SL showing I do not have mod after I exit a game - Page 2

SL showing I do not have mod after I exit a game

Discuss your problems with the latest release of the engine here. Problems with games, maps or other utilities belong in their respective forums.

Moderator: Moderators

malric

Re: SL showing I do not have mod after I exit a game

Post by malric »

@se5a: I think this is not the appropriate thread for discussing general springlobby release strategy. This thread was to inquiry about a bug, for which we got an explanation and a patch. If you are in a hurry, you can always compile the latest git.

@koshi: please do not get affected by random comments on the forum from people who do not seem to contribute. There are enough Linux users that know that building programs is hard, and you are doing it as a hobby, so "demanding" things is not the right things to do. Thanks for the effort.
koshi
Lobby Developer

Post by koshi »

If random assholes would get to me like that I'd left years ago, malric. Kinda was hoping to lead him by the nose a little longer before he sees the patch had been applied hours ago ;-)
se5a

Post by se5a »

*sigh* look, I'm sorry, my first post was reaction to somone trying to force me to spec and not listning to me telling him that the desync was a bug, the second was a reaction to the reaction to the reaction.

Return to “Help & Bugs”