As some of you probably know...

Discuss maps & map creation - from concept to execution to the ever elusive release.

Moderator: Moderators

Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Post by Forboding Angel »

Aaron is making many l3dt plugins for spring, along with the release of that particular version, included will be 8 of the climates that I have made specifically for spring, probably along with some documentation on how to use them.

I have been considering releasing them for community consumption for a long time but now the time is right.

If you haven't purchased a license for L3dt I strongly urge you to, as it is a wonderful tool and is perfect for use with spring. Bundle that with a developer that habitually bends over backwards to please his users (trust me, I've asked for some pretty big things in the past, and he has never failed to amaze me), and you have a sweet deal.

Hopefully this can encourage pretty and diverse maps, as I have set up the climates in a sort of template form so making new ones is a snap, and simple replacing textures and bumpmaps is super easy.

Anyway, if you have any questions or need help with anything concerning mapping and stuffs, either ask in this particular forum or on smoths site. I don't generally visit either very often but I'll try to check up fairly regularly.

Enjoy! 8)
mufdvr222

Post by mufdvr222 »

Nice one :lol:

Return to “Map Creation”