Can't Host !

Can't Host !

Discuss your problems with the latest release of the engine here. Problems with games, maps or other utilities belong in their respective forums.

Moderator: Moderators

HugoSimpson

Can't Host !

Post by HugoSimpson »

Hello TA:S people.
I have been playing for a while and sometimes host, but when i do it seams there is some sort of problem.....

When everybody in the battleroom is ready and i start the game either some people cant connect(after loading the map ect.) or none can connect !

I have enabled spring in my router and firewall and even tried a couple of ports that people reccomended i open!

I have a solid 1Mbit/1Mbit Internet connection and really want to start hosting more !

Thankyou

Hugo"The Loud Spammer"Simpson (not my real name its a alias)
LordMatt

Post by LordMatt »

Did you try the hole punching setting?

E: Hold punching? :shock:
Last edited by LordMatt on 13 Nov 2006, 17:30, edited 1 time in total.
Chojin

Post by Chojin »

Usually you only have to allow/forward the one UDP port, that you select in the "Host Battle"-dialog... 8452 is the default port.

I also had to select "Fixed source ports" before people were able to join my game.
HugoSimpson

Post by HugoSimpson »

Chojin wrote:Usually you only have to allow/forward the one UDP port, that you select in the "Host Battle"-dialog... 8452 is the default port.

I also had to select "Fixed source ports" before people were able to join my game.
Fixed SOurce ports dident help !
Chojin

Post by Chojin »

Try without the router once, to make sure whether the problem is with your router or your computer/software.

Return to “Help & Bugs”