ts not updating

ts not updating

Discuss your problems with the latest release of the engine here. Problems with games, maps or other utilities belong in their respective forums.

Moderator: Moderators

PtaQ

ts not updating

Post by PtaQ »

Is there some problem with SLDB? I've checked exact ts values of some different players on BA10, they are not changing since about a week .
Last edited by PtaQ on 08 Jan 2018, 18:03, edited 1 time in total.
Silentwings

Re: ts on updating

Post by Silentwings »

Replay site also seems to have an issue (all TS displayed as "none") - for example, on http://replays.springrts.com/replay/d36 ... 14d91cd46/
dansan
Server Owner & Developer

Re: ts on updating

Post by dansan »

Hmm... SLDB is still responding to queries regarding player stats, but not regarding match stats (no even those it did rate once)... I'll PM bibim.
bibim
Lobby Developer

Re: ts not updating

Post by bibim »

Oups, when I coded SLDB back in 2011/2012 I just didn't provide table partitionning for years >2017, so the rating engine stopped by itself due to SQL error when it tried to rate the first game of 2018 :oops:

And I was traveling lately so I didn't notice the problem and couldn't take a look at it until right now.
Fortunately the fix is quite simple, it's just a matter of adding partitions for a few tables, which I just did.

All matches results were still stored so don't worry. I just restarted the rating engine which is now computing automatically all matches which couldn't be rated previously due to this bug.
PtaQ

Re: ts not updating

Post by PtaQ »

I'm glad it could be fixed so easily, thanks!

Return to “Help & Bugs”