camera reset functions

camera reset functions

Discuss your problems with the latest release of the engine here. Problems with games, maps or other utilities belong in their respective forums.

Moderator: Moderators

losbellos

camera reset functions

Post by losbellos »

Hej Guys!

Time to time it happens that I switches by an accidental key press to fps mode and there is no return from there. I pressed ctrl+f1/f2/f3 and tab repeatedly it doesn't allow me to go back the the normal camera mode the overview mode. It keeps switching back to fps mode automatically. Leaving the game and joining back doesn't help too, because it will set back the camera mode as it was.

Is there a chance that you guys implement some hard camera reset.
Just think when you are ingame and very much in the game... really in it... :-) and then it happens. RUINS OUR LIFE! :-(

Nothing serious really.
Thanks a lot!
SinbadEV

Re: camera reset functions

Post by SinbadEV »

Used to be mapped to "C"... if not try "/ControlUnit" in chat... I have no idea but that's what it was a number of years ago.
Silentwings

Post by Silentwings »

that I switches by an accidental key press to fps mode
If you are playing BA, press 'q' again to leave fps mode. BA keybinds are listed here: http://springrts.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30173
losbellos

Post by losbellos »

I pressed 'q' as well at that time it didn't work. Last time it worked... It is probably bug happens only with something active or not active...
will keep you posted.

Return to “Help & Bugs”