Admin abuse on [TERA]Host2 - 10. May 2013

Please use this forum to set up matches and discuss played games.

Moderator: Moderators

HosenJack

Post by HosenJack »

Dear community,

today once again i feel responsible as an ex-admin to post about abuses and incompetence of the TERA admins, this time about Floris.

Short summary about what happened:

DSD 8 VS 8 game on TERA (My first one today)
Our best players and everyone else stacked together in north, so did i.
Because i didnt feel like being the only dumb guy who gifts metal to the enemy at front, moving wasn't a question.

So our hiding highest TS player DeGhosty started a kickvote against me to take and tech with my com.

After some mins..

[21:54:25] <Floris> !ban [LOeT]HosenJack 1 1d
[21:54:25] * [TERA]Host2 * Battle ban added for user "[LOeT]HosenJack" (duration: 1 day)

[21:55:12] <[LOeT]HosenJack> You serious ?
[21:55:26] <Floris> you sabotaged the game and trolled
[21:55:57] <Floris> and.... my patience with you is more limited of other people atm

Fairness, competence and equality are attributes that Floris lacks of to be an admin. (For me he ain't one, just a bullhead who uses adminpower to his own favor.)

I again, got no comments here, i won't reply or get into any kind of controversity, i just wanted to supplement my collection of admin abuses, each with the same motivation background if you read through.

So no spring for me today, thank you Floris :-)
I don't even ask to get unbanned because with statements like these, once again
"and.... my patience with you is more limited of other people atm"
i enjoy being the martyr you made me.

Now, good luck with finding questionable arguments to make me look bad as in the last threads! :-)
Floris

Re: Admin abuse on [TERA]Host2 - 10. May 2013

Post by Floris »

Tip: include a link of the relevant replay:
http://replays.springrts.com/replay/e04 ... 4f1cdf4421
Now, good luck with finding questionable arguments to make me look bad as in the last threads!
It's all self-explanetory.
...and the last thread still suffices.

The whole pm log is this btw:
[21:55:02] <[LOeT]HosenJack> You serious ?
[21:55:16] <Floris> you sabotaged the game and trolled
[21:55:47] <Floris> and.... my patience with you is more limited of other people atm
[21:55:53] <Floris> then
[21:55:59] <[LOeT]HosenJack> See you at the forums :)
[21:56:13] <Floris> ...
[21:56:18] <[LOeT]HosenJack> :))
[21:56:25] <[LOeT]HosenJack> Ill make it very big, no worries
[21:56:32] <Floris> :D
[21:56:38] <[LOeT]HosenJack> And detailed to last :)
[21:56:53] <Floris> i ll get some popcorn ready
[21:57:10] <[LOeT]HosenJack> Sure
[21:57:36] <[LOeT]HosenJack> Thx for this pm talk, too :)
[21:57:56] <Floris> np
Now can someone lock this thread plz? I think we all know why there isnt a new thread needed. And also because of this:
I again, got no comments here, i won't reply or get into any kind of controversity, i just wanted to supplement my collection of admin abuses, each with the same motivation background if you read through.
muckl

Post by muckl »

---
Last edited by muckl on 28 Jun 2018, 13:54, edited 1 time in total.
Cheesecan

Post by Cheesecan »

HosenJack

Post by HosenJack »

I rarely change my word but this might be interesting:

