Moderators: hoijui, Moderators

daryl

Re: RAI v0.601

Post by daryl »

yes dll is good!
MelTraX

Post by MelTraX »

Btw, the DLL on jobjol (Windows only; first post) doesn't work. The one posted by hoijui works fine.
Reth
AI Developer

Post by Reth »

The link works fine, I was trying to save myself the effort of created a new post by only updating the post's file. The first download link will only work with v0.77b5.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

To be precise this is a usability bug in BA.
reivanen

Post by reivanen »

When i watch rai vs rai matches, i always note that on either team the expansion will halt in commander being standing still, or that a unit gets stuck in factory or otherwise.

Aside from that i think there are some really nice combinations of scouting/assault/artillery used.
Smiff

Post by Smiff »

just wondering why the .dll posted here (previous page) is 3x the size of the one on spring.jobjol.nl - which should i be using please? the later seems to work (at least, it starts and builds some stuff without crashing :))
hoijui
Former Engine Dev

Post by hoijui »

possibly a debug release
Reth
AI Developer

Post by Reth »

Or it may just be caused by building the dll with different compiler options set, different amounts of optimization and compression involved in the process. For all practical sense you can treat them as if they were the same.
Argh

Post by Argh »

May we please have one for 0.78?

It was the only AI that could even play Overmind without serious problems :roll:
hoijui
Former Engine Dev

Post by hoijui »

i will compile RAI and NTai again... damn, this is gonna fill my HD again :/
Argh

Post by Argh »

I would really, really appreciate it. Not having a working AI sucks, I have certain things I need to test that are too boring to make DRB sit with me and do it, like economic ramp tests, etc.
hoijui
Former Engine Dev

Post by hoijui »

done, though not tested
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16503
Argh

Post by Argh »

Thanks very much! I'll get testing that now.
submarine
AI Developer

Post by submarine »

Is there a working version for Spring 0.78? I compiled the source (RAI 0.601) myself (with some adjustments due to interface changes); but it crashes after a few seconds
imbaczek

Post by imbaczek »

tried the one that came with the installer?
submarine
AI Developer

Post by submarine »

No, the point is I need an opponent to test my ai (so I have to build RAI myself with vs.net). Since I could not find its source code in the repository I downloaded the one from the link in the first post of this thread.

Is there any more up to date RAI source code?
imbaczek

Post by imbaczek »

RAI lives in the git repository and is maintained there AFAIK. clone the repo.
gavan

Post by gavan »

I'm trying to get the latest sources of RAI to compile..

I've downloaded the latest Dev-C++, and the latest spring unix sources, and am compiling on windows vista..

perhaps i've got the wrong set of sourcecodes, maybe someone can tell me.

Code: Select all

Compiler: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "C:\Users\rene\Desktop\theKAP\spring_0.78.2.1\AI\Global\RAI\DevC\Makefile.win"
Executing  make...
make.exe -f "C:\Users\rene\Desktop\theKAP\spring_0.78.2.1\AI\Global\RAI\DevC\Makefile.win" all
g++.exe -c ../Builder.cpp -o Ming/Builder.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"../../../../rts"  -I"../../../../rts/system"  -DBUILDING_DLL=1   -w -fno-access-control -O2 -mwindows

In file included from ../../../../rts/system/creg/creg_cond.h:17,
                 from ../../../../rts/Sim/Units/CommandAI/Command.h:7,
                 from ../../../../rts/ExternalAI/aibase.h:40,
                 from ../../../../rts/ExternalAI/IGlobalAI.h:7,
                 from ../RAI.h:18,
                 from ../Builder.h:13,
                 from ../Builder.cpp:1:

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:11:32: boost/shared_ptr.hpp: No such file or directory
In file included from ../../../../rts/system/creg/creg_cond.h:17,
../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:52: error: `boost' has not been declared

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:52: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `shared_ptr' with no type

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:52: error: expected `;' before '<' token

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:53: error: `boost' has not been declared

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:53: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `shared_ptr' with no type

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:53: error: expected `;' before '<' token

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:54: error: `boost' has not been declared

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:54: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `shared_ptr' with no type

