Here are 3 small widgets that I use to save time when creating maps.
(1) Place units (in order) using /give into chosen locations, to save an (ordered) table of their locations, which can be used as the table of startpoints in mapinfo.lua or in BAs FFA gadgetry.
(2) Place (&re-place) units in chosen locations, to save an (unordered) table of their locations, which can be used as a table of metal spot locations in the usual lua mex gadgetry.
(3) Sends a few commands in widget:GameStart that make Spring ready to take a png (=lossless) screenshot, without any gui/etc, by simply pressing f12.
See code for further details.
3 widgets: create startpoints, create mexes, screenshot helper
Discuss maps & map creation - from concept to execution to the ever elusive release.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- (544 Bytes) Downloaded 8 times
- (545 Bytes) Downloaded 7 times
- (890 Bytes) Downloaded 8 times