Strange exceptioin

Strange exceptioin

Discuss your problems with the latest release of the engine here. Problems with games, maps or other utilities belong in their respective forums.

Moderator: Moderators

computerquip

Strange exceptioin

Post by computerquip »

We started the game, I built three Metal extractors, two Solar Panels, a T1 Vehicle Factory and was walking to make a 4th extractor. The crash happened in the middle of making the first Const. Vehicle. I'm not sure what everyone else was doing.

http://pastebin.com/m34697bbeb \\Infolog.txt

The above is the infolog.txt which contains the exception. Sorry about the cursing. I looked away from my monitor for a little more than 5 seconds and was called AFK and they were probably about to kick me v.V.
slogic
AI Developer

Re: Strange exceptioin

Post by slogic »

Have you tried to visit your own link? I wonder how people can't make as simple things as attaching infolog.txt to the post. There is "Upload attachment" section below the post form.
computerquip

Post by computerquip »

Well, I don't post in forums because I don't like redirecting other people who don't play the game to a forum they never really use.
imbaczek

Post by imbaczek »

the link is empty...?
computerquip

Post by computerquip »

Void this topic, the infolog is gone >.>
SpliFF

Post by SpliFF »

Given you said in your other thread that your laptop overheats at 70% cpu are you sure this was anything to do with Spring itself?
computerquip

Post by computerquip »

I did a bit of research on what I remember. It's a very common exception that's thrown on Vista operating systems. I'll be moving to Gentoo Linux pretty soon on this laptop, I just need to make sure there are drivers that work on my hardware. :/

Same exception as this one: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18241&p=342126&hilit=Exception#p342126

I don't crash every 10 minutes though.

Return to “Help & Bugs”