[19:14:45] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:09:56] <fightless> hi
[19:14:45] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:10:01] <[LOeT]Emission> hi
[19:14:45] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:10:07] <fightless> i got problem
[19:14:45] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:10:12] <fightless> i was banned
[19:14:45] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:10:20] <fightless> i think this is job floris
[19:14:45] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:10:27] <fightless> buth i not sure
[19:14:45] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:10:37] <fightless> i only think this is job floris
[19:14:45] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:10:47] <fightless> because last time he blame me and i him :D
[19:14:45] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:10:48] <[LOeT]Emission> floris bans me too
[19:14:45] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:10:52] <[LOeT]Emission> i cant help you
[19:14:45] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:10:57] <fightless> lol
[19:14:45] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:11:00] <fightless> he ban u ?
[19:14:45] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:11:06] <[LOeT]Emission> 2 days ago
[19:14:45] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:11:09] <fightless> but u are in tera host now ?
[19:14:45] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:11:21] <[LOeT]Emission> he's admin im not
[19:14:45] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:11:38] <fightless> and brenner ?
[19:14:45] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:11:56] <fightless> whats going on with this server who is admin
[19:14:45] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:11:57] <[LOeT]Emission> brenner is admin
[19:14:45] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:12:03] <fightless> but this master of admins ?
[19:14:45] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:12:16] <[LOeT]Emission> paste is the master
[19:14:45] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:12:32] <fightless> did u can talk with him for unban me
[19:14:45] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:12:40] <fightless> or with brenner now for unban me ?
[19:14:45] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:12:41] <fightless> plz
[19:14:45] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:12:52] <[LOeT]Emission> If you want to help me that Floris lose his admin
[19:14:45] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:12:53] <fightless> i be playing tonight
[19:14:45] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:12:53] <[LOeT]Emission> http://springrts.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30384
[19:14:45] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:12:55] <[LOeT]Emission> post here
[19:14:46] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:13:01] <[LOeT]Emission> It would really help the TERA community.
[19:14:46] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:13:10] <fightless> emision plz talk with brenner
[19:15:16] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:15:01] <fightless> emision plz just talk with benner ok ?

Destitutes are getting worn out by the rulers,

i'm asking,

How long will this continue ?

For how long ?
Last edited by HosenJack on 14 May 2013, 19:46, edited 2 times in total.
HosenJack

Post by HosenJack »

[19:30:00] <fightless> i dont understand why someone banned me
[19:30:34] <fightless> only because someone playing bad or someone dont like another player omg ?

[19:30:45] <fightless> floris should be banned like me
[19:30:55] <fightless> and than he feels like it is
[19:31:28] <fightless> thx u very much for all emission
[19:32:51] <fightless> but add on forum how it has been
[19:33:01] <fightless> he started to blame me in game
[19:33:06] <fightless> later after the game
[19:33:10] <fightless> in a private message he blame me
[19:33:20] <fightless> he has been really annoyin me
[19:33:26] <fightless> so i started to blame him too
[19:33:34] <fightless> so you see how it has been
[19:34:13] <fightless> this situation is annoying
[19:34:35] <fightless> he got the admin rights and he can do what he want

[19:34:55] <fightless> reason: someone is not pro or something like that

[19:35:08] <fightless> anyway i'll be talking with paste
[19:35:24] <fightless> I don't want to talk to Floris but i want to play.

What's your next questionable argument, Sir Floris ? This is a manipulated chatlog, or what?
TheMastertbc

Post by TheMastertbc »

[20:49:30] <[LOeT]Tarellina> If you don't play much I'm santa claus
Zonk

Post by Zonk »

HosenJack wrote:Dear community,

today once again i feel responsible as an ex-admin to post about abuses and incompetence of the TERA admins
With all those admin-abuse threads popping up lately, it's nice to see at least one man donning the mantle of responsibility...
HosenJack wrote:So our hiding highest TS player DeGhosty started a kickvote against me to take and tech with my com.
HosenJack wrote:After some mins..

[21:54:25] <Floris> !ban [LOeT]HosenJack 1 1d
[21:54:25] * [TERA]Host2 * Battle ban added for user "[LOeT]HosenJack" (duration: 1 day)

[21:55:12] <[LOeT]HosenJack> You serious ?
[21:55:26] <Floris> you sabotaged the game and trolled
[21:55:57] <Floris> and.... my patience with you is more limited of other people atm
Strange, the only scenario in which I could imagine something like this happening were if, you once again placed on someone elses starting spot and claimed it as yours.

In the past you have explained that your computer is too slow to snatch one of the of the techer-spots, but it somehow is your birthright to start there (I must admit, I didn't quite understand that part) - so even if someone else would place there first, it was your right to take his place.

