Clan stack issue - Page 4

Clan stack issue

Please use this forum to set up matches and discuss played games.

Moderator: Moderators

YHCIR

Re: Clan stack issue

Post by YHCIR »

Otherside wrote:it rarely if ever happens in CA
an 8v8 in CA is generally a well contested contest regardless of players/clan.

Playerstack might happen because ranks arent entirely indicative of skill. But still most games are closely contested

Im glad that CA has a good (in terms of skill) playerbase id take them over 6 times the amount of noob players any day.

Its a mod/player skill problem that inflicts BA

I think alot of the converted BA players play CA now not just because of the mod but because of the better skill levels in general.
Na, I play CA because it's just different from BA/DSD.

Ever thought that the "high skill" players in CA are just putting off newbies? Lets face it, most CA games involve devs + regular CA players, a newbie stands no chance.
Regret wrote:
Otherside wrote:it rarely if ever happens in CA
CA doesn't have the (size of) playerbase to have clan-stack issues.
This ^
1v0ry_k1ng

Post by 1v0ry_k1ng »

Ca is a breeze, i moved straight into it from what, s44/swiw for 2 years and kicked a whole load of ass. its alot easier to get into than BA because skill isnt so polarised and honed (ie, players have had a zillion years to learn the best timing to maek flash and microing themin ba, but ca is new and fangled and full of rps counters so players are not as good at it yet)

stacking all comes down to douchy, cowardly players who are afraid of responsbility and/or losing. smurfing comes down tthe same thing unless its for lulz. your not going to to solve it unless you remove the ability to smurf and/or change the ranking system. nobody with the ability to code gives a shit, so nothing is changing gg /thread
Regret

Post by Regret »

1v0ry_k1ng wrote:Ca is a breeze, i moved straight into it from what, s44/swiw for 2 years and kicked a whole load of ass. its alot easier to get into than BA because skill isnt so polarised and honed (ie, players have had a zillion years to learn the best timing to maek flash and microing themin ba, but ca is new and fangled and full of rps counters so players are not as good at it yet)
So basically you're saying that you can be a clueless newbie like yourself and still be good, because the mod is so dumbed down.
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

So basically this thread has turned into trolling and elitist wankery with no productive discussion, so I should merely lock it?
Regret

Post by Regret »

neddiedrow wrote:So basically this thread has turned into trolling and elitist wankery with no productive discussion, so I should merely lock it?
Yes.

Return to “Ingame Community”