Metal maker bug in BA 7.5?

Discuss your problems with the latest release of the engine here. Problems with games, maps or other utilities belong in their respective forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Soul

Post by Soul »

It might just be something wrong on my end but ill toss this into the bug forum anyway.

Ingame when i build metal makers or moho metal makers they don't seem to give me any metal, even if i have enough e to use then, nor is there an option on the to turn them off or on like there used to be.

I speced a game later on and selected all metal makers from all the players in the game, still it showed that zero metal was produced.

I tried to ask others if they had the same problem, but i got no respons maybe they thought i was trolling or something, but this also made me realise that it may only be me (and maybe a few others) that have this problem.

And yeah, i can't take screenshots ingame, it just becomes a screenshot of my desktop instead.

I'm assuming that this is only a visual bug, since noone else seems to notice and the gameplay hasn't changed much, but i would still like to know why i have this bug and how to get rid of it.
It's realy annoying.
Beherith

Re: Metal maker bug in BA 7.5?

Post by Beherith »

Not a bug. Energy conversion is done by a gadget for performance reasons. As all players were running MM widgets, the command spam was very high.
Soul

Post by Soul »

Ok, i supose i was just gone when this was implimented, good to know anyway. thx for quick reply.
Still annoys me though.
TheFatController
Balanced Annihilation Developer

Post by TheFatController »

There's a little GUI widget that shows how much they're making, and I have also commited a change to BA to have them open and close again which will hopefully be in the next release

Return to “Help & Bugs”