SPRINGFILES IS FUCKED!

SPRINGFILES IS FUCKED!

Discuss your problems with the latest release of the engine here. Problems with games, maps or other utilities belong in their respective forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

SPRINGFILES IS FUCKED!

Post by Forboding Angel »

Well, since my last thread garnered zero interest, Springfiles automatic downloads are now starting to be fucked as well. Affects some users of both springlobby and weblobby. Additionally, minimaps refuse to load anymore.

This has been going on for days.

Additionally, uploading maps the normal way (I.E. from your computer) doesn't work, only remote upload works. Remote upload doesn't add it to whatever server is used to select maps in autohosts and prompt autodownloads.

Perhaps someone could have a look at it.
Silentwings

Re: SPRINGFILES IS FUCKED!

Post by Silentwings »

I suggest mantis.
raaar
Metal Factions Developer

Post by raaar »

I've been using weblobby to play zk and i've noticed the minimaps not showing on the game room since a week ago or something like that.
Anarchid

Post by Anarchid »

Maps uploaded to SpringFiles have also failed to be indexed by ZK infra for at least as long as Yak's remake of Sprung baobab series were released.

I suspect this is related. Direct upload not uploading to specific mirrors may as well be the cause.
The Yak

Re: SPRINGFILES IS (not) FUCKED!

Post by The Yak »

Map server indexing appears to be functional and instant again. Thanks to abma, I assume.

Return to “Help & Bugs”