so I just checked out springlobby and zero-k lobby and I only saw 1 player in 1 game total...

so I just checked out springlobby and zero-k lobby and I only saw 1 player in 1 game total...

Please use this forum to set up matches and discuss played games.

Moderator: Moderators

namad

Post by namad »

is everyone playing a new lobby system? is this off-peak? was it not showing me games that I didn't have mods for? and maybe there's a new popular mod? does everyone play passworded games now? I haven't played in about a year. Thanks.
MasterBel2

Re: so I just checked out springlobby and zero-k lobby and I only saw 1 player in 1 game total...

Post by MasterBel2 »

Off peak, probably. ZK and BA are pretty much the only games that have a decent number of players, iirc. I haven't played for a while myself.
raaar
Metal Factions Developer

Re: so I just checked out springlobby and zero-k lobby and I only saw 1 player in 1 game total...

Post by raaar »

I don't have the statistics, but on the official server, generally there seem to be about 60 people logged in during most of the day, with about a dozen playing.

On weekend afternoons and early evenings it grows to about 80-100 logged in with about 20 playing.

On the early mornings it gets down to about 30-40 logged in and less than half a dozen playing (sometimes there's not a single active game).

ZK uses a separate server and had about 2/3 as many players until a few months ago, then it got the steam release and spiked the number of players to a few hundred logged in simultaneously with like a hundred playing. Then after two or three months it dropped to about 2x the amount of players that the official server has (but with less off-times).

Does anyone have official statistics?
The Yak

Post by The Yak »

Stats for Zero-K can be viewed here: https://steamdb.info/app/334920/graphs/

Currently at 203 concurrent players.

Unsure if there is anything for the spring server.

Return to “Ingame Community”