I remember, a few times you quit games as people already readied and were not willing to rejoin the game just because you thought their spot was yours.
HosenJack wrote:Fairness, competence and equality are attributes that Floris lacks of to be an admin. (For me he ain't one, just a bullhead who uses adminpower to his own favor.)
My friend! A few times me and Floris have exchanged some quite heated words!
However: I never got banned for that.

Maybe the banhammer went down on you so quickly because you, as you usually do, trolled him and others before?
HosenJack wrote:I again, got no comments here, i won't reply or get into any kind of controversity, i just wanted to supplement my collection of admin abuses, each with the same motivation background if you read through.
Of course. Getting into controversies wouldn't be your style, we all know that.
HosenJack wrote:So no spring for me today, thank you Floris :-)
I don't even ask to get unbanned because with statements like these, once again
I would also like to use this opportunity to thank you, Floris.
HosenJack wrote:i enjoy being the martyr you made me.
:shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
HosenJack wrote:Now, good luck with finding questionable arguments to make me look bad as in the last threads! :-)
Luck? Finding arguments to make you look bad?
No luck is needed, nobody has to find any arguments.

The only thing people that dislike you for your 24/7 trolling here have to do is sit back, grab some popcorn and watch you as you tear yourself apart.
HosenJack wrote:[19:14:45] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:12:52] <[LOeT]Emission> If you want to help me that Floris lose his admin
Confession time huh?

After all is said and done, I have a single request: Ban this troll. And not just for one day.

My personal experience with him has been that, no matter what, he will again and again start shit.

Its up to you guys, but I'm 100% sure there can only be one way to put a end to this.
And thats why I'm requesting a lifetime ban.

If you read through this and his other threads, and/or if you have been in one of the games were he trolled or otherwise acted like a idiot, I'm sure you can see why.
kolben

Post by kolben »

i hope no one gives my admin rights on tera *cough cough*

edit: i should delete this post, but it makes more sense than this whole thread

edit: oh.. i already have admin rights!
HosenJack

Post by HosenJack »

Wow, Bluestone you finally found the eggs to argue with me, i'm surprised!

But dude, seriously, with statements like these

[20:45:42] <[Fx]Bluestone> stop posting your progoganda pls
[20:45:47] <[Fx]Bluestone> this is not the place for it

you'd rather go back hiding again.

Definition of propaganda (not propoganda), as it seems you didn't know it yet:

"Propaganda is a form of communication that is aimed towards influencing the attitude of a community toward some cause or position by presenting only one side of an argument."

In fact, i was rather a journalist about latest spring bannings, and as you read through, Floris had the same behavior towards fightless as to me.

Yes, my intention was definately to make Floris lose his admin flag, but not in the way of a proganda. I was objectively posting about facts which happened recently, because after i read what fightless told me, i didn't had to ask if it was true or not because that's just like Floris is like. Also the people who were missing fightless on the TERA Host have the right to get to know why he ain't playing anymore, you can't forbid me to withhold those information to the players of TERA. (The pictures are just fun, because i got annoyed that my threads get filled with "funny" pictures because it ain't funny at all.)

Back to proganda, as i read through the definition, then through your posting, and again through the definition, i'm getting thoughtful.
Strange, the only scenario in which I could imagine something like this happening were if, you once again placed on someone elses starting spot and claimed it as yours.

In the past you have explained that your computer is too slow to snatch one of the of the techer-spots, but it somehow is your birthright to start there (I must admit, I didn't quite understand that part) - so even if someone else would place there first, it was your right to take his place.

I remember, a few times you quit games as people already readied and were not willing to rejoin the game just because you thought their spot was yours.
Propaganda is, once again, showing only one side of an argument to influence the attidude of a community to a position.

