Worst teammate you've ever fought with

Please use this forum to set up matches and discuss played games.

Moderator: Moderators

wildferret

Post by wildferret »

I shouldnt really say fought with, its more like been on the same team as, since they probably wouldnt hhave been much help.

Anyways, who was the most useless/worst teammate you were ever on the same team as?
For me, it was my second online match of Altored_Divide. It was supposed to be a 3 on 3, but one guy on my team (very experienced) had to quit just as the match started, and I was left with this one guywho ended up porcing, and i mean porcing. His base was tiny, with only enough room for a kbot lab and an air base. he ended up being taken out rather easily by the enemy.
So lets here your stories.
Peet
Malcontent

Post by Peet »

My worst teammate...probably me :lol:
I have epic losing streaks.
knorke

Post by knorke »

There are so many stories...

I hate people..
...who do not share ressources in teamgames. Best is when they start to build storages so they can save all the 5000 metal for themself and never use it.

...who say "I go air" then never use the airfield to attack but instead rush to air 2 and start building fusions or berthas with they conplanes.

...who reclaim your mex to replace it with their own. If you want it, just ask?

...Someone says "Iam going T2 now." => "Me too.", "Yup, me too." Then noone has ressources to finish it or they can't hold back the enemy anymore.

...who build lots of T2 units and then keep them just standing around somewhere. If you tell them to help attack/defend they do nothing. Later their stuff gets steamrolled by advanced tanks and stuff and its "lol, Iam glad I didnt attack with, all my bots would have died. There was no chance anyway."
wildferret

Post by wildferret »

tell me about it
jackalope

Post by jackalope »

I once spectated a guy whose starting build order was to build 5 mexes and then say "ok I'm sharing metal"
Dragon45

Post by Dragon45 »

I have never had a useless teammate. In fact, I love having bad players on my team. In the worst cases, I simply kidnap their comm, and bomb with it.

Everybody wins!

(Well, except for the other team, which usually does a rage quit).
BigSteve

Post by BigSteve »

My worst teamate was dragon45, he spent the entire game trying to get me on a date and harrassing me for my phone number.
Luckily Cabbage was there to save me and managed to fend off that jagged commoner with the .kick command!

:P
LordMatt

Post by LordMatt »

My worst teamate was dragon45, he spent the entire game trying to get me on a date and harrassing me for my phone number.
Luckily Cabbage was there to save me and managed to fend off that jagged commoner with the .kick command!

He did that to you too?! :shock:

For me, a bad teammate is anyone without skill who won't take direction. I really don't care how bad someone is as long as they cooperate.
Fikkiezero

Post by Fikkiezero »

The worst teammate was probably myself :oops: In the beginning I got a few times the message "that i should'nt forget to help a bit too"...i don't think that's very positive :-)
Ishach

Post by Ishach »

i once had [V4]Skunk as a partner on Mars and I told him how to do a good rush on mars and we executed it perfectly, wiping the player opposite him to all but his commander.

So skunk decides to spend the next 20minutes teching to a krogoth with no other infrastructure to support it

:(
jackalope

Post by jackalope »

Ishach wrote:i once had [V4]Skunk as a partner on Mars and I told him how to do a good rush on mars and we executed it perfectly, wiping the player opposite him to all but his commander.

So skunk decides to spend the next 20minutes teching to a krogoth with no other infrastructure to support it

:(
yeah there's nothing worse than looking around your allies' bases and seeing the glowing nano-frame of a gantry
Day

Post by Day »

worst teammate was LONG ago when a comet very old aa game was dragging out.. it was me + him even though he lost his base vs 4 others.. i was finally getting ready to start striking back.
next thing before i know it i see his comm dgunning mine on com ends.
after that he just kept typing ))))
Saktoth
Zero-K Developer

Post by Saktoth »

'I know! Ill build a vulcan! That will finish them off!'

10 seconds later, desync. Especially frustrating when the guy has been porcing the whole game. Even worse when you were just about to win (No thanks to him). Funnier, though, when you were just about to lose.

Ive even seen some experianced players build vulcans. You'd think they'd have learnt not to do that by now.

Today i played 3v3 BA tangerine where i was going dedicated air. Realizing the enemy was wide open to early air drops around the back (I took out some wind and mexes with a gunship earlier), i built 3 transports. I landed them near blue (Who shall remain unnamed). I put a tag on them saying 'Can you use these?' and he says 'Yeah, sure' so i give them to him and mark out the course he should take.

Some time later, he hasnt done anything with them. 'Use em then?' i tag them again. He goes 'I am!', and starts building a tech2 factory. 'Um no they are just sitting there. Drop some flashies' i say. He then begins to reclaim his tech 1 factory. I exlaim this fact, and he enthusiastically points out that he is building goliaths. Which cant be transported...

