Should Emmanuel be unbanned again? - Page 5

Should Emmanuel be unbanned again?

Discuss game development here, from a distinct game project to an accessible third-party mutator, down to the interaction and design of individual units if you like.

Moderator: Moderators

Should Emmanuel be unbanned again?

Yes
54%
No
46%

Total votes: 114

Guessmyname

Re: Should Emmanuel be unbanned again?

Post by Guessmyname »

IllvilJa wrote:Bohr, lighten up would you? Cool to see you around thou, thought you were gone long ago. BTW, don't you think we need some cool, quantum mechanic Spring mod?

Regarding the inline image above, only a french would come up with such a design :-) . Regarding his other art, yes, it looks pretty much like Lego on acid. But cute with those muppet show insects with back mounted guns!

Out-trolling Emanuel? Sound like an impossible feat to me but ok...

@Pxtl: Yes, I saw that PURE model too, as well as those Warhammer 40K things.
To be fair, I gave him permission for that (the 40K models) - he asked me because he liked them. Or at least I think he did. That's the impression I got, anyway...

Also, this was before I found out about GW's whole 'No merging 40K with other stuff or we C&D you' thing.
clericvash

Post by clericvash »

danuker wrote:If we don't unban him, we don't have what to put on http://quotes.springlobby.info/
My god i didn't know about that, awesome.
emmanuel

Post by emmanuel »

why yu banned me ?
who banned me ?
write yu name if yu have
smoth

Post by smoth »

I banned you.
emmanuel

Post by emmanuel »

smoth wrote:I banned you.
alone ?
here or in yu forum ?
is yu swordmens can swording actually ?
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

You banned you.
smoth

Post by smoth »

I banned you for being you. Now resume worrying about other things.
Pxtl

Post by Pxtl »

In a completely unrelated note, the Spring forums has a feature called "foes". Click on the profile of the user you wish to mark as a "foe". On the profile screen, you can see the "add user as foe" button. Click that, and then confirm.

Foes are users you ignore. You do not see their posts, except as little flat notes that such-and-such a user made a post that you are ignoring, and can choose to view if you like.

Utilize this useful feature for people who you do not expect to ever gain anything from reading their commentary.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled flamewar, which this comment is completely unrelated to.
emmanuel

Post by emmanuel »

JAZCASH wrote:You banned you.
maybe i mistake because i not reminded be admin or powerfull so much

smoth i see yu tfor he nice and the awfull that yu product and admit that yu never chang but yu are usefull : i hate yu dont make that i need but i love that yu make i need build myself what i want ...
yu dont foe me so ...why ban me if yu want read me ?
because yu dont want that yu (morally) owned sprind users can read me ? like they are yu childs ?
yu are not able to explain and teach about what yu think and do :
yu banned or what where why how ?
CarRepairer
Cursed Zero-K Developer

Post by CarRepairer »

<3
adin_panther

Post by adin_panther »

Isn't it kinda funny to start a flamewar in a thread that deals with banning you ? -.- Geez ...
emmanuel

Post by emmanuel »

adin_panther wrote:Isn't it kinda funny to start a flamewar in a thread that deals with banning you ? -.- Geez ...
it seems its exactly for this reason i had be banned : the fun (& unfun)
smoth seems be the more hatefull against me for the (onlyone )good reason : yu remind what its ?
its more easy to understand his ennemy than the mobs:
yu see a flameZ ?
where ?
maybee that what yu need to see for be lulz ?
adin_panther

Post by adin_panther »

Contrary to popular belief, many people actually dislike pointlessness. And the problem, quite honestly, is finding a point in what you write. :/
lurker

Post by lurker »

adin_panther wrote:Contrary to popular belief, many people actually dislike pointlessness. And the problem, quite honestly, is finding a point in what you write. :/
I can see the point quite well, more so than in your posts here. And emmanuel hasn't flamed anyone...
Eman

Post by Eman »

Ok, I finally get it, the forums were modded into a new game. People attempt to confuse each other with pathos and rambling, while having some kind of popularity contest, making fun of anything anyone else does, and having some "lulz". This Spring community is sure creative. Can someone post a link to the HIGH SCORE page?

Can I play? From what I've seen, (that's 3 years of ghosting) I want to be on Emmanuels team.
Peet
Malcontent

Post by Peet »

Eman wrote: Can someone post a link to the HIGH SCORE page?
memberlist.php?mode=&sk=d&sd=a
This is in the descending order of score.

Oh, and good one Argh.
Eman

Post by Eman »

Close, but not right. The "Argh" has been here a fair bit - I think he has referred to me as DRB a few times off and on. We have spent a fair amount of time playtesting his game (PURE) from this IP.

After watching for so long, I was kinda hoping my first reply would be from Smoth, and include a gay reference.

Related to PURE/Argh, when he releases RC4 (should be a matter of hours), after people teeth for a minute, I will lurk the lobby and happily play with anyone who feels the urge.

- Divad si ym Eman
emmanuel

Post by emmanuel »

Eman wrote:Ok, I finally get it, the forums were modded into a new game. People attempt to confuse each other with pathos and rambling, while having some kind of popularity contest, making fun of anything anyone else does, and having some "lulz". This Spring community is sure creative. Can someone post a link to the HIGH SCORE page?

Can I play? From what I've seen, (that's 3 years of ghosting) I want to be on Emmanuels team.
yu want play with me or ON me ?
yo what team yu talk about ?
my team ?
or the team of those using my name and toppics for some task (maybe unknow by herself or inexisting )
the only teams that i know is the holly trademark teams :
look for all free mods : they are alls made by alone people without any kind of help (excepting carefull xchng of service)
i want to make a toppics about this :
why spring dont own a mod(ss) ?
why wiki not feeded by skillez teachers ?

in game same as in forum or in modding that the war for glory :
not for the mankind (yes the virtual is real too !) nor for raise free or game fun ...
all royalist want be roy and nothing else !

maybe ban me 2year chang my rank ?
i know some good poster hav less than 3% of constructiv posts (with some capacity to build 300pages of wiki !)

(maybe an exception for argh that seems serious evry time but need a translator for common people (or a secretary) and a team of designer for tortur it with good tast sketch [he not seems can self humiliating to food the wiki with this (sometime bugged & always overcomplex unusefull awfulltaste stuff ) science )
Pressure Line

Post by Pressure Line »

Hmm. I thought I felt a shift in the Earth's tectonic plates, [or maybe a truck driving past!] Emmanuel is back and his english is bad! [although I could understand most of that, in the sense that it was coherent. Just gotta figure out what it *means*]

also, lol Emmanuel trollin' Argh for being unable to laugh at himself!
Eman

Post by Eman »

Teams? What is a game without team play, at least as an option?

As far as teams go, I think you are on your own team, and I am on my own team, and in a sense, that is the same team.

Like as illustrated in the tread above, I see one team that thinks you are funny, one team that thinks you are maybe divine (they inscribe your quotes from chat, and is that not worship in a sense?), another that deems you obscene, and another that feels pity and sympathy. There is also the hidden team that does not comment.

Pardon my curiosity, and lack of tack: In different places I see references to you being both "French" and "handicapped". If you would be so kind, please explain what kind of "handicapped" you refer to and maybe explain how it results in the quality of your communications.

- And just for the record, Argh can certainly laugh at himself - you just have to feed him enough cheap red wine.

Return to “Game Development”