Clan Interaction - Page 3

Clan Interaction

Please use this forum to set up matches and discuss played games.

Moderator: Moderators

BattleMonk

Re: Clan Interaction

Post by BattleMonk »

pintle wrote: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Dont cry cos ur mod is epic fail nub go get kidnapped by mexicans already
manolo_

Post by manolo_ »

dont start an epic mod-war
smoth

Post by smoth »

BattleMonk wrote:Dont cry cos ur mod is epic fail nub go get kidnapped by mexicans already
that really isn't called for.
Cabbage

Post by Cabbage »

Pfft you big bunch you crying nancy boys! Super sex0r handsome chappettes takes you to a laundrette!
REVENGE

Post by REVENGE »

Pardon me for asking, but are you gay Cabbage?
Cabbage

Post by Cabbage »

REVENGE wrote:Pardon me for asking, but are you gay Cabbage?
I wish :(
overkill

Post by overkill »

BattleMonk wrote:
One of the most pathetic attempts of trolling i have ever seen. If you are being serious you most likely have moderate to severe metal issues or are an illiterate 8 year old who cant understand anything rts related exept SPAM FLAESHSHSHSH or PORK FOR GREAT ECO!!1.

Let us assume that was just a horrid attempt at trolling and you are not infact a retarded child or a mentally ill person. A player's skill has little correlation with their mod choice. CoX plays XTa because they want to and have more fun playing it than BA. You obviously prefer BA, do not force your oppinion on others. And CERTAINLY do not insult another mod because your prefer another.

P.S.: Pintle lives in Britain (I think), which is in europe. this means no mexicans to kidnap him enless mexico suddenly moved to europe. sorry.
BaNa

Post by BaNa »

overkill wrote:
BattleMonk wrote:
P.S.: Pintle lives in Britain (I think), which is in europe. this means no mexicans to kidnap him enless mexico suddenly moved to europe. sorry.
I would beg to disagree. Check off-topic. Is a kind of pathetic attempt tho.
overkill

Post by overkill »

Aahh, didnt catch the reference to pint's planned trip. I was thinking hewas using getting kidnapped as a general insult. It was a horrid attempt anyways.

Edited a "HE" in.
123vtemp

Post by 123vtemp »

Since we moved servers the commands in the clans channel stopped working. Unless it has been fixed these do not work:
I made a bot, which is supposed to be usefull when it comes to clanmatches: ClanBot
What can it do (<...> are required arguments, [...] are optional):

* "!online [minimum]" - shows how much people are online from each clan, it only shows clans with $minimum users online (default: 2)
* "!clan <clanname>" - shows all member of the clan currently online (<#> = player available, <I> - ingame, <A> - afk)
* "!addchannel <channel> [password] - make clanbot join <channel> (without the leading #, e.g. "!addchannel clanchan sectretpwd)"
* "!gtfo" - make clanbot leave the channel

You find the soruce code here: http://github.com/Auswaschbar/liblobby/tree/master
123vtemp

Post by 123vtemp »

If we want to see more clan battles we need to make spring support more players, and then make spring acquire more players.

The site has been improving as have the needed mod diversity and auto hosts.

Tho the auto hosts that do not let people spec to learn more is a really brilliant way to kill spring's player base development.

We are going to need to see spring become more usable by new comers. if we are going to develop enough to support what spring has to offer.

Making needed information and direction more simply found and accessed with ease by newcomers has not been one of springs better qualities, partly because with open source projects there is less simplicity and more semi duplicity with inconsistencies.

Return to “Ingame Community”