Mantis Login creation bug

Discuss the source code and development of Spring Engine in general from a technical point of view. Patches go here too.

Moderator: Moderators

lycenhol

Post by lycenhol »

Hi
I created an account in Mantis to post a bug (not heavy bug, but new).
When I use the link in the confirmation mail, after I inserted the new password, I have this error message:

Code: Select all

APPLICATION ERROR #2800

Invalid form security token. Did you submit the form twice by accident?

Please use the "Back" button in your web browser to return to the previous page. There you can correct whatever problems were identified in this error or select another action. You can also click an option from the menu bar to go directly to a new section.
I've tried many password combination (letters, numbers, letters+numbers).

Can you help me?
Thank you
Fnordia
Former Engine Dev

Re: Mantis Login creation bug

Post by Fnordia »

Updated to latest mantis version, seems to be working again.
MidKnight

Post by MidKnight »

just saying, I spammed this in #sy to no avail. I guess the forums are a better place to report bug reporting bug bugs :mrgreen:
Tobi
Spring Developer

Post by Tobi »

Fnordia wrote:Updated to latest mantis version, seems to be working again.
Yay, thanks!

I added the new releases to mantis now, so now the correct version can be set again in the mantis issues.
el_matarife

Post by el_matarife »

Wow, this has been broken forever. I just assumed you'd disabled creating new accounts because of the plan to shut down Mantis that never happened.

Mind taking a look at Wiki editing next? I can't seem to edit anything with this account, and yet when you click create account it leads here and says "use your PHPBB account".
Fnordia
Former Engine Dev

Post by Fnordia »

I think that may be caused by Mediawiki having more restrictions on usernames, like not allowing underscores in names. Guess it would be nice if the phpbb auth plugin actually mentioned this at least.

Return to “Engine”