OverKillHost1 Moderator Feedback - ADOLF - Page 2

OverKillHost1 Moderator Feedback - ADOLF

Please use this forum to set up matches and discuss played games.

Moderator: Moderators

zweistein

Re: OverKillHost1 Moderator Feedback - ADOLF

Post by zweistein »

Adolf perma kicking a troll... no problem with that!

Besides kicking you, I never saw him admin abuse.

Not saying that he is an angel or something... But the chat atmosphere and words used seem to be common on BA server. By A LOT of people.
dansan
Server Owner & Developer

Post by dansan »

As long as multiple accounts are free, this problem will never go away.
Even removing admin-power will not stop abuse.
No accountability → no real ban possible → no consequence → abuse-nirvana.
gajop

Post by gajop »

I would like to point out that writing discriminatory words is not OK, even in the context of a discussion and no ill intent.
Please refrain from doing so, and use the same kind of filters you would in the real world.

I've now edited the posts that have done so, and will be issuing warnings for this in the future.
klapmongool

Post by klapmongool »

It is abundantly clear that adolf nor mando should have admin rights on any host. But that is not the world we live in.
BadgerMyBadger

Post by BadgerMyBadger »

Apologies for language used earlier - unnecessary and won't do it again. I've used plenty of bad language but not in a repeated abusive tirades picking on individuals amongst a gang setting. I also don't have any responsibility - something that used to come with admin rights.

When so many people report Adolf etc for attacking other hosts to force players to join theirs, why doesn't this become the responsibility of elders rather than the individual server owners? The line has been crossed so why isn't anybody investigating???

It is somewhat ironic though that for the n word example moderators/elders will do something about it here and then collectively choose to bury their heads in the sand and totally ignore the repeated use of the n word on the auto hosts by admins without any action taken to do a single thing about it.

It's the age old problem of those in positions of power or responsibility who could do something turning a blind eye for an easy life. It's normal and not surprising. But there are plenty of good people here and if you are aware of something happening and do absolutely nothing to even try and stop it then you might as well be doing it yourself...

Like I said I don't mind if I'm banned etc this isn't about me. There's a very seriously poisonous little gang including admins that has permanently damaged the autohosts which used to thrive (relatively)

All I want here is for shockwave to publicly back his choice of Adolf in full knowledge of his behaviour, abuse of power and use of terms such as the n word.
BadgerMyBadger

Post by BadgerMyBadger »

syrious wrote:Like always, selfish playstyle, dont care front , and stole easy metal from his mate . WP !
now instead whining created your own host and you will be able to bkick all smart player who join ...
Did you see I was giving Adolf metal and then spamming units or were you too caught up in your agenda to watch properly?

I'm incredibly crap at spring given my experience and I've got no problem admitting that my TS is probably flattering if anything. But I enjoy it and this should not give people like Adolf any right to give out abuse or tell me what to do and kick me if I don't do what he says. I'm amazed that people put up with it
OPAdolfSatan

Post by OPAdolfSatan »

:lol: WTF you talking about badger? what abuse? You repeatedly dgun teamates if they don't do what you say. Me kick banning you was from many many warnings and you shouldn't make up things about abuse. I have never ban anyone but you, since you keep trolling games i finally had it with you. There are about 5 different players that have the replay of you dgunning them, and you say its not about that anymore? It's about OP adolf lmao this kid i swear! Crying his way all over forums and to shockwave. You in wrong host bud its the higher power Murtagon that owns this not just shockwave. Overkill environment of calling each other names is normal, freedom of speech, yet again you're crying in the wrong host. You should join Ace bro, where you get pampered with kisses by nice hosts owners like fabrice xD. To all the forums mods here .. There is nothing serious going on here its just a kid who cries about abuse when he clearly deserves the ban.

Yours Truly,
OP Adolf
CommanderSpice

Post by CommanderSpice »

OPAdolfSatan wrote:I have never ban anyone but you
I can confirm that you are very conservative concerning bans.
I think Buxton (http://replays.springrts.com/player/986198/) can confirm that, too.
That guy seems to play spectate a lot on Overkill.
Hardly says anything, doesn't move the camera either.
That poor dude must be quadriplegic.
OPAdolfSatan wrote:You should join Ace bro, where you get pampered with kisses by nice hosts owners like fabrice xD.
Don't forget DDoSed by not so nice players.
OPAdolfSatan

Post by OPAdolfSatan »

Yes OP adolf has allergic reaction to banning players. Other admins usually ban and i do the Unban when players cry too much it makes me sad :(. About buxton No idea who he is. The dude is everywhere ace, overkill, I kicked him several times he keeps coming back like stardom's pet croccky, Makes me sad kicking him since he's so quiet and not even in the Ritual kick list. So if others out there see me kicking players, their part of the ritual kick no abuse there. Mando the ddoss queen has ddos overkill before, he just wants the attention of fabrice in ace.
FabriceFABS

Post by FabriceFABS »

@Mr AdolfSatan
I don't know why you mention me.
Who are you, by talking on the 3rd person, really, who are you ?
Yes, a baby that can't handle and btw, cannot assume conflicts in your own host without disgusting on others players or hosts, especially me, I don't know why.
Make your own business in your host, leave mines and myself alone.

