what to do when i get abused? - Page 2

what to do when i get abused?

Please use this forum to set up matches and discuss played games.

Moderator: Moderators

Boirunner
Kernel Panic Co-Developer

Post by Boirunner »

tombom wrote:
Boirunner wrote:i speak german make me a moderator
Dude you're Swiss

I think you'll find there's a difference!!
Yes we speak German but didn't start two fucking world wars. And our beer is better.

Also swiss people are neutral. Moderators are neutral. A coincidence? You decide!

My campaign website for my rise to moderator status can be found here:

www.boirunner-is-a-god.com
Tired

Post by Tired »

Second for Boir for mod. Clever ripostes are found all too seldom in our current dumpster bin of moderators, and with his addition, maybe 1/3 of of Lobby mods would not be in LCC.

I mean seriously, you idiots made Lion a mod. Oo

This...
[15:32:16] <DOT> I HAVE TO FIND OTHER VICTIM
is pure win.
Hellspawn

Post by Hellspawn »

Boirunner wrote:
tombom wrote:
Boirunner wrote:i speak german make me a moderator
Dude you're Swiss

I think you'll find there's a difference!!
Yes we speak German but didn't start two fucking world wars. And our beer is better.

Also swiss people are neutral. Moderators are neutral. A coincidence? You decide!

My campaign website for my rise to moderator status can be found here:

www.boirunner-is-a-god.com
I would like to say that German beer is better, ok thx.
TradeMark

Post by TradeMark »

Hellspawn wrote:I would like to say that German beer is better, ok thx.
I would say beer which doesnt taste like beer is best beer.
Boirunner

Post by Boirunner »

What's the difference between german beer and sex in a boat?

˙ɹǝʇɐʍ oʇ ǝsolɔ ƃuıʞɔnɟ ɥʇoq ǝɹ,ʎǝɥʇ ˙ƃuıɥʇou
rattle
Damned Developer

Post by rattle »

American beer = horse piss, mostly.
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

Beer; Because You Have Nothing Better To Do?
LordMatt

Post by LordMatt »

Tired wrote:Second for Boir for mod. Clever ripostes are found all too seldom in our current dumpster bin of moderators, and with his addition, maybe 1/3 of of Lobby mods would not be in LCC.

I mean seriously, you idiots made Lion a mod. Oo

This...
[15:32:16] <DOT> I HAVE TO FIND OTHER VICTIM
is pure win.
Tired maybe we'll let you join LCC so you can be a mod too. :P
Boirunner

Post by Boirunner »

what does LCC stand for anyway
MelTraX

Post by MelTraX »

Oops, sorry guys, I didn't know this thread was about DOT..

I'm always in #de, am a channel op and read pages of DOTs crap.. The thing is: everyone in #de agrees that DOT is just entertainment..

If he is in your game and you don't like his behaviour, just ban him (possible with ie Satiriks lobby)..
If he PM spams you, tell the mods and they'll probably kick/ban him from the server..
Boirunner

Post by Boirunner »

oh yes i forgot to say that DOT is funny and that OP guy is a cute term for cat
hrmph

Post by hrmph »

What should you do when you get abused? Just suck it up man. Its the internet, who cares what someone else says/thinks ? They are probably some thirteen year old loser anyways. What do you care? Just laugh at them. What more can you do? :\
LordMatt

Post by LordMatt »

hrmph wrote:What should you do when you get abused? Just suck it up man. Its the internet, who cares what someone else says/thinks ? They are probably some thirteen year old loser anyways. What do you care? Just laugh at them. What more can you do? :\
ONOES HRMPH THAT'S BLASPHEMY TO SOME PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM. :roll:
Snipawolf

Post by Snipawolf »

LordMatt, I am sure many would prefer if you left your grumpiness in the last thread. You even got the last word, despite abusing (IMO) your moderator abilities to do so. The thread was locked, leave it.

Yes, most people who think it is funny to annoy and abuse people are assholes themselves. Stupid people who will grow up and be poor because they didn't learn in school. Their life will suck, and you can laugh at them on the streets with 4 kids, who they can't pay for, while you are living a high life because you weren't an asshole your whole life.
Hellspawn

Post by Hellspawn »

Snipawolf wrote: Yes, most people who think it is funny to annoy and abuse people are assholes themselves. Stupid people who will grow up and be poor because they didn't learn in school. Their life will suck, and you can laugh at them on the streets with 4 kids, who they can't pay for, while you are living a high life because you weren't an asshole your whole life.
Hah that would be true if life would be fair, but it isn't.

Assholes can be as successful.
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

Hellspawn wrote: Assholes can be as successful.
Generally more so, in my opinion. Western society rewards numerous traits which are considered undesirable in abstraction.
Pressure Line

Post by Pressure Line »

neddiedrow wrote:
Generally more so, in my opinion. Western society rewards numerous traits which are considered undesirable in abstraction.
theres a Disney song in that... "nice guys finish last, bad guys have a blast!"
Boirunner

Post by Boirunner »

if a mod dies, can i be mod in his place?
neddiedrow wrote:
Western society rewards numerous traits which are considered undesirable in abstraction.
It on depends who is doing the abstracting. Also, the disparity between moral imperatives and success is considered by us all to be paramount to the dilemma of our existence. Stating this as a novelty and faulting western society makes me think you feel as if you are a victim of society, and have romantically attributed foreign cultures with having no discourse between morally right and successful.

This in turn leads me to believe you have two possible life paths ahead of you: Either you stay in "western society" all your life, through self-fulfilling prophecy always an unhappy victim, or you finally move to some other place (probably japan), and be depressed there when you find out that assholes are successful there too.

I'm sad to inform you that your life cannot be happy as far as I can see. I recommend early termination to avoid future depression and thus stop the further degradation of your average life joy level.
LordMatt

Post by LordMatt »

Well said.
Snipawolf

Post by Snipawolf »

Hmm, clearly, you all misinterpreted my idea of assholes.

MY general idea of the standard asshole is the guy who goes and smashes mailboxes, rolls houses, makes bad grades because he is out doing stupid shit all the time, gets in fights at school, disrespects those above him, etc.

Generally, these people go nowheres fast.

People who are cruel, ruthless, merciless, cold and calculating are the "assholes" you guys are talking of. They do whatever they can to come out on top. They are also suited to being American politicians. :wink:

Return to “Ingame Community”