AA bugs - Commander #10053r requests tac nuke upgrades

Discuss game development here, from a distinct game project to an accessible third-party mutator, down to the interaction and design of individual units if you like.

Moderator: Moderators

10053r

Post by 10053r »

Cadyr, I'm loving AA. There are a couple problems, though. One of the most annoying and brokenness of them is core nuke launcher. The thing @W#$'ing spawns the nuke inside the model, so collision detection goes off and I end up nuking myself. This was especially bad as I was testing to see if I could overload the nuke defense the way you could in OTA, and 9 nukes went off at once.

Another issue is the moho exploiter. It doesn't freaking turn off when it is attacked and go into badass mode by itself. I lost a game because I usually rely heavily on them to prevent rushes. I tried to drive the thing, but it was still "on", so I didn't have any weapons, and my armor hadn't extruded, and I got picked off by like 3 flashes and lost the game. Needless to say I was very unhappy.

Way to make the best mod ever, though. I got about 8 people to install it last night. We WILL make AA the standard mod.
[K.B.] Napalm Cobra

Post by [K.B.] Napalm Cobra »

Caydr
Omnidouche

Post by Caydr »

Yeah, if you don't mind posting anything else you find there... people start to get agitated when they hear too much about AA.
10053r

Post by 10053r »

Sure. Sorry about that. Will do.
Mars Keeper

Post by Mars Keeper »

When you bouild the big Shelter walls or whatever they are called, they turn invisible.
Caydr
Omnidouche

Post by Caydr »

Yes, yes, I know.

Return to “Game Development”