PLZ PERMABAN MANDO - Page 2

PLZ PERMABAN MANDO

Please use this forum to set up matches and discuss played games.

Moderator: Moderators

OPAdolfSatan

Re: PLZ PERMABAN MANDO

Post by OPAdolfSatan »

frju365 wrote:+1 for a permaban. Instead of blaming the Autohost admins, the moderator could ban persons who exploit vulnerabilities for bad behaviors. It's just a shame that such persons do that ! I've never seen that in other communities. But mando is not the only person who does that... and admins of the lobby doesn't play for most of them to springrts. And apparently the implementation of an email verification for springrts account is not going to be released.

You are totally right frju. Mando blames admins and pretty much is a bi polar person who ruins games when things don't go his way. Mando has personal issues right now so he can only go to a place comfortable which is this game. Mando right now having personal problem with his love life, the last time i talk to him in skype his boyfriend left him for another girl so we all know what can happen to a person right? THEY go insane and blame others in which mando is doing right now. I guess some people can't leave personal problems to themselves.

user was warned for this post. felony #1 -- abma
Knobhead

Post by Knobhead »

Oh my goodness.. that doesn't sound good at all.!!
My heart goes out to Mando and his situation!
Lots of love MANDY!!
let the haters hate dawg GG we just carrie on <3 <3
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

We get paid money by the book and gogol to keep toxic peole away from the internet. How do you think we pay the devs for this show?

Also Mando is female?

Also the insane guy gets out of janitor duties.

Weeeeh
abma
Spring Developer

Post by abma »

locked. this thread goes to personally and it doesn't look like its becoming constructive at any point.

when you find a bug / command crashing spring: please create a mantis report with a replay / spads.log / infolog.txt.

BA should update to spring 104.0 ASAP as it fixes some flaws / bugs in the engine.

I didn't fully read this thread but it looks like you are blaming without knowing details / can't prove who is to blame.

when you have details (spads.log, replay, infolog.txt ...) , please pm me or create a mantis report.

Return to “Ingame Community”