Expand and Exterminate - Page 2

Expand and Exterminate

Discuss game development here, from a distinct game project to an accessible third-party mutator, down to the interaction and design of individual units if you like.

Moderator: Moderators

Fanger
Expand & Exterminate Developer

Re: Expand and Exterminate

Post by Fanger »

Look fuckwits.. I didnt make EE for you, I made EE for me. I wanted people to play it, SO I HAD PEOPLE TO PLAY IT WITH SINCE AIs DIDNT WORK WITH THE GAME. EE didnt go in a bad direction, it went in the direction I wanted it to go in, which is ALWAYS the right direction for me since its my mod that I made for ME.

I am not a drama queen, I am however entirely tired of the raging hatefest arrogant dipshithole that is this god damn community. You poeple are so unhelpful, unsupportive, arrogant, and cocksure that it is amazing anyone here can do anything past all the penis contests. I would have better luck soliciting help for making my mod on 4chan than this community.

DO not make threads about how my mod went in the wrong direction or was flawed and act like I took some wholesome awesome thing that wasnt mine and ruined it for all time. When EE was "normal" scale and balanced, there was absolutely positively no fucking difference between it, and any old random version of TA (you know BA, CA, AA, XTA) It had the same mechanics the same sort of what have you. The minute I tried to start deviating from that because I could everyone here raged. You know why, because YOU ALL JUST WANT TO PLAY TA, thats great I dont care anymore. YOU are also all slighly bored of TA so want a different coat of paint on it to distract you. EE was not meant to be that it was meant to be what I wanted from a game which was radically different from the lot of you unsupportive dicks.
Gota

Post by Gota »

This thread was a request for a link and nothing more,alas,some just like to stir drama.
This post was not meant to insult anyone nor to talk about anything at all,i am sorry it derailed like that.
Fanger
Expand & Exterminate Developer

Post by Fanger »

Your request is denied and your existance is offensive..

You can only rectify this by killing yourself..
Noruas
XTA Developer

Post by Noruas »

The court is adjourned. Dismissed!~
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

I love E&E and if I could convince Fang to continue development on it, I would. I may not have agreed with all of the changes made at one time or another but I still love the game.

I don't believe Gota meant to cause any offense, though this thread was derailed quickly. E&E was and is a fun game, and I wish anybody who desires to play it well. Smoth, Yan, Souledge, you're all warned for being rude and combative, you can see at least one felony applying to each of you in the forum guidelines. Fang, this is not an attack on you or your work.

Return to “Game Development”