Picture Fight!

Picture Fight!

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

Zoombie

Picture Fight!

Post by Zoombie »

What, some may...all may say, is a picture fight?

Well let me start with my reasonings behind this thread. It started when I realized that a lot of these off topic threads were on 'serious' topics like conspiracies and game balance. But I think we need some silliness. But I can't just post some random crap, so I decided to make it community silliness.

The premise: Old Godzilla was hopping around, Tokyo City like a big playground, when suddenly Batman burst from the shade and hit Godzilla with a bat grenade. Godzilla got pissed and began to attack, but he didn't expect to be blocked by Shaq, who proceeded to open up a can of Shaq-fu when Eran Carter came out of the blue...

The Rules: Put up a picture that shows a fictional character from either a movie/tv show/anime/comic book or other illustration doing an action like "Blowing ya brains out" or "Kong-fuing it up". Next to the picture have a explanation of what your character is doing. Each action must be a REACTION to someone else's action, not just something random. So Character A is attacked by Character B, and so on. Animated pic's are a-okay, so long as they are not of the seizure kinds. No one likes seizureing it up.

What NOT to have: Sexually explicit things (no boobies). Excessive gore (Violence is fine. Why is violence okay and sex not...cause I'm an American). Swearing (though this would be in the caption, one would hope). Drugs and such. Keep it...semi PG-16ish, which is a rating I just made up. Uber huge pictures. Keep it semi-smallish.

Let's start the battle Royal:

On a foggy day, Robocop was patrolling downtown Detroit when....<put your sudden attack here!>
Maelstrom

Post by Maelstrom »

A rabid pixelated dog jumps out a bites his leg off!
Cabbage

Post by Cabbage »

However, Robocop had recently been stuffing is face with jaffacakes, the pixelated dogs one weakness, causing it to slink of with the munchies!
Snipawolf

Post by Snipawolf »

Hehe, snipe them cakes, in the dog's stomach

Last edited by Snipawolf on 06 Nov 2006, 23:17, edited 1 time in total.
Cabbage

Post by Cabbage »

They're not cookies/biscuits! They're officialy classed as cakes for tax reasons! (seriously ^^ )
Snipawolf

Post by Snipawolf »

Reread it, or refresh...
Zoombie

Post by Zoombie »

the ED-209 arrives to finish of its hated enemy, Robocop, who is in a weakened state at this point thanks to overeating and having his legs bitten off. But it decides to blow the sniper out of his cover, as shooting dogs is a violation of civil code something or other. Whatever! Just kill em!
Cabbage

Post by Cabbage »

Haxx! :P
Zoombie

Post by Zoombie »

Updateing is fine, as long as it dosn't breach the time line of this battle.
pintle

Post by pintle »

But then optimus prime arrives, saving robocop from certain DEWM by distracting Ed209 through revealing his true form!
Zoombie

Post by Zoombie »

Taking his helmet off gives the Vindicar just enough time to line up a shot...
Snipawolf

Post by Snipawolf »

And out of the... grey comes a sherman tank trying to crunch 'em

Cabbage

Post by Cabbage »

Unfortunately, removing his helmet gave Mr Headcrab just the opportunity he needed...[/img]
Snipawolf

Post by Snipawolf »

Now the tank tries to crunch 'em both
Day

Post by Day »

rofl
Zoombie

Post by Zoombie »

Headcrab squish! You have to have an image if its an action in the storyline thingy.
Last edited by Zoombie on 06 Nov 2006, 23:44, edited 1 time in total.
kirby

Post by kirby »

kirby sends in retard to distact people so snipa can run over them Image
Last edited by kirby on 06 Nov 2006, 23:45, edited 1 time in total.
pintle

Post by pintle »

you had to bring 40k into it :P

Carnifex pwns the vindicare, and bioplasmas all over the tank (its an old school 2nd edition rules "screamer killer" 'fex ok?)

Unfortunately it mistakes the headcrab for a fellow nid, thus sparing its measely hide
Zoombie

Post by Zoombie »

Gonna need to fix that, cause of the tripod image is all we're getting.

BANG BANG! The Carnfix reels from the high caliber bullets from Robocop's pistol. The might cyborg is not...quite dead yet!
pintle

Post by pintle »

Mecha-streisand arrives, and scoops robocop up, a la Kong, to make him into her perverted idea of a house husband.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”