WTC demolition admitted by bush

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

Caydr
Omnidouche

Post by Caydr »

Ignore the "idiot running for senate" bit, he sounds like a bit of a crackpot, just pay attention to the audio clip of Junior. Link was sent to me... I'm not much of a conspiracy nut, but it was clear to me based on the "loose change" video that, if nothing else, the fact that the buildings were brought down by demolition, not plane crashes, was indisputable.

http://www.supportthetruth.com/hill.php

So now he admits it. Planes took the towers out, my ass. And how long did he know about this? Why has he been trying to make america believe the sensational story that a couple of planes took these buildings out when there was such obvious evidence that it was not scientifically possible?

The whole thing just gives me the creeps, to this day. There's just... so many bizarre circumstances. Like, for instance, how exactly did the passport of a hijacker that was onboard a plane that was literally incinerated wind up on the ground below, unscathed? How did people on the plane use their cell phones to call relatives when it is not theoretically possible for cell phones to work at such a high altitude and high speed? Why were all the videos of the plane crashing into the pentagon siezed? Why was molten metal pouring out of the towers in areas that were nowhere near the impact sites? Let's say the explosion travelled that far or something, but even then, how do you explain the fact that aviation fuel can't burn hot enough to melt iron in the first place?

Hmm... I guess that page lists some of this stuff too:
So we have Larry Silverstein admitting they "pulled" wtc 7, clearly the term for building demolition, we have wtc 7 falling on its own foot print at near free fall speed, which is impossible without demolitions, we have fema admitting to the sulfidation of wtc metals which is obviously evidence of thermate charges used for demolition, and molten pools of metal 6 weeks after 9-11 which is impossible from jet fuel or burning office furniture to produce, we have plumes ejecting 60 floors below the collapse and pyroclastic flows that have only been observed from volcanic eruptions and demolitions which is more overwhelming evidence of demolitions, we have James Woods reporting Mohamad Atta to airline security for practicing a plane hijacking 2 months befor 9-11, and don't forget that Atta was denied entry into the US untill the CIA informed them the reason he was on the terror list is because he was working undercover as a CIA asset, then Atta was granted entry and trained for piloting at Pensacola Naval Air Station and housed under an FBI landlord (but the government never knew anything), we also have odigo admitting they told people to get out of the building 4 hours befor the impact, and then there is the magic passport of one of the hijackers that miraculously survives unmarked at ground zero (but no one talks about that any more because it proves impossible and therefore it must have been planted by people with prior knowledge trying to set a trail, so your just suppose to forget about it and not ask questions), we have pnac stating they would need a new pearl harbor to sell an imperialistic war, and then there's the pentagon running drills of hijacked jets being flown into the world trade centers at the exact same time as the real hijacking, (gee, what a perfect coincidental excuse to get NORAD to stand down for hours and neutralize real patriots from acting in defense of this nation), and now we have George Bush trying to imply that it was Al Queda that put the explosives in the wtc builings where Marvin Bush ran security (and the list goes on and on and ...).
Sorta interesting video here too: http://www.supportthetruth.com/jones.php
Last edited by Caydr on 06 Nov 2006, 02:01, edited 1 time in total.
Zoombie

Post by Zoombie »

Hasn't anyone heard of Aucum's (or someone) razor? That the simplest answer is usually the best?

My feelings on this guy are mixed. I'm irriateted that people always seem to want to think the worst about their goverment, but on the other hand...i'm very happy people always want to think the worst about their goverment. The more people you have watching, the less chance that something REALLY nasty can go unnoticed. If it happens its bad, really bad, but if it happens and no one knows about it...than that is far worse. Knowlage is half the battle, or so I'm told.
Caydr
Omnidouche

Post by Caydr »

Molten metal in the basement of WTC7 building that was not even hit by a plane - 6 weeks after the incident. This was caused by.... falling debris? What's next, will he say it was spontaneous combustion?
Zoombie

Post by Zoombie »

Okay, fine, lets say for the sake of an argument...that this is all ture and Bush is some kind of evil scumbag (note: He dosn't have to have done half of these things to be an evil scumbag)...then what do ANY of these conspiracy theroists want to DO ABOUT IT!

