Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

Please use this forum to set up matches and discuss played games.

Moderator: Moderators

MasterBel

Ban Appeal

Post by MasterBel »

To whoever is responsible:

I'd like to appeal a ban that I have been given for alleged team-killing that I had no part in, and suggest that the evidence should be reviewed before someone is banned. This morning I played this game, sometime during/after which someone accused me of team-killing. I'm pretty sure that in none of the games I played today I did anything inappropriate, and even though I have been a poor team player in the past, recently I've been trying very hard to be the best team member that I can.
Please, review the evidence, and it should be clear that I fully intended the entire game through to be an asset to my team.

If this does not pertain to you, feel very free to ignore it. :) I only post here and not send a PM because I don't know who set the ban, and I understand that people who aren't responsible/don't have any power don't like being complained to. This isn't pointed at you, so don't worry. :)

This is the ban in question:
[19:59:00] <DarkEnergy8> accountId=221224([CoF]MasterBel2) --> banType=force-spec, endDate="2021-07-13 23:05:47", reason="team killing", startDate="2019-01-25 23:05:47"

Thanks,
~MasterBel2
:)
Silentwings

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Silentwings »

Indeed, you weren't responsible - a smurf of [Bro]Grumpy was (nextdoor, similar colour...). Should be ok now.
MasterBel

Post by MasterBel »

PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

I would like to appeal against this appeal.
MasterBel obviously is guilty, he is behind his own smurf, to get away with all his crimes.
I suggest a solomonic solution, where MasterBel is banned at every uneven day of the week.

Return to “Ingame Community”