An apology

An apology

Please use this forum to set up matches and discuss played games.

Moderator: Moderators

MasterBel2

An apology

Post by MasterBel2 »

Hi everyone,
Over the past few months, at the very least, I've been doing a lot of things that I know are wrong – ragequitting, just straight up quitting for no apparent reason, throwing games, and possibly trolling in some other ways too…

Firstly I should apologise to lucido, for the last game I played. Triton, you're right: teamkilling is never okay, and nothing justifies it – not even perceived teamkilling by the other player, or whatever fantasy I'd built up for myself to justify what I did. I was also wrong to be difficult in that conversation when I knew the truth. You did nothing wrong, trit. And I did deserve to be banned for a while. So thank you.

I could list the things I've done, but ultimately what I've been doing is making the BA community a less nice place to be. ((And for that I really have to apologise to everyone.)) And that's really all I need to say. Mainly by ruining games. And that has to stop.

I guess I've woken up to the fact now that I'm not going to stop playing like this, not in the short term anyway, and it's probably going to be worse. So for now I'm going to stop playing BA, and remove myself from the Spring community. I know I'll be back. I can never leave for long. But perhaps making it official will keep me away long enough to change back to who I was before – someone who wouldn't teamkill or quit no matter what, who tried always to be a great team mate, and a good influence on the community.

So for now – I'm sorry, and goodbye. I'll see you. Sometime in the future, I guess. And I hope BA is a nicer game without me.

.-.

~MasterBel2
Senethril

Re: An apology

Post by Senethril »

Lets at least give someone another chance to use your nickname, it was funny,i will not forget you in red comet with me against triton, you fight well in most desesperate situations without succomb

keep updated :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_ixCWUJZcQ
MasterBel2

Post by MasterBel2 »

Senethril wrote: 25 Aug 2018, 19:16 you fight well in most desesperate situations without succomb
I used to. :) And thank you. And my username? Hehe, I can't just give away moderator rights to autohosts like that. XD And I mean, I know I'll be back. I always come back. I just hope I'm that player that you remember when I eventually do. :)
ThinkSome

Post by ThinkSome »

Now that you have ceased playing, you could shift that time into improving the spring ecosystem.
MasterBel2

Post by MasterBel2 »

ThinkSome wrote: 26 Aug 2018, 12:00 Now that you have ceased playing, you could shift that time into improving the spring ecosystem.
Hehe. I don't think I'd be able to keep myself away for playing. Else I definitely would. .-.
ThinkSome

Post by ThinkSome »

Just try. It seems that us non-game devs barely play any more. I had my last game a week ago and then second to last one 5 weeks ago. There is even one particular dev that has not played any game in over two years now (as reported by replays site).
raaar
Metal Factions Developer

Post by raaar »

Sometimes people are assholes, but a short ban (1 week max - even if self-imposed), should be enough to cool off.

The simplest and still very important way to improve the spring ecossystem is just showing up and playing the games.

people stop playing because other people stop playing (and not enough new people join).

Advertising "I stopped playing!" doesn't help the ecossystem thing, I think.
knob_head

Post by knob_head »

Pffft what a fucking pansy

User was warned, please avoid pointlessly offensive posts. (Silentwings)
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

Let us also not forget that those with the biggest mouths, always give the best blowjobs
smoth

Post by smoth »

Taking a break is good. Distance can give perspective
smoth

Post by smoth »

knob_head wrote: 16 Sep 2018, 09:21 Pffft what a fucking pansy

User was warned, please avoid pointlessly offensive posts. (Silentwings)
Adelaide!
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

Orthognal antagonistic Perspective archieved

Return to “Ingame Community”