As i can notice that you observe me very well, you didn't mention that there are 3 players who constantly try to help me with getting a start spot for me that i admire, those are:

aleksey
parker
Shongjen

and more. Parker once said "I'd always give my start position away for you", aleksey "This place is reserved for Emission", Shongjen "I'll move, but noone else than Emission is allowed to go here."

But since you are doing proganda as you learned by reading the definition, you weren't showing this side of reality.

I'm a beast and more useful to the team if i can choose my favorite start pos, it has nothing to do with egoism or selfishness.

It is true that sometimes i try to claim a start spot for me, but i'm only trying it by clicking around at the start position of some other player (What else could i do, if i'm always last? Except begging players i know well to reserve start spots for me), and after some time, when i know the other person insists for his start pos, i move.
This time this it is not propaganda, it's a gutless lie.

I did this one time, because my team has chosen start positions which make a win impossible. For me, in a team game a team starts teamplaying when choosing start pos, if that cooperation doesn't work, i don't feel like playing a teamgame and that's not what i signed up for.
My friend!
Please don't say that ever again. We are no friends because you got no respect and so i can't respect neither you nor your respectless friends you try to protect here (Floris). Also we will never become friends, as you and your friends are not my impact of human i can respect.

The only thing people that dislike you for your 24/7 trolling here have to do is sit back, grab some popcorn and watch you as you tear yourself apart.
The way you are meticulously trying to make your proganda be fruitful is interesting, in comparison like when my last guinea-pig tried to walk on 2 feet like a human.

The people? Who are they? That people i don't know which you told that im a bad guy and they should post this at this forum, like klapmongool? I can reflect the arguments from the last quote back to you, and i get the feeling it fits more well. Also the way you're expressing yourself is making me.. bored.
It seems you lost one egg while writing this post, im still wondering who is "all" ? Bring your gang please if you're so many :-D
HosenJack wrote:
[19:14:45] <[LOeT]Emission> [19:12:52] <[LOeT]Emission> If you want to help me that Floris lose his admin

Confession time huh?
Lol do you know why i wasn't any scared to post this, i could have secretly let it away but i didn't, because Floris has to take responsibility for his actions and that's what happened.
After all is said and done, I have a single request: Ban this troll. And not just for one day.

My personal experience with him has been that, no matter what, he will again and again start shit.

Its up to you guys, but I'm 100% sure there can only be one way to put a end to this.

If you read through this and his other threads, and/or if you have been in one of the games were he trolled or otherwise acted like a idiot, I'm sure you can see why.
I'm tired, i have to work hard tomorrow so i don't have much time anymore to comment this. But any neutral person who reads through this can see the propaganda, you're limpid like a display window, and all in all hilarious.

I just got to know that you aren't Bluestone but that doesn't matter, i got no time to rewrite / correct things, as im sure you're a friend of him this can be directed to you both and / or Floris.
Zonk

Post by Zonk »

HosenJack wrote:Wow, Bluestone you finally found the eggs to argue with me, i'm surprised!

But dude, seriously, with statements like these

[20:45:42] <[Fx]Bluestone> stop posting your progoganda pls
[20:45:47] <[Fx]Bluestone> this is not the place for it

you'd rather go back hiding again.
Wtf?
U make so many enemies that u can't even remember their names... its pretty amusing that you assume that only a few people get annoyed with your crap though.
I wasn't even aware of you and Bluestone having any disagreements until now.
HosenJack wrote:Definition of propaganda (not propoganda), as it seems you didn't know it yet:
Once again, you assume too much.
HosenJack wrote:In fact, i was rather a journalist about latest spring bannings, and as you read through, Floris had the same behavior towards fightless as to me.
Emission, the journalist. o_O

