted post, which was asking what the hell are you expecting by continuing a discussion that's already been locked once?
drolito

Post by drolito »

The discussion was not this zellSF ...
ZellSF

Post by ZellSF »

drolito wrote:The discussion was not this zellSF ...
You shouldn't have mentioned it in the first place. I did give you a normal solution to dealing with hosts quitting.

I've had to deal with it a few times, I certainly didn't go bother the host because of a simple computer game. Hell, one of the times I even stayed for another game (after host mysteriously quit a SpeedMetal game where I killed his base with gators pretty early)
Last edited by ZellSF on 07 Feb 2007, 17:15, edited 1 time in total.
manored

Post by manored »

In fact it was not. The first time was Charlemagne complaining about drolito, now its drolito complaining about Charlemagne... :lol:

And the double post was a accident caused by a misture of forum inercia + my lack of patience + the anyoing forum bug that logs me off winhout reason
+ the stupid fact that you cannot delet unaswered posts.
drolito

Post by drolito »

i dont complaining about C********* ... may be i have make mistake (i dont think so but error may quickly arrive ...) and i dont want to continu to blame him ... there is not only one man ... i think stay in a game and dont get ready next time can be a good solution ...

yesterday one man wanted the spot of another (noob) ... noob dont want to let him (normal : he was the first on the spot) and we begin the game and the noob have been Dgun by other ... i think we have to notice all these behavior and take sanction !!!
LordMatt

Post by LordMatt »

Let's all ragequit this thread now... :|

Return to “Ingame Community”