So I installed Hoijui's latest updated pathing build to help test with Beherith and Carpenter, started it up, and it worked fine the first time. Then we re'd for some desync and I took the time to copy and paste my uikeys.txt across for my binds and when we next started up, I got a popup dialogue with the message "C". That's it. Obviously it's nothing to do with uikeys.txt though.
Spring couldn't even start so no infolog was generated.
I tried it in SL and it worked as normal, so I presume it's something to do with TASClient.
Anyway the problem spread to my main install and now I can't play any games on TASClient due to the error message "C".
And now Satirik has
gone off once again, the burden of SL or SpringDownloader or whatever they're calling it now hangs over me once again
Ok well, I guess I solved it by just rolling back to 0.77...
So glad I keep older .exes in case of fuxorifications like this. Shame I can't reconnect to games any more though