I dunno about this stuff with fightless. But I know you. And you are a worthless troll, and you always keep on starting shit - so its no surprise to see you get banned. If anything, I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.
HosenJack wrote:I was objectively posting about facts which happened recently, because after i read what fightless told me, i didn't had to ask if it was true or not because that's just like Floris is like.
Hell dude. Apart from the fact that sure as hell wasn't proper english, you really should be the last one to be surprised when your face gets a taste of the so-called "Banhammer".
HosenJack wrote:Also the people who were missing fightless on the TERA Host have the right to get to know why he ain't playing anymore, you can't forbid me to withhold those information to the players of TERA.
Feeling important much? ...worthless
HosenJack wrote:Back to proganda, as i read through the definition, then through your posting, and again through the definition, i'm getting thoughtful.
Why don't ya spare us whatever diarrhea your brain has produced.
HosenJack wrote:In the past you have explained that your computer is too slow to snatch one of the of the techer-spots, but it somehow is your birthright to start there (I must admit, I didn't quite understand that part) - so even if someone else would place there first, it was your right to take his place.

As i can notice that you observe me very well, you didn't mention that there are 3 players who constantly try to help me with getting a start spot for me that i admire, those are:

aleksey
parker
Shongjen

and more. Parker once said "I'd always give my start position away for you", aleksey "This place is reserved for Emission", Shongjen "I'll move, but noone else than Emission is allowed to go here."

But since you are doing proganda as you learned by reading the definition, you weren't showing this side of reality.
HosenJack wrote:I'm a beast and more useful to the team if i can choose my favorite start pos, it has nothing to do with egoism or selfishness.
"I'm a beast" says the guy who ruined more games than he won.
HosenJack wrote:It is true that sometimes i try to claim a start spot for me, but i'm only trying it by clicking around at the start position of some other player (What else could i do, if i'm always last? Except begging players i know well to reserve start spots for me), and after some time, when i know the other person insists for his start pos, i move.
LOL. Keep on lying, troll. When the other person insists on his start position, you usually ready there or leave the game and we can re the game.

OFC some players prefer giving up a start position for you to not having any game at all, or a shit one.

HosenJack wrote:
This time this it is not propaganda, it's a gutless lie.
Calling the truth a lie doesn't make it any less true, so u might as well quit.
Also, the #1 Strategy of a liar in a discussion? Calling the opponent a liar first.
HosenJack wrote:
My friend!
Please don't say that ever again. We are no friends because you got no respect and so i can't respect neither you nor your respectless friends you try to protect here (Floris). Also we will never become friends, as you and your friends are not my impact of human i can respect.
I'm not protecting anyone, I'm stating my opinion.
Are you being sponsored by Kleenex? Quit crying already.
And don't whine about getting no respect, u don't deserve any.

You wanted to call attention to this thread by repeatedly spamming the link in the Terra host.. now you got your attention. Happy?

Your whole thread simply is the definition of slander - your previous threads already were annoying but this one was the last straw...
HosenJack wrote:

The way you are meticulously trying to make your proganda be fruitful is interesting, in comparison like when my last guinea-pig tried to walk on 2 feet like a human.
Wtf? Just what exactly is wrong with you?

Go see a doctor.
HosenJack wrote:The people? Who are they? That people i don't know which you told that im a bad guy and they should post this at this forum, like klapmongool? I can reflect the arguments from the last quote back to you, and i get the feeling it fits more well. Also the way you're expressing yourself is making me.. bored.
Baw baw baw, the people which you told that I'm a bad guy, etc etc bla blub...
Again - what the hell u are rambling on about?
Take your pills.

Funny you should talk about the way others are expressing themselves, I was just about to tell you that 90% of your nonsense could be taken straight from a Bond Villain monologue.
HosenJack wrote:
It seems you lost one egg while writing this post, I'm still wondering who is "all" ? Bring your gang please if you're so many :-D
Hmm, obviously there are more than you think. :roll:
That’s been made pretty evident by the fact that you thought I’m Bluestone.
HosenJack wrote:

I'm tired, i have to work hard tomorrow so i don't have much time anymore to comment this. But any neutral person who reads through this can see the propaganda, you're limpid like a display window, and all in all hilarious.

I just got to know that you aren't Bluestone but that doesn't matter, i got no time to rewrite / correct things, as im sure you're a friend of him this can be directed to you both and / or Floris.
Yeah right I'm part of the secret cabal of your oh-so-very-few detractors...

