Adolf is back to his old abusive ways (BA)

Please use this forum to set up matches and discuss played games.

Moderator: Moderators

BadgerMyBadger

Post by BadgerMyBadger »

At one point in the not so distant past Adolf seemed to back down and be ok. I mean he was still Adolf, but he was not constantly abusive.

Whoever it was here that had a word or warned him at that point in time - it did work. I have no idea how you did it, but good job. We had peace and enjoyment.

After a busy few months at work I come back after a break and funnily enough he's back to his old ways.

Nothing is going to change, so this is just a post in his honour, and in the name of equality. Even outwardly abusive racists deserve to play BA.

If you want evidence then I'm sure his chatlogs can be reviewed and you'll find plenty in a very short space of time.
BadgerMyBadger

Re: Adolf is back to his old abusive ways (BA)

Post by BadgerMyBadger »

He is now also bouncing me out of the hosts constantly making me miss games, I guess something like ddos

Would the host owner have any way of seeing what happened? What caused it each time? My connection is perfect this only happens around an angry Adolf

Host: DarkEnergy1

Bounced out as game was starting 3 times, second time worked

[18:43:01] ** Left Battle.
### Session Closed at 2018-03-26 18:43

[18:50:31] ** Left Battle.
### Session Closed at 2018-03-26 18:50

[18:57:03] ** Left Battle.
### Session Closed at 2018-03-26 18:57
OPAdolfSatan

Post by OPAdolfSatan »

LMAO?? badger joins a pro 3v3 game with high ts and spaam us to unlock the game and gets mad. So he joins a dsd game and dc and blames me after that. I guess "abuse" means telling aplayer to leave a game that he isnt invited in which was a 3v3 private game. Even triton knows this player name badger always troling dguning teamates and finaly when someone does something about it as overkill admin in the past he is mad and makes up "ddoss" stories. GG

This is the same player who cant tell the difference between team ts ffa ts and 1v1 ts and blames me for changing ts in the past xDD
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

Return to “Ingame Community”