Building AIs

Building AIs

Here is where ideas can be collected for the skirmish AI in development

Moderators: hoijui, Moderators

Bla

Building AIs

Post by Bla »

I kind of want to compile all the java stuff in the spring/AI folder on my school AP Computer Science computer.

I just want to play around with the code. However, when I compile, it always can't find an interface OOAI.

Since the last edit made to the repository on github was like 4 years ago, perhaps the repository is out of date?

Can someone explain if its missing on repo or I'm doing something wrong?
abma
Spring Developer

Re: Building AIs

Post by abma »

sorry for the delay, seems nobody noticed your post.
Bla wrote:Since the last edit made to the repository on github was like 4 years ago, perhaps the repository is out of date?
which repo are you using? current one is https://github.com/spring/spring which was changed recently.
Bla wrote:I just want to play around with the code. However, when I compile, it always can't find an interface OOAI.

Can someone explain if its missing on repo or I'm doing something wrong?
some ai/interface-code gets auto-generated... so maybe just this step is missing?!
Bla

Post by Bla »

Hm, I found the OOAI in my spring installation on my computer.

But OOAI seems to be missing in spring/AI at https://github.com/spring/spring

I think its suppsoed to be in AI / Wrappers / JavaOO / src / main / java / com / springrts / ai / oo
abma
Spring Developer

Post by abma »

abma wrote:some ai/interface-code gets auto-generated... so maybe just this step is missing?!
Bla

Post by Bla »

How do I auto-generate the code? I tried copy pasting the generated code from my home computer and I got com.springrts.ai.DefaultAICallback is not abstract and does not override abstract method getFieldOrder() in com.sun.jna.Structure

In my school computer I can't install anything, so I can't run the spring installer.

Return to “AI”