Paranoia much?

Emission the responsible ex-admin, Emission the lawyer of the people, Emission the martyr…

If I read any more of this self-righteous crap I need one of these:

I'm done with this thread, my opinions and experiences with you have been posted for all to read (that is, if anyone even bothers to read through this quotewar slugfest :lol: ).

No doubt you will continue to try and turn everything I said on its head but thats not really worth my time anymore.
I don't have any more time for this jibba jabba mickeymouse bullshit.
dansan
Server Owner & Developer

Post by dansan »

Please stop polluting my RSS feed.
Floris

Post by Floris »

Oh well... I got de-adminned (without any notification or a word with paste) after I banned fightless for 3 days for his attitude and always failing to help the team, like he was a troll picking the name fightless because he was not planning to fight. People got pretty sick of that so i thought it should be noted with some action (after he wasnt reasonable to talk with)

If he would have given a pm with me I would have him unbanned probably but anyway.... GG and thnx for all the games on Tera.
HosenJack

Post by HosenJack »

Zonk, i am sorry, but your last posting is fullfilled of bad words, i can't read through such ghetto-like textes!

If you've found a way to express yourself like an adult we could talk, but i think i already got your message:

Wtf, worthless troll, liar

Now im just sitting back, grabbing some popcorn and watch you as you tear yourself apart, as your probably 30 sentences in your last posting, which i didn't read through, have only 1 message, and that makes you hilarious, i can't take you serious anymore
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

How do we prevent future Admin abuse? Only one answer.

Diamond Buttplugs.
parker

Post by parker »

:P
Thanks for the mention guys, this gives me an opportunity to spout some opinionated diatribe.
A big thank you to the people that own and run the servers. I love you. A big thank you to all the developers and believers of FOSS. And A big thank you to all the players that love the game and respect the community.

This is the stage for stupidity, You too can be a (gold)star! :wink:
smoth

Post by smoth »

dansan wrote:Please stop polluting my RSS feed.
for fucking real right?
Kapytii

Post by Kapytii »

Emission you are the only one that repeatedly keeps doing same things that stand out. If its not 8v8 dsd, youre very likely the last one to ready up. Everyone is waiting for you and you very likely keep just starting dsd votes. Hmm. Ok you might have some slow net(at certain times) and get ping timeouts or whatnots when everyone is waiting for you to place yourself on non dsd map where no back spots are available(or dsd has no tech/back spots available, thou youve been playing other spots on dsd lately, how very nice of you). Isnt it you even who has one name "[loet]techer"? Thanks for ruining many games by teching on front or at other bad place and when 95% of times that fails by enemies getting too close for your comfort or you see bombers... and you resign. Havent seen that in many months thou, maybe you have learnt something. I mean the front teching part, not the resigning, you do that so very easily. Its even funny. There are few fragile guys who like to quit easily, but youre the worst of them. Or best, read it how you want, but it really sucks. Damn troller. But what does that have to do with the topic? Right, pretty much nothing. We need more admins to spec you without voting, that would save so much time. Everything has to be and go perfectly for you, or you give up. Damn off topic is good, so why aint there possibility to vote that certain players who resign automatically get force specced at lobby for some time :) Damn quitters who just quit cuz they lost some eco or for whatever little reason but still stick aroud spectating the game, leaving the team without one pair of hands.

Emi grow some balls. Get faster comp and net :P And watch some movies that arent imdb rated, what was your limit, above 7,5? Everything doesnt have to be perfect to be good. Leave that resigning for few monts, try it even. Also hey, stop doing shit that makes people angry :D
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

So much boiling hatred. All which could be solved by a benevolent admin who has the power to do everything he wants.. ;)
muckl

Post by muckl »

i really want to understand why such ppls like PicassoCT are in this forum registered..
just to piss on on every thread and make stupid posts with no sense?

picasso,
ppl like u in this forum are like trolls ingame

Return to “Ingame Community”