Anyone notice that they NEVER say what they are going to DO about it. They just want to talk and talk and talk. Are they going to try and get Bush impeached, or something? Can they do anything more then just write internet sites and sleepy sounding podcasts?
Fanger
Expand & Exterminate Developer

Post by Fanger »

not another one of these bullshit, ooh the US staged 9/11 retardation conspiracy things... for christs sake, does bushes adminstration look competent enough to pull that shit off.. seriously they couldnt even plan out a war properly and you suspect them of executing a massively secret plot to blow up the 2 largest buildings in new york.. what kind of stupid are you.. seriously Im tired of this crap..

WE DID land on the moon

TERRORISTS DID blow up the WTC with aircraft

ELVIS DID die..

STOP with the stupid theories people.. just stop...
Zoombie

Post by Zoombie »

Nothing gets me madder then the 'moon was a hoax' thing, so please don't bring that up.
jackalope

Post by jackalope »

I'm more concerned about the fact that the US didn't get some con vehicles to reclaim that shit faster. Doesn't really matter though since gradual reclaim wasn't implemented at that time and you'd need a ton of metal storage to take in that stuff.
Hunter0000

Post by Hunter0000 »

jackalope wrote:I'm more concerned about the fact that the US didn't get some con vehicles to reclaim that shit faster. Doesn't really matter though since gradual reclaim wasn't implemented at that time and you'd need a ton of metal storage to take in that stuff.
QFT

<.<

>.>
Snipawolf

Post by Snipawolf »

How the hell does someone come up with this bullshit!? Yes, I am a hot-blooded american, and I wouldn't mind bloodying my hands with these.... communists blood! :( :evil: :twisted:
Fanger

Post by Fanger »

Communists are not your enemy...

Cumquats are... DOWN WITH THE CUMQUATS!!
Zoombie

Post by Zoombie »

Don't be so down on the commies. But I'm willing to put up with MILES of bull shit, because of all the amendments that I love so much, none is more dear to me than the first. The second can be thrown out, but thats just me...
Felix the Cat

Post by Felix the Cat »

Zoombie wrote:Don't be so down on the commies. But I'm willing to put up with MILES of bull shit, because of all the amendments that I love so much, none is more dear to me than the first. The second can be thrown out, but thats just me...
If the Second Amendment is thrown out, the only people with guns will be the criminals and the government.

I'm honestly not sure which one of those I'd trust more.

Let's just say that, if the Second Amendment is thrown out and the First is kept, there's nothing to keep the government from throwing out the entire Constitution after that. After all, how are you going to prevent it? The government has all of the guns! You could protest- oh, shit, the police can arrest you now. You could write a letter to the editor- oops, the censors won't let it through. You could vote the people who did it out of office- wait, no regularly scheduled elections and no guarantee of fairness.

Fact is, throw out the Second Amendment and confiscate all civilian-owned guns, and the only thing that stands between the United States and a dictatorship is the good faith of the President and the loyalty of the military to that President.
SwiftSpear
Classic Community Lead

Post by SwiftSpear »

Zoombie wrote:Hasn't anyone heard of Aucum's (or someone) razor? That the simplest answer is usually the best?
Aucum's razor isn't used in forezics. Aucum's razor is designed to solve problems by simplifying steps that aren't necessary to be understood for the overall working of the system. It should never be used in any examination of forensic relevance.
pintle

Post by pintle »

Zoombie wrote: Anyone notice that they NEVER say what they are going to DO about it. They just want to talk and talk and talk. Are they going to try and get Bush impeached, or something? Can they do anything more then just write internet sites and sleepy sounding podcasts?
Absolute generalisation devoid of any facts.

"conspiracy theorist" is a dirty terminology used to discredit things people say which dominant media institutions and their benefactors may disagree with. Granted their are some nut jobs who make unsubstantiated claims or concoct wildly speculatory explanations for certain events, but i have never read or heard of anything, be it US govmnt. press releases or michael-moore-alikes a la intarnetz, which adequately adresses the inconsitencies in the official explanation of events on 9/11.

I wrote 2 long essays on this as part of a university examination, and have done quite a lot of research on the topic, using sources that have to be acceptable for british educational examination boards.

Reasoned debate over the issue, citing specific evidence, i can accept, but screaming "conspiracy theory!!!11!!" is worse than claiming you and your redneck cousin were picked up and probed when you were out deer hunting.

