Maps in Nota Client

Maps in Nota Client

Discuss your problems with the latest release of the engine here. Problems with games, maps or other utilities belong in their respective forums.

Moderator: Moderators

immex5

Maps in Nota Client

Post by immex5 »

I saved my maps into the right folder and NOTA STILL does not recognize them. I saved into documents/my games/spring/maps and nothing.

i've split the topic -- abma
gajop

Re: Maps in Spring Lobby

Post by gajop »

Are you sure you aren't using NOTA lobby? What do you mean by "NOTA doesn't recognize them"?
immex5

Post by immex5 »

Okay so i downloaded NOTA. The game. I put the maps in BOTH the destinations i specified above. And when i launch the NOTA client the maps dont exist.
immex5

Post by immex5 »

I am using the NOTA client and nota lobby
gajop

Post by gajop »

This thread is about Spring Lobby.
immex5

Post by immex5 »

where do i download the latest spring lobby?
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Post by Forboding Angel »

Springlobby.info
immex5

Re: Maps in Nota Client

Post by immex5 »

The spring lobby is too glitchy. Anyone know how to add maps to NOTA? Why does it insist on using a different format?
PepeAmpere

Re: Maps in Nota Client

Post by PepeAmpere »

immex5 wrote:I saved my maps into the right folder and NOTA STILL does not recognize them. I saved into documents/my games/spring/maps and nothing.
i've split the topic -- abma
I think i was talking with you immex5 once you were online - seems few hours after you wrote this.

To clarify it, notalobby client is using own distribution system which is not accepting all maps done by spring community, only the chosen ones. There are many reasons why we do that and thats why lobby ignores maps which are not whitelisted.

Btw, here is the full list of supported maps: https://trello.com/c/FGjbsQbz/
Also we already work on a shortcut for players to expose maps which are available for download (it was possible to download them via EXTRA packages downloader, now there will be special order-list to download individual maps based on players preference): https://trello.com/c/cZrmH5WI/

Return to “Help & Bugs”