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:54: error: expected `;' before '<' token

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:55: error: `boost' has not been declared

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:55: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `shared_ptr' with no type

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:55: error: expected `;' before '<' token

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:124: error: `boost' has not been declared

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:124: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `shared_ptr' with no type

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:124: error: expected `;' before '<' token

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:139: error: `boost' has not been declared

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:139: error: `shared_ptr' has not been declared

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:139: error: expected `,' or `...' before '<' token

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:139: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `parameter' with no type

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:174: error: `boost' has not been declared

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:174: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `shared_ptr' with no type

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:174: error: expected `;' before '<' token

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:176: error: `boost' has not been declared

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:176: error: expected `)' before '<' token

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h: In member function `void creg::DynamicArrayType<T>::Serialize(creg::ISerializer*, void*)':

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:185: error: `elemType' undeclared (first use this function)

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:185: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.)

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h: In member function `std::string creg::DynamicArrayType<T>::GetName()':
../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:194: error: `elemType' undeclared (first use this function)

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h: At global scope:
../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:200: error: `boost' has not been declared

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:200: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `shared_ptr' with no type
../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:200: error: expected `;' before '<' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:203: error: `boost' has not been declared
../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:203: error: expected `)' before '<' token

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:215: error: `boost' has not been declared

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:215: error: expected `)' before '<' token

../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h: In member function `void creg::StaticArrayType<T, Size>::Serialize(creg::ISerializer*, void*)':
../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:220: error: `elemType' undeclared (first use this function)

In file included from ../../../../rts/system/creg/creg.h:244,
                 from ../../../../rts/system/creg/creg_cond.h:17,
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h: At global scope:
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:11: error: `boost' has not been declared
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:11: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `shared_ptr' with no type
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:11: error: expected `;' before '<' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:12: error: expected `;' before '}' token

../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:28: error: `boost' has not been declared
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:28: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `shared_ptr' with no type
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:28: error: expected `;' before '<' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:28: error: expected `;' before '}' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:29: error: `boost' has not been declared
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:29: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `shared_ptr' with no type
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:29: error: expected `;' before '<' token

../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:29: error: expected `;' before '}' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:30: error: `boost' has not been declared
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:30: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `shared_ptr' with no type
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:30: error: expected `;' before '<' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:30: error: expected `;' before '}' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:31: error: `boost' has not been declared
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:31: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `shared_ptr' with no type

../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:31: error: expected `;' before '<' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:31: error: expected `;' before '}' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:32: error: `boost' has not been declared
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:32: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `shared_ptr' with no type
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:32: error: expected `;' before '<' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:32: error: expected `;' before '}' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:33: error: `boost' has not been declared
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:33: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `shared_ptr' with no type
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:33: error: expected `;' before '<' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:33: error: expected `;' before '}' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:34: error: `boost' has not been declared
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:34: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `shared_ptr' with no type
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:34: error: expected `;' before '<' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:34: error: expected `;' before '}' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:35: error: `boost' has not been declared
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:35: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `shared_ptr' with no type
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:35: error: expected `;' before '<' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:35: error: expected `;' before '}' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:36: error: `boost' has not been declared
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:36: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `shared_ptr' with no type
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:36: error: expected `;' before '<' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:36: error: expected `;' before '}' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:37: error: `boost' has not been declared
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:37: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `shared_ptr' with no type
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:37: error: expected `;' before '<' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:37: error: expected `;' before '}' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:38: error: `boost' has not been declared
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:38: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `shared_ptr' with no type
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:38: error: expected `;' before '<' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:38: error: expected `;' before '}' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:73: error: `boost' has not been declared
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:73: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `shared_ptr' with no type
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:73: error: expected `;' before '<' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:74: error: expected `;' before '}' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:79: error: `boost' has not been declared
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:79: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `shared_ptr' with no type
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:79: error: expected `;' before '<' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:80: error: expected `;' before '}' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:85: error: `boost' has not been declared
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:85: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `shared_ptr' with no type
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:85: error: expected `;' before '<' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:89: error: expected `;' before '}' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:94: error: `boost' has not been declared