The attacks on civil liberties, military actions (and attached enormous civillian casualties), and marginalistion of domestic policy issues, that have occured in much of western politics and media greatly trouble me; I have protested many times in numerous forms, and been assualted by riot police who weren't wearing any identification at the G8 summit in Gleneagles. I organise community action and workshops, and try and push for media accountability as much as i can while working full time (and playing too much XTA). I dont wish to attack Zoombie but those comments offended me and smacked of a less than passing interest in the subject.

The ramifications of a government purporting freedom and justice for the world, casting itself as a "global policeman" massacring its own population, and restricting the free press are enormous; To write it off as a "conspiracy theory" without examining the evidence is childish and irresponsible.

Sorry to go all self-righteous and indignant on this one, but i feel incredibly strongly about reactionary attitudes to this kind of thing.

P.S. please don't interepret this as an attack on Zoombie- i respect you and really like your stories
Argh

Post by Argh »

And it's Occam's Razor ;)
Fanger

Post by Fanger »

What, and or Who in the US government gains by engineering the destruction of the WTC.. hrm.. answer me that..

You guys go THEY BLEW UP THE WTC ON PURPOSE.. so what they could get us embroiled in a long and pointless occupation of Iraq (mind you there is not a whole hell of a lot of anything useful in Iraq)..

So now the entire middle east is destabalized, Iran is still fine, and building nuke stuff, North Korea still has nukes.. WHAT did this accomplish.. Seriously..

I dont see the government becoming an evil police state.. or world apocolypse.. so if they decided lets just create a giant cluster fuck.. well hey then it all makes sense..

I cant find any reasonable suggestion as to why the Government would destroy the WTC on purpose..
Zoombie

Post by Zoombie »

I think the idea is it galvanizes the american people into some kind of 'bush support', keeping him in office.

Only problem is recent polls put the bush support around...30 percent, or something? Really really really low if not that.
pintle

Post by pintle »

Enron enquiry lost a HELL of a lot of media attention: go read about wtc building 7 and what files where in the building.

Patriot act got passed because of it.

USA's largest budget deficit in history got a lot less coverage

If you will allow me to assume that "Operation Iraqi Freedom" was an extension of policies that encompassed this theoretical engineering of 9/11- Very substantial financial gains for certain parties, e.g. Halliburton (OOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEOOOO Cheney...) not to mention afghanistan.

Engineering a climate of fear, and unifying a populace under "patriotism" is pretty much on page 1 of "building a fascist state for dummies"

How good is you middle-eastern history? The USA acted to engineer and support the growth of radical, fundamental islam in order to fight a war by proxy against Soviet expansion. Most of the nation-states in the area were created at the end of the great wars by European nations and the USA. The area has pretty much never been stable this century (generalising the middle east into one area in terms of analysing military conflict is pretty dumb, but meh)

"not a whole hell of a lot of anything useful in iraq"..............................................omfg you can't be serious?

Btw i don't think the WTC attacks were engineered by the white house. I reckon the intelligence services knew about it (they new about planned terrorist attacks utilising hijacked planes to crash into buildings) and the US gov allowed it to happen, but that's irrelevant. International wars have been fought over less than the money people made trading on put options around 9/11.

I have "left of centre" *spit* views on this subject, and expect to be very marginalised on this issue, but if you are remotely interested, you should read about project for a new american century.
And read chomsky, i know his work is percieved of as cliched, but things often become cliche for a good reason.

Simply: a lot of money was made directly off of the 9/11 attacks.

The politcal and cultural reaction it engendered continue to have a significant impact on US domestic, and (given permanent "veto-ahoy" seats on teh UN security council) international policies.

Methinks im rambling...
FoeOfTheBee

Post by FoeOfTheBee »

Claiming the WTC towers were brought down by demolition is a very, very quick way to let people know that you either:
1. Lack critical thinking skills, or
2. Apply your critical thinking skills selectively.

David Wong at PWOT will help you out with your critical thinking in a far more entertaining way than I could: http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/911truth.html

or, if reading isn't your thing, you can watch an instructional video:
http://www.lolloosechange.co.nr/
FoeOfTheBee

Post by FoeOfTheBee »

Chomsky: dumber than a brick, just smarter than rock salt - at least when writing outside his field.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”