instant fail

instant fail

Please use this forum to set up matches and discuss played games.

Moderator: Moderators

tacho

instant fail

Post by tacho »

I have a reliable opinion that I am a reason of game defeat every time when it happens. What can I do before I shall be banned on most servers?
Silentwings

Re: instant fail

Post by Silentwings »

You'd need to tell us what games you are playing before anyone can help there ;)

As far as I know you won't get banned on any servers (and certainly not on BA ones) just because you are not a strong player.
Anarchid

Post by Anarchid »

In any game, regardless of type, just play 1v1. There won't be a team to blame you for loss, and you'd likely learn much faster :)
Jools
XTA Developer

Post by Jools »

You won't be banned on any servers just because of skill. Usually it's possible to balance teams anyway, skill is no absolute science and it also depends on how well people play together than their individual skill.
Silentwings

Post by Silentwings »

And btw, if it's BA(r) **cue shameless plug for own work** there is a tutorial and single player campaign in the works :)
And some games do already have single player missions which you could try out.
klapmongool

Post by klapmongool »

If you are playing BA you are always welcome on [x]thehost and princesshost. I really dislike it when people tell new players to stop playing and spec first so you are free to be all the newb you can be there.

Return to “Ingame Community”