community degraded

community degraded

Please use this forum to set up matches and discuss played games.

Moderator: Moderators

[last]Butters

community degraded

Post by [last]Butters »

went broke on last !spec. came into the game on last vote for !stop before actuall start. not placed, all back spots taken. dsd))) then i am voted to spec by someone (like rumblebot), few idiots vote it, and i got headshot by admin powered Shox, who just specced me by 1 command.
such spec todays is like ban for a day, cuz there is only 1 server of team games with 20 specs who will never join any other game to play. and this rly dumps you deep into all the shit community of nowadays spring.

admins are rather using they power for personal gains, and it looks rather as fapping than rubbing
community genitals.

community itself has no penis to play, they are so old or underaged that together they cannot produce any good fuck/war (if you don't consider extreme penalty games).

playgrounds/battlerooms are old shitted places with new TM shit features of text spam everywhere, unknown midle-game) option (armagedon wthf?), and overpowered random admins of undefined moral penises. it's rather a place for players to be manipulated, not for a game to be played by players.

Autohost lock is also shit (i mean that you are locked to spec on single host cuz no space to play). afaik lobby protocol was modeled to help players to find game, now it's rather to be stuck awaiting games.
also, ultranoobs in game.. put them to some playground, force them. let them play agains some AI. they ruin possible games, and their lifes =) playing with players they can comprehend.

// i like team games. 1v1, or even games like 3v3 (which is mostly 3*1v1) not an option. i could have played e.g. starcraft, but i like team games.

// or may be i am just too much Ukrainian, and too much "deeply concerned" of the every day shit =)

// i'll prolly abstain from playing for undefined))) time or till my rage cools. i was with spring for about 10 years (zomg). and played some TA some 5 years before i found out spring.

// don't feel wishing you to have fun =(

// idk for what. i reminded time when i was stalking MARS and PINK to ask them to play against each other to spec that game. and i liked to be part of any team of that time =)
CarRepairer
Cursed Zero-K Developer

Re: community degraded

Post by CarRepairer »

Return to “Ingame Community”