water through the land?!

water through the land?!

Discuss your problems with the latest release of the engine here. Problems with games, maps or other utilities belong in their respective forums.

Moderator: Moderators

raikitsune

water through the land?!

Post by raikitsune »

:lol: ok this is for a freind who lacks a forum name but he has a problem of the water flickering through the land hes tryed all his maps and it happens on all of them if you want me to give more details i can but i'll probably just get him to sign up to tell you. anyway anyone got any info on this?
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Post by Forboding Angel »

Thats because his min height is set to 0. Tell him to compile with Max height and min height of 100

-x 800 -n 100 for example.
Maelstrom

Post by Maelstrom »

I think he means that the water on ALL maps he tries have the water bug, not maps he is compiling.
raikitsune

Post by raikitsune »

Maelstrom wrote:I think he means that the water on ALL maps he tries have the water bug, not maps he is compiling.
correct sorry i didn't make that clear i wasn't entirely sure what he meant myself so i just typed what he said.
Tobi
Spring Developer

Post by Tobi »

Set the depth buffer to 32 bit in settings.exe, and if that doesn't work, you can try setting the registry key SJ\\DepthBufferBits to 24. Or just wait for the next version, because it's already been fixed in SVN. (24/16 instead of 32/16.)

Return to “Help & Bugs”