../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:94: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `shared_ptr' with no type
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:94: error: expected `;' before '<' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:98: error: expected `;' before '}' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:102: error: `boost' has not been declared
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:102: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `shared_ptr' with no type
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:102: error: expected `;' before '<' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:103: error: expected `;' before '}' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:107: error: `boost' has not been declared
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:107: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '<' token
../../../../rts/system/creg/TypeDeduction.h:107: error: expected `;' before '<' token

In file included from ../../../../rts/Sim/Units/CommandAI/CommandQueue.h:4,
                 from ../../../../rts/ExternalAI/IAICallback.h:9,

from ../GResourceMap.h:10,
                 from ../UnitDefHandler.h:20,
                 from ../RAI.h:21,

../../../../rts/Rendering/GL/myGL.h:10:21: GL/glew.h: No such file or directory
In file included from ../../../../rts/Sim/Units/CommandAI/CommandQueue.h:4,
                 from ../../../../rts/ExternalAI/IAICallback.h:9,
                 from ../GResourceMap.h:10,
                 from ../UnitDefHandler.h:20,
                 from ../RAI.h:21,
../../../../rts/Rendering/GL/myGL.h: In function `void glVertexf3(const float3&)':
../../../../rts/Rendering/GL/myGL.h:19: error: `glVertex3f' undeclared (first use this function)

../../../../rts/Rendering/GL/myGL.h: In function `void glColorf3(const float3&)':
../../../../rts/Rendering/GL/myGL.h:24: error: `glColor3f' undeclared (first use this function)

../../../../rts/Rendering/GL/myGL.h: In function `void glNormalf3(const float3&)':
../../../../rts/Rendering/GL/myGL.h:29: error: `glNormal3f' undeclared (first use this function)

../../../../rts/Rendering/GL/myGL.h: In function `void glTranslatef3(const float3&)':
../../../../rts/Rendering/GL/myGL.h:34: error: `glTranslatef' undeclared (first use this function)

../../../../rts/Rendering/GL/myGL.h: In function `void glSecondaryColorf3(const float3&)':
../../../../rts/Rendering/GL/myGL.h:39: error: `glSecondaryColor3f' undeclared (first use this function)

../../../../rts/Rendering/GL/myGL.h: In function `void glColorf4(const float3&, const float&)':
../../../../rts/Rendering/GL/myGL.h:44: error: `glColor4f' undeclared (first use this function)

../../../../rts/Rendering/GL/myGL.h: At global scope:
../../../../rts/Rendering/GL/myGL.h:47: error: expected `,' or `...' before '&' token

../../../../rts/Rendering/GL/myGL.h:48: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `GLint' with no type

../../../../rts/Rendering/GL/myGL.h: In function `void glUniformf3(int)':
../../../../rts/Rendering/GL/myGL.h:49: error: `location' undeclared (first use this function)

../../../../rts/Rendering/GL/myGL.h:49: error: `v' undeclared (first use this function)

../../../../rts/Rendering/GL/myGL.h:49: error: `glUniform3f' undeclared (first use this function)

../../../../rts/Rendering/GL/myGL.h: At global scope:
../../../../rts/Rendering/GL/myGL.h:53: error: expected `,' or `...' before "target"

../../../../rts/Rendering/GL/myGL.h:53: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `GLenum' with no type

../../../../rts/Rendering/GL/myGL.h:60: error: `GLenum' was not declared in this scope

../../../../rts/Rendering/GL/myGL.h:60: error: expected primary-expression before "const"

../../../../rts/Rendering/GL/myGL.h:60: error: initializer expression list treated as compound expression

../../../../rts/Rendering/GL/myGL.h:65: error: variable or field `glSafeDeleteProgram' declared void

../../../../rts/Rendering/GL/myGL.h:65: error: `GLuint' was not declared in this scope

make.exe: *** [Ming/Builder.o] Error 1

Execution terminated
dinocool

Post by dinocool »

lol your missing the boost libs for 1 thing
submarine
AI Developer

Post by submarine »

adjust the paths to boost/glew in the project properties (dont know how to do that in dev c++)

Afterwards you'll get a lot of errors because unitDef->ysize has been renamed to zsize

Return to “AI”