Exact modus operandi on 0.260

Discuss your problems with the latest release of the engine here. Problems with games, maps or other utilities belong in their respective forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Rakk

Post by Rakk »

Hello,

I just installed 0.260 on my new PC- ( Win10 / Intel i7/ 4 cores / GTX 1080 Ti -11Go / Java 64 bits )
i created a file /spring/games
i created a file /spring/map
when i create a match in solo, le game doesn't start, i can see the map from high altitude but nothing happens.

SO.....

After many many many tries with a friend, we succed to run the game with ENGINE 103.0 with an old version 0.244 of the lobby but 80% of map still doesn't work.
I can play my own commander but the opponent commnder stay immobile at is place.
At this stage, 1 match against computer during 2h, great match...but that is all

So my QUESTION :

What are the settings and what i had to do to run 100 % of the game ..
what i had excatly to install on my computeur ?

I am looking for the Exact Modus Operandi for a new PC.
Thanks a lot for your support.
abma
Spring Developer

Re: Exact modus operandi on 0.260

Post by abma »

afaik the current stable ba version is incompatible to spring 104.0.

also rapid download was server side broken for a few days on the url which started with http://packages.springrts.com which included current ba:stable.
raaar
Metal Factions Developer

Post by raaar »

There are other games besides BA....like Metal Factions.

You can install the springlobby lobby client, then log into the official server and click to join the rooms for various games on the battle list. It'll prompt you to download and you'll get the necessary engine versions, game packages and maps that way.

That's what I recommend on the MF site.

As for AIs, different AI work on different games. Metal factions only works with its game-specific AI at the moment.
Rakk

Post by Rakk »

Thanks you for that, i'll try as soon as possible.

Return to “Help & Bugs”