You should really consult a doctor, you're totally mad.
You can continue play SpringRTS 24/7 in your hospital room, I hope you are already internally.
If it's not the case, ask around to save you, and also clear the planet from so-retarded people.
But you are so good... you got a so good TS...
Anyway I prefer mine's, really :).

@Bluestone > This idiot will surely start to yell on me with kilo and neverending blablablabla...
You already see that on previous toxic exchanges right there.

It's time to lock it, as usual... Nothing can be made vs idiots.
Ares
Balanced Annihilation Developer

Post by Ares »

pampered with kisses lol!
OPAdolfSatan

Post by OPAdolfSatan »

:lol: :lol: Someones easily triggered! OP has not said one bad word yet. That fabrice gets triggered i mention mando wants his attention GG. He just mad and jelous we all know that, started a year ago where he wanted all ba servers to be ace GG! He was rage when he found out blackholehost was up again and other ba host. Like i said before, nothing serious going on here just a host owner that hasn't change his "Huggies" brand diapers and needs love and attention.
FabriceFABS

Post by FabriceFABS »

OPAdolfSatan wrote::lol: :lol: Someones easily triggered! OP has not said one bad word yet. That fabrice gets triggered i mention mando wants his attention GG. He just mad and jelous we all know that, started a year ago where he wanted all ba servers to be ace GG! He was rage when he found out blackholehost was up again and other ba host. Like i said before, nothing serious going on here just a host owner that hasn't change his "Huggies" brand diapers and needs love and attention.
OPAdolfSatan wrote::lol: WTF you talking about badger? what abuse? You repeatedly dgun teamates if they don't do what you say. Me kick banning you was from many many warnings and you shouldn't make up things about abuse. I have never ban anyone but you, since you keep trolling games i finally had it with you. There are about 5 different players that have the replay of you dgunning them, and you say its not about that anymore? It's about OP adolf lmao this kid i swear! Crying his way all over forums and to shockwave. You in wrong host bud its the higher power Murtagon that owns this not just shockwave. Overkill environment of calling each other names is normal, freedom of speech, yet again you're crying in the wrong host. You should join Ace bro, where you get pampered with kisses by nice hosts owners like fabrice xD. To all the forums mods here .. There is nothing serious going on here its just a kid who cries about abuse when he clearly deserves the ban.

Yours Truly,
OP Adolf
You're really much more idiot I may think... It's you that starts with ACE hosts, just read again.
What's ACE hosts and myself regards to this topic ?
T'es vraiment trop con comme mec ! Faut vraiment te faire interner.

Bla bla bla bla bla bla
bli bli bli bli
Blo blo blo

So boring... It's unbelievable.

You forgot to talk about the year 1922 and also in the year 1678 with tartanpion and grosconnard forgot to give you 1 penny but troud'cul remove 1 month later and also bli bli bli bla bla bla !!

YOU'RE ANNOYING AS HELL WITH YOUR FUCKING BABIES STORIES !!

yes I know you will say : Bla blo bli bla blick blo blawn... in 1957 I find bidule that not gave me shit and bla bla bla bla ...
Et ferme ta grande gueule avec un pois chiche à la place du cerveau, juste ce qu'il faut pour jouer à SpringRTS.
Le reste, c'est pour allez couiner à raconter des ragots comme une nana et allez jouer dans les jupons de maman.
PovNaz.
very_bad_soldier

Post by very_bad_soldier »

OPAdolfSatan wrote:He just mad and jelous we all know that, started a year ago where he wanted all ba servers to be ace GG! He was rage when he found out blackholehost was up again and other ba host.
Bro, don't you think thats a funny thing to say when actually Blackhole admins are the ones regularly DDOS'ing ACE servers to force people to play Blackhole/Overkill hosts?
It's beyond my understanding why Spring admins do tolerate such hosts but I am sure they have their good reasons... :roll:
FabriceFABS

Post by FabriceFABS »

OPAdolfSatan wrote::lol: :lol: Someones easily triggered! OP has not said one bad word yet. That fabrice gets triggered i mention mando wants his attention GG. He just mad and jelous we all know that, started a year ago where he wanted all ba servers to be ace GG! He was rage when he found out blackholehost was up again and other ba host. Like i said before, nothing serious going on here just a host owner that hasn't change his "Huggies" brand diapers and needs love and attention.
I don't talk about you, or your RL and others stuff. Mind your own business, and leave my RL where it is.
To answer you, I got a RL, and a life that is really **not** AROUND SpringRTS Exclusively, as you may want to think.

