0.61b2 bug list. - Page 2

0.61b2 bug list.

Discuss your problems with the latest release of the engine here. Problems with games, maps or other utilities belong in their respective forums.

Moderator: Moderators

FireCrack

Post by FireCrack »

Some one else crashed when a comm died, i'd say this is related to the nuke bug. Mabye somthing is odd wiht the nuke effect.
Neuralize

Post by Neuralize »

Yeah, I hit some guys Comm with a lot of mines. (Don't ask how it all worked out.) But it totally crashed the host's game.
jcnossen
Former Engine Dev

Post by jcnossen »

I'd say just really big explosions, I've once crashed a network game by putting a lot of mines on core prime, these weren't even nuke mines.
PauloMorfeo

Post by PauloMorfeo »

Zaphod wrote:I'd say just really big explosions, I've once crashed a network game by putting a lot of mines on core prime, these weren't even nuke mines.
Mine, it broke sync with everyone as soon as the mines blew up. I hate mines :evil: .
sopel39

Post by sopel39 »

two things which seems to be bug:

1. when i transported krogoth with a plane, this transport plane was destroyed and game crashed
2. when i detonated a shipyard with a ship on it, the game crashed.

Thanks for coding

//
i can't see menu icons names ( attack, patrol etc ) with Radeon 9200
FireCrack

Post by FireCrack »

Reclaiming a triton causes the game to crash.
zwzsg
Kernel Panic Co-Developer

Post by zwzsg »

When there is an y in the yardmap, in old TA convention it means "always open". Spring understand it as always closed. So units are unable to exit some third party factories. And when a unit stay blocked into a factory, seld-D-ing the factory cause the engine to crash.

Return to “Help & Bugs”