NTai...1944...cant load it...crashes

Here is where ideas can be collected for the skirmish AI in development

Moderators: hoijui, Moderators

Phonomenal

Post by Phonomenal »

zoh, I wanted to make an AI for 1944... so I did what the toolkit said, started a game with the mod I wanted to make AI for, with the enemy AI as ntai...( as I understood, that thats what i'm supposed to do)
then tried to open the thing ( .pdf, or whatever it is) in the /AI/NTai folder... ...with the mods name (1944) ...and I get a crash...and I dont eaven know what crash it is -.- cuz this damn windows is in finnish >_> ...all I understand is that I can "continue" or " cancel" or " see details" witch as I remember are also in finnish....when I continue, then it doesnt open it... -.-
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

are you sure you picked the right file? /AI/NTai/abc.tdf not /AI/NTai/configs/abc.tdf?
Phonomenal

Post by Phonomenal »

ab-so-frichen-lutely... if I choose the one in config then it gives shows a message in english..and it doesnt have a big red "X" image.....
Phonomenal

Post by Phonomenal »

grrhm...didnt find that translation useful -.- anyway...heres the description as original .. -.-

Code: Select all

EDIT: DELETED the huge thing in here.. theres the same thing in english a little down.
Last edited by Phonomenal on 06 Aug 2007, 00:11, edited 1 time in total.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

Please find an english PC/change to english in regional settings in control panel
Phonomenal

Post by Phonomenal »

well... using my brothers laptop and msn, ew got the shiat in english... it says that it cant find the file, altho it can find other files in there -.- ...and if your interested, then heres the "details"

Code: Select all

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\Aabmets Mattias\Desktop\Uusi kansio\NTai\configs\1944publicalpha_v0.01b3h.sd7.tdf'.
File name: 'C:\Users\Aabmets Mattias\Desktop\Uusi kansio\NTai\configs\1944publicalpha_v0.01b3h.sd7.tdf'
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
   at NTaiToolkit.CBuildtree.Load(String TDFfile)
   at NTaiToolkit.Form1.linkLabel1_LinkClicked(Object sender, LinkLabelLinkClickedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.LinkLabel.OnLinkClicked(LinkLabelLinkClickedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.LinkLabel.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Label.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.LinkLabel.WndProc(Message& msg)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.312 (rtmLHS.050727-3100)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
NTaiToolkit
    Assembly Version: 1.0.2582.20418
    Win32 Version: 1.0.2582.20418
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Aabmets%20Mattias/Desktop/Uusi%20kansio/NTaiToolkit.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

delete all files related to that mod in the NTai folder and generate a new one from scratch, somethings being referenced which has since changed and I dunno what.

Return to “AI”