I don't talk about you, nor your RL in public, alors occupes toi de ton cul et ça ira bien comme ça !
OCCUPES TOI DE TES OIGNONS !
OPAdolfSatan wrote:....just a host owner that hasn't change his "Huggies" brand diapers and needs love and attention.
:arrow: T'es vraiment frappa-dingue comme mec... Vraiment t'es dérangé.
Va te faire soigner, t'es vraiment cinglé.
OPAdolfSatan

Post by OPAdolfSatan »

RL?? Mando says you're a full time actor and Spring protector behind the scenes as 17 ts. Hows your full time job doing though? Spring pays more than sennas youtube videos? :o :o :o
FabriceFABS

Post by FabriceFABS »

OPAdolfSatan wrote:RL?? Mando says you're a full time actor and Spring protector behind the scenes as 17 ts. Hows your full time job doing though? Spring pays more than sennas youtube videos? :o :o :o
Again disgusting on others... Senna, Myself.

What's the problem to have 17TS and having a good mind ?
Keep your 48TS for you, and shut up, you"re again boring as hell.

What will you say next ?
My car maybe ? My computer ?
Go on baby, cry like a women and send rumours and lies.
FabriceFABS

Post by FabriceFABS »

Silentwings wrote:I should remind you that (for good or bad) viewtopic.php?f=16&t=28199 exists - within individual autohosts, the owners/admins are free to do as they like, within what the ToS requires.
When these guys haven't enough players at OverKillHost/BlackHoleHost, they attack other servers hosts, to make people move to OKH/BHH. Attacks consist on ... sometime DDoS to freeze game.
If a host owner can send the Spring admins/moderators logs of this (it has never been reported to us) we will deal with it. As usual, reports should be made via pm. Any autohost owners found to be DDOS'ing or similarly attacking other autohosts will find their hosts banned.
many people i spoke to won't comment here for fear of giving away their IP address...
IP addresses used to post on this forum are not publicly visible, and will not be shared outside of the forum moderation team (people with green/red usernames).
Bluestone, I reported DOS to abma, that suggested me to write to abuse@ISP's IP.
Also, I reported you some several toxic behaviours.
Also, I mantised the logs of the DOS for eventually a spring update regards to it.
There's no communication between SpringRTS admins ? Isn't that enough proove ? Seems not.

Also, I would remain you that if autohost is opened to public, owners are RESPONSIBLE, and this cannot be a "no-man's" land regards for instance, to the law, and I would say NO, no they aren't free to do as they like. -Eventually- except if it's private. It's not the case.
frju365

Post by frju365 »

Hello,
What I know, is that Adolf abuses ppl by making the TS lower. He made my TS on his host to 10TS without reason(I had 16ts... ). Second, I already reported to moderator that the atmosphere in OverKill/BlackHole autohost was pretty bad for new players (the welcome message for example). I spectated many time in OverKillHost and in BlackHoleHost just to see what would happen. Most of times, ppl were insulted and ppl leave the room because of that. You will ask : so, why are there so many ppl in OverKillHost ? I would answer that there are two possibilities :
1) Quite everybody in BHH and OKH are trolls.(surely true) 2) the ppl joined because they have no choice. (true too)
Indeed : Mando and adolf have done many times sort of "ad/promoting campaign' in other autohost like ACE, KING or Spring1944 to get more ppl.I remember that they have been warned by moderator for that. A moderator who was warned ? lol How can he still be a moderator ??

In this post, I saw many time Adolf and Ares complaining about combombing of other player, but I think adolf &ares did that too.
I can tell you too that many things which were said in the two hosts deal with racism. And I think that this is in the TOS of springlobby (insults too) ? Moreover, Adolf has many accounts/smurfs, so he read that many time ... ... ... (same for Mando) :lol:

I think that the Moderator, or any users of springrts must do rules for being Admin of an autohost. Even if that the owner of the server is the only master, I think that if the behaviors of persons like adolf/mando destructing community (DDos/Insults/racism) must be ruled.

To conclude, I have done nothing in OverKill (no combomb, no bad behaviours...) and I were many time insulted by other players (lucido for example) and Adolf was totally agreeing with him or was doing nothing (which is quite the same)... So one more time, why is he moderator if he doesn't moderate the battleroom ? Perhaps OKH must try to find competent Admins or moderators because it looks like that some moderator are strangely useless ...

Thanks for have read this post,
frju365
OPAdolfSatan

Post by OPAdolfSatan »

bro are you sure you're talking about me? I never com bomb players nor killed a game by doing so.You were chrank to 10 ts? you are probably those players who think team ts and ffa ts and team ffa ts are the same? becuase i never chrank anyone but mando. You really complaining about being 10 ts? really?Most player would love being 10 ts, you are probably the first confuse kid that complains about being low ts.. unbelievable. Keep playing PA dude that's where you belong, and no i dont keep new players from playing and i dont even do anything to make them leave so shh there little french boy. This kid would talk about moderating the host, i do kick trolls out and i dont know how you define trolls in other sweet host players are soft and get anal about being called names. Fruj whatever your name is, keep playing pa because sensitive players like you wont make it in ba.

Return to “Ingame Community”