'Could you scout a bit for me? I dont want my to be shot down.' he says.

Of course, its too late. Blue is just about to finish his third utterly untransportable goliath when flop sends in the brawlers (Have you ever played flop on tangerine? You'll know what i mean). Blue has no AA. Game over.
BigSteve

Post by BigSteve »

LordMatt wrote:

He did that to you too?! :shock:

For me, a bad teammate is anyone without skill who won't take direction. I really don't care how bad someone is as long as they cooperate.
hehe ^^
Noruas
XTA Developer

Worse ally

Post by Noruas »

Emo Allies are the worse, PERIOD
'Dear commander, my base is a complete mess. The weasel rush is this second and I can't even build into my allies porced's llts anymore.

My dad grounded me cause he caught me on my mom's computer again. He's such a newb. I wish i could just d-gun away to somewhere where veterans could understand me.

I fight out with one krogoth at a trench and I'm dead? Hello, it's the new mod. Ever heard of experimentation?

I tried to cut my anti air yesterday but some of the planes got on my wind generators, and I totally freaked. Needless to say, they're ruined.'
Ok ok Last one!
Dear Commander:

Mood: Rushed.

My base is spiraling downward. I couldn't get enough metal to go to the Frontline and Victory trench battlefield. It sucks cause they have some of my favorite stuff like 'Gator My Heart Because Weasel spam spam You' and 'Rip Apart My Defense' and of course, 'Dgunner the Dgunning Dgunner'. And it doesn't help that I couldn't get my L.L.T. to do that laser thingy. Like that guy from that [LCC] clan can do.

I'm an noob kid, degrading as can be You'd be nondegrading too if you looked just like me

I got snipers on my peewees and bombstrikes on my solars I'm almost noob enough to start dgunning my lab

Cause I feel real deep when I'm dressing in Core I call it mankilt of masculinity , girls just call me a drag Cause the core look like chicks and chicks look like peewees(a small bird) cause core is one step below Arm

Stop my building and rush my winds
I must be noob
I don't dgun around when I go to town
I must be noob

I'm arm and sensitive with low economy power The way I build makes every map feel like GreenFields I have all real problems but I like'd to make it false I captured my allies commander now I'm all alone for a game

Building and reclaiming wreakage aren't my hobbies I can't get through a weasel gator spam without complaining

Allies keep breaking up with me its never any fun They say they already have a noob on their team they don't need another one

Stop my building and rush my winds
I must be noob
I don't dgun around when I go to town
I must be noob
FPS in my gunship and friendly fire the nukes
I must be noob
I play Spring and yell suicidal remarks
I must be noob

...My game is just a black wreck you know? Its so dark and its suffocating me, grabbing a hold of me and firing its bertha. Tighter than a atlas holding my commander...Which is wtf by the way...

When I get attacked I cut my anti air in every direction
Hearing krogoths about getting dgunned give me an erection
I write in a textpad and make my own A.A.
I tell my friends my commander explodes black and play during classes

I'm just a 1337, cheap imitation of l33t You can read me 'Commander in the Rise' and watch me get ticked off !

I'll play AA or BA while hating xta If I said I like any mods, It only be AA

I play like I'm dead and tech like a homo
I must be noob
Screw Spring I play old school TA
I must be noob
I like to cry and hate my clanmates
I must be noob
Me and my allies all look like targets
I must be noobs

...My parents don't get me ya know? They think I'm addicted just because they saw me on for a day...well a couple of days but I mean its the 2000's can't 2 or 4 days playing with no breaks happen without being addicted? I mean chicks dig that kinda thing anyways.

I don't know commander sometimes I think you're the only one who gets me. You're my best servant.

I feel like fleas
LordMatt

Re: Worse ally

Post by LordMatt »

Noruas wrote:LuLz
SwiftSpear
Classic Community Lead

Post by SwiftSpear »

I can't remember the guy's name, played most of the way into the game being useless and doing nothing and then self-d without attacking the enemy in almost anyway. Wasted our whole game's worth of time with his gayness. If he had disconnected at least I could have took his stuff and continued the game, but because he self-d the whole game was a waste of time.
1v0ry_k1ng

Post by 1v0ry_k1ng »

yeah ANYONE who self destructs in a team game ruins the game, and all to many people do.
Tobi
Spring Developer

Post by Tobi »

Worst teammate I fought with was a guy who, in a top vs bottom XTA game (we two being bottom) built about 3 mexes, a solar, and after that, only ambushers on the bottom edge of the map. Not 2 or 3, but about 20. In the mean time complaining about lack of metal, and later even reclaiming my defenses to be able to continue building ambushers...
Comp1337

Re: Worse ally

Post by Comp1337 »

LordMatt wrote:
Noruas wrote:LuLz
rofl, Noruas wins

Return to “Ingame Community”