Could you PLEASE ban ZergZergLOL - Page 5

Could you PLEASE ban ZergZergLOL

Please use this forum to set up matches and discuss played games.

Moderator: Moderators

Lolsquad_Steven

Post by Lolsquad_Steven »

Seriously it's not the moderators job to ban people for in game conduct for a good reason like it isn't my jobs to find flaws in the wacky solutions you come up with.
Das Bruce

Post by Das Bruce »

Lolsquad_Steven wrote:
Das Bruce wrote:
Lolsquad_Steven wrote: Maybe you should think that threw for a while, try to figure out why it wont work.
Or you could stop being condescending and actually figure out some reasons for yourself and tell me?
I would, if i felt like it.
Or if you could find any.
Lolsquad_Steven wrote:Seriously it's not the moderators job to ban people for in game conduct for a good reason like it isn't my jobs to find flaws in the wacky solutions you come up with.
Then what is their job?
duncs

Post by duncs »

to get back on subject: this kind of thing is not cool. I like TA spring a whole lot, but I don't always have time for it. there was no way I could have known who this guy was, as I hadn't played more than about 3 games in the last 2 months. now it's one thing if he does it once or twice, but if he's well known for doing that... time to do something about it maybe.
Ishach

Post by Ishach »

Das Bruce wrote: Then what is their job?
To make sure the chat in lobby is suitable and the forums are clean.
Drone_Fragger

Post by Drone_Fragger »

You all lose. Moderators are there to stop the lobby being spammed, which may crash the Server. If you play with speedmetalers, Noobs, idiots or general asshats, its your fault. don't let him play in your games. Kick him from your server, Yell at him. Problem solved.
SwiftSpear
Classic Community Lead

Post by SwiftSpear »

Server will autoban anyone who is seriously at risk of crashing the server. Moderators are there to keep spring a friendly and enjoyable experience. We're hoping to evetually get bad lists for game hosts so they can block the IP's of people they don't want to have to play with by blocking their user names. At that point it wouldn't any more be nessicary for mods to worry about what goes on in game.
Felix the Cat

Post by Felix the Cat »

I note that the guy's name is "ZergZergLOL".

I also note that two of the main people defending him are Lolsquad_Steven and Isach, also a Lolsquad person.

Is ZergZergLOL in your clan/community/group/lolsquad? Is that why you're defending him? Does Lolsquad condone this sort of behavior?

Just curious, if so I'll go ahead and add all of "Lolsquad" to my "blacklist".
Min3mat

Post by Min3mat »

you you you indescribable moron
PLAY FREAKING PPL BEFORE FORMING A OPINION
lolsquad are great so STFU >.< >.< >.<
and its NOT in mods area to discuss this someone LOCK THE DAMN THREAD AFORE I EXPLODE
zorbawic

Post by zorbawic »

how about:
1. creating something similar to rank, but more like "other players respect" which would indicate how much other players like You?
and/or
2. creating something similar to rank, but more like "teamattacker points" which would indicate how much damage your units inflict to your allies (calculated by the host's server after a finished battle)?

There could be servers allowing in only players with a certain level of positive respect/teamattacker points.

This could solve smurf accounts problem, because people who don't screw other players fun will automaticly get enaugh positive points.
Last edited by zorbawic on 01 Aug 2006, 03:20, edited 1 time in total.
Min3mat

Post by Min3mat »

how about
the noobs shut up
smurfing is accepted and enjoyed
a 1v1/2v2 ladder is set up
Felix the Cat

Post by Felix the Cat »

Min3mat wrote:you you you indescribable moron
PLAY FREAKING PPL BEFORE FORMING A OPINION
lolsquad are great so STFU >.< >.< >.<
and its NOT in mods area to discuss this someone LOCK THE DAMN THREAD AFORE I EXPLODE
I fail to understand why you are yelling and screaming over something that doesn't concern you, flaming people and trying to start a confrontation.

If you have something substantiative to add to the discussion, I invite you to contribute it.

If not, I invite you to reconsider posting.

Thank you.
Min3mat

Post by Min3mat »

Felix hmmm i played this game with this guy online once and he was called PetFood omg you combomber i think you should be bansticked at once
NO
ZIP IT
Felix the Cat

Post by Felix the Cat »

Min3mat wrote:Felix hmmm i played this game with this guy online once and he was called PetFood omg you combomber i think you should be bansticked at once
NO
ZIP IT
Just to let you know, I'll be ignoring your trolling from now on.

Goodbye.
Ishach

Post by Ishach »

Felix the Cat wrote:I note that the guy's name is "ZergZergLOL".

I also note that two of the main people defending him are Lolsquad_Steven and Isach, also a Lolsquad person.

Is ZergZergLOL in your clan/community/group/lolsquad? Is that why you're defending him? Does Lolsquad condone this sort of behavior?

Just curious, if so I'll go ahead and add all of "Lolsquad" to my "blacklist".
Yeah real mature
Candleman

Post by Candleman »

I have stated many times that this "zergzerg" character should be punished in some way, but Felix, there is no need to go about instigating others because you had a bad experience with this guy.

He should be banned for at least a day, but you are being very persistant. Perhaps too much.
Lolsquad_Steven

Post by Lolsquad_Steven »

"Felix the cat", more like "felix is fat".

CHECK MATE
Candleman

Post by Candleman »

We could've done without that, though. :|
Ishach

Post by Ishach »

Candleman wrote:We could've done without that, though. :|
Trust me, we couldn't
Cheesecan

Post by Cheesecan »

It's as easy as typing .kick ZergZergLOL. This matter is not worth all this fuss!
Ishach

Post by Ishach »

Cheesecan wrote:It's as easy as typing .kick ZergZergLOL. This matter is not worth all this fuss!
Are you mad?

We need a crack team of moderators who will volunteer who will work around the clock to thoroughly scan through replays and chatlogs to bring these horrible teamkillers to justice.

And if you think this idea is bad then you are probably a teamkiller yourself!

Return to “Ingame Community”