OMG iam so getting that

OMG iam so getting that

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

WillRiker

OMG iam so getting that

Post by WillRiker »

i already ordered item 4, Reference #C1045. i might get item 3 too. http://www.forbiddenplanetstore.com/aca ... parel.html
Uhh... bruce. Yes, bruce

Post by Uhh... bruce. Yes, bruce »

You're cool.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

eek guest posting is the new fad, aahhk

Post by Guest »

WE love you to should I say fireass !!!
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

And I see the same thign happenign again, why do you call em names, mroeover why do you call m somethign so unoriginal as fireass? I can think of much better names than that =s
Shade

Post by Shade »

Alantai Firestar wrote:And I see the same thign happenign again, why do you call em names, mroeover why do you call m somethign so unoriginal as fireass? I can think of much better names than that =s
Yeah, but in all fairness you probably couldn't spell it. *grin*

-Shade
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

Me detects a self centred brute who attempts to insult bully and demean people in order to impress others. If you really have such a problem with my spellign shade I suggest you go off and write a program ro find oen that exists already that will check ym words and tell me if I've misspelt them by highlighting them so I can just go through and quickly stress the quaickly correct them.

But tryign to harass me for it is in no way acceptable.

*Alantais Tardis opens up and oompa loompas file out throwing cookies at shade*
Shade

Post by Shade »

Jesus christ, I was kidding.

Get a thicker skin, child.

-Shade
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

Well try to be a bit more apparent, my life's in a mess right nwo and the last thign I need is people sniping at em ont he forums thinkign its funny and that I wotn take notice of it,a s fi I have no feelings at all. I'm nto here to eb laughed at and if you carry on that way I might aswell take myself and my posts away and leave at least 20% of all posts gone and dusted

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”