Because of lack of time & the "release early release often"-rule, the 0.75 release will (most probably) not have resync. If all goes well however, it will have new netcode which is (hopefully) actually understandable for (other) developers so bugs can be fixed more easily etc. Resync may happen in 0.76 but I can not promise that (just like I shouldn't have said I'd make it for 0.75).
So here is stuff that are blocking points for the 0.75 release IMHO. (I may have forgotten stuff please remind me)
- Working Linux lobby shipped with Spring. It doesn't matter which one it is as long as it can host/join all kinds of battles, is compatible with TASClient users, has chat and the author doesn't mind it being shipped with Spring. Unless this takes far too long of course, but looking at the amount of competition and the speed with which lobbies have progressed in the timespan between 0.74b3 and now, I think this should be doable.
- Trepan's LUA code should be OK & tested for release, as indicated by him.
- XTA v9 in win installer if they are fast enough
- New default map finished, showing off at least water and features.
- Tool to make it easier to install maps/mods (I made a thread about this)
- Double check new code for sync error testing