replays wanted

replays wanted

Please use this forum to set up matches and discuss played games.

Moderator: Moderators

PRO_rANDY

replays wanted

Post by PRO_rANDY »

Im looking for replays of games which contain cool moves/clever strategies/cute micro/massive battles etc. to put into a movie im making.

Since me and my friend are making it we will decide what goes into it so dont be too pissed off if your submission isnt in the video.

:arrow:
Masure

Post by Masure »

I have done some com murdering with a bunch of stealth tanks. This should look like this :

- 10 stealth tanks
- micro to get into an uber base avoiding units and defense
- place gremlins around a nice commander
- 2 shots
- all the base blows

I could find this kind of replay if interested.
manored

Post by manored »

Recently I had a game where I pretty much showed why even if you have utter AA its still bad idea to cluster your econ. Basically a big swarm of bombers and fighters flew trhu heavy AA and blasted a pack of fusions and moho mms into oblivon. Tell me if you are interested.
Otherside

Post by Otherside »

i some good replays mostly CA

involves a few nice things tho like peewee micro killing off 2 rockos (getting rocks to shoot each other) and 2 peewees

and other awesome things such as massive battles and stuff mostly CA tho
PRO_rANDY

Post by PRO_rANDY »

They sound good, but I would have to see them :). Is that replay site still working for uploads? I get page not displayed, new url with the move of UF? anyone know?
DemO

Post by DemO »

Masure wrote:I have done some com murdering with a bunch of stealth tanks. This should look like this :

- 10 stealth tanks
- 2 shots
- all the base blows

Theres one of me doing this to flop on DSD in a 1v1 when I was completely crippled as a last resort. Probably won't work anymore now though because I think it was on previous spring version. You could install it to get it though.
PRO_rANDY

Post by PRO_rANDY »

I have old spring installed. Oh and about the CA reps, I would prefer BA if im honest :)
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

DemO wrote:
Masure wrote:I have done some com murdering with a bunch of stealth tanks. This should look like this :

- 10 stealth tanks
- 2 shots
- all the base blows

Theres one of me doing this to flop on DSD in a 1v1 when I was completely crippled as a last resort. Probably won't work anymore now though because I think it was on previous spring version. You could install it to get it though.
I had one of me pulling it in a DSD team game as well, I might dig it up if you have no other alternatives.
[XIII]Roxas

Post by [XIII]Roxas »

I have an interesting EE replay, if you so wish.
PRO_rANDY

Post by PRO_rANDY »

no one going to submit anything..?
Otherside

Post by Otherside »

i would its all CA stuff tho and it requires the right versions which i have but would be a pain anywayz :p
LordMatt

Post by LordMatt »

PRO_rANDY wrote:no one going to submit anything..?
Maybe pm LionHeart on the lobby, he might have something recent. I haven't played in a while. :cry:
Quanto042
Basically OTA Developer

Post by Quanto042 »

PRO_rANDY wrote:no one going to submit anything..?
Your the only one with cool moves/neat tricks/uber micro

Sorry.
knorke

Post by knorke »

hm, ok ill post something.
xta9.1
http://www.file-upload.net/download-498 ... 2.sdf.html

the raven in top left corner was cool imo.
no gay hiphopmusic in the video please.
drolito

Post by drolito »

Linebacker

Post by Linebacker »

I have played one recently, where I killed a base with 8 T1 bombers (adv. fusion, close buildings), a teammate takes out a heavy T2 porc line of Pitbulls and Annis with Tremors, and we killed 2 unguarded Tech3 Mechs (Banthas) whilst marching through our front. Was most likely very noobish, but one of the best matches I have had so far. Epic game, lasted around 45mins, 5on5 DeltaSiegeDry.

It was so funny watching the replay afterwards, I laughed my arse off. I was just blind and totally focused on my base and the front only, that I didn't recognize for a long time that one player who left our team gave everything he owned to me. And I didn't see that three metal spots have not been used at all near my base for half the game. After watching the replay and seeing the game with an overall bird's eye view, I felt like a tiny little carebear at a lookout tower wondering about the world and the fancy stuff that is out there. :lol:

The spring replays site is down, so I could upload it somewhere else if you want to see it.
Evil4Zerggin

Post by Evil4Zerggin »

That is win.

Return to “Ingame Community”