- [FIXED] unitsync.dll problems (or unitsync.dll/TASClient.exe interoperability)
In particular (in r4601)21:14 < tvo> access violation in ntdll.dll after closing battle window and hosting again
21:14 < tvo> first stackframe that makes sense is Utility.InitLib (line 179 in Utility.pas)
21:14 < tvo> it may be that calls unitsync.dll Init function
21:15 < tvo> hm and now I get failed assertions too..
21:15 < tvo> unitsync.cpp:901: Call InitArchiveScanner before GetPrimaryModChecksum
21:16 < tvo> but that is after I click away the segfault :)
21:17 < tvo> only segfaults second time btw, third time and later I have to manually close the 'reading mod file' and 'generating unit list' progress
21:17 < tvo> but no segfaults then, just failed asserts
21:17 < tvo> maybe something isn't cleaned up properly in unitsync
21:18 < tvo> and when closing TASClient I get another segfault (a read of address 0xffffffff failed)
- [FIXED] There are still flying and underground units. I played a test game XTA v9.1 on Small Supreme BattleField V2 with Spring r4601 vs 3 KAIK with 100% handicap and around 40 minutes in game there had been lots of underground peewees, crashers and storms, flying thuds and piros and even an underground zeus of my own.
- Replays 'stutter' (Seems the lag is stored too. Much worse then in earlier versions..) http://spring.clan-sy.com/mantis/view.php?id=659
- [FIXED] Ctrl+move (keep formation) doesn't work anymore: the units move like 2 pixels/second instead of a reasonable speed.
- We need played/team/ally number normalization in CGameSetup to accompany the TASServer SETSCRIPTTAG changes.
- [FIXED] Starting a CA, S44 or FunTA game in AFLobby makes Spring hang.
- Random startpositions doesn't work (they include specs in the number of start positions on map that are considered)
- [FIXED] Replays aren't named properly. MelTraX and I got an unnamed.sdf for a normal game (ie. it should have got a name with map name and mod name included).
- [FIXED] TASClient can't load new replay format.
- [FIXED] SETSCRIPTTAG TASServer protocol change (will post about this ASAP, do not ask about it in this thread please)
- [would be nice] TASServer protocol change to be able to dynamically update the backup server list (will post about this ASAP, do not ask about it in this thread please)
- [FIXED] TASClient does not support the (last) servermode param to TASSERVER protocol command.
In particular, what's the state of every dev's working codebase, any features that are nearly finished left?