Whitch team is more Evil?

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

Zoombie

Post by Zoombie »

Well, is it the CORE, who seek to impose their views on how the future of the humain race is to be handled on the un-willing. Is their idea to pattern humain intellagence onto machiens a dehuminising prosses that sould be put down, or the best hope for immortality and happynes.

Is the ARM evil? Some might say Nay! but consider this! Through their action of rebbelion, not only is an entire galaxi devestated by a massive war, but ALSO they stoped a pontential utopia for humain kind. And then in response to the CORE's ability to replicate themselves infinitly easaly, they cloned a million humains into a billion more. Isent that dehuminising the very thing that the ARM set out to protect, humain life. Why sould you value your live if there are i dont know ten thousand clones ready to take your place?

Or is the REAL question. is Zoombie sutch a nerd that he askes theas questions that are so mindnummingly stupid and pointless? IS the CORE evil? Is the ARM evil? Are both sides equaly evil? am i NERD?
Zoombie

Post by Zoombie »

you know i realy sould of put a poll up

but i dident think of it up! Well im not "infulable"
Mars Keeper

Post by Mars Keeper »

Core is more of a anti humanity kind of team, and Arm is the super corrupt humanity, the super corrupt kind who clones army´s of super humans.
So both are as evil.
[K.B.] Napalm Cobra

Post by [K.B.] Napalm Cobra »

Core are cooler, I mean, Krogoth people!
BlackLiger

Post by BlackLiger »

To be honest, i think it depends on your POV. Arm are evil if you play core, Core are evil if you play arm. Like in Iraq, The Insurgents are Evil if you are american, but if you are an insurgent, you think the Americans Are Evil.
Caydr
Omnidouche

Post by Caydr »

Well, the Americans are evil though.
ILMTitan
Spring Developer

Post by ILMTitan »

They are both evil. It├óÔé¼Ôäós an uncaring emotionless totalitarian government vs. religious extremists.
Zoombie

Post by Zoombie »

Uncaring totalitarian goverment? double plus ungood opion! Consult newspeak dictonary for latest goodthinkfull indivduals! but seriously this isent about america and islamic terrorests (or was it terrorist islamics) this is about totaly fictitous sides to a even more fictitous debate over a prospect whitch sounds intitaly ludicrues (the transferr of consiousnes from flesh to machines) whitch is actualy a cool and semi-plausible idea. Once we under stand the humain brain a bit more then we can see if it can work...
Caydr said: Well, the Americans are evil though.
get out of my thread. i think americans have quite a bit to atton for in the last few years, but dont you dare insult my contry! Their IS a difference between leaders and positions. The President is a jerk faced idiot, but that dosent mean i think the idea of a president is a bad thing. Also if we where a "uncaring emotinless totalitarian goverment" as ILMtitan seems to think, then why would i walk throguh my neibor hood and ask ten different strangers and ever single one has a differing opinion on the war in iraq, but each runs along the lines of "saddam was worse, but we have overstayed our welcom". I dont think that disposing of a brutal, tryannical dictator who opressed his people to a unbelivable degree is a "totalitarian" far from it! The thing i dont want to hapen is for US to becom the brutal tryannical dictatorship. Now... get the hell out of my thread
ILMTitan
Spring Developer

Post by ILMTitan »

Zoombie, I was talking about the core as an uncaring totalitarian government and the arm as a bunch of religious extremists.
Also, I'm an American who voted against Bush both times and against Tom DeLay every election since turning 18, not that it helped, living in a horribly Republican suburb of Houstion.
aGorm

Post by aGorm »

Also, I'm an American who voted against Bush both times
Dam good to hear it...

No ones good but I much prefer ARM, I mean, Krogoth sux when compared to a Maverik.

aGorm
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

Either way I dont think that will matter, in 50 years the media will be the driving force and the media will shape our opinions and thoughts about the world in a horrifying way. Afterall we get all our information from the media, the media could pretend the government gave the media pwoer and we'd know no different. Remember the media gives us music art and spread culture in a worldwide market, they gives us news about whats happening and where our money goes. We decide how to vote from what we hear in the media.
BlackLiger

Post by BlackLiger »

No. What scares me is how much the media knows it.

Anyways, back on topic: I see some people claiming arm doesnt want anyone to be patterned. This isnt true. Arm just doesnt want people to be forced into patterning. If they want to be patterned, arm would probably let them.
PauloMorfeo

Post by PauloMorfeo »

Zoombie wrote:... Their IS a difference between leaders and positions. ...
Then, why are you trying to judge two entire races (core and arm) based on what they're leaders are doing?
Gabba

Post by Gabba »

PauloMorfeo wrote:
Zoombie wrote:... Their IS a difference between leaders and positions. ...
Then, why are you trying to judge two entire races (core and arm) based on what they're leaders are doing?
But Core and Arm are not races, they are factions, defined by their opinion on the transfer of consciousness. They probably encompass several races of humans (who knows, maybe in the future we'll have blue-skinned and green-skinned humans).

Anyways it's hard to say who's good and who's evil. The Core is the government, who thinks that the common good requires everybody's consciousness to be transferred into a machine. Who knows, maybe cities are overcrowded and otherwise people will die from starvation? On the other hand the Arm favor every individual's choice to have his consciousness transferred or not - they are the good guys, unless the Core has a compelling state reason to force this transfer.

But as Zoombie points out, both turn evil in the end: instead of dialoguing they start an endless war, and each turn to means unrespectful of human dignity to carry on the war: replicating/cloning, and merging people into Central Consciousness for the Core. (Core even integrated a few cats, according to the SY. What is Greenpeace doing about this?)
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

Have you people not realised the truth?!

We are all real! There are 3 people on the arms side who've been cloned and tweaked so many times they're already an entire factions worth. And hen there's the rest fo humanity stuck inside the core, whose minds are in a dream world living out two lives, the higher conscious in the dream world and the cloned btu dumb and stupid copy in the ak's and buzz saws. Thats why untis have roblems doign thgins humans can do in TA because their processing pwoer is mostly in the dream world. In this dream world they live out lvies on a planet clled earth calling themselves humans and living out their days oblivious to the eternal struggle going on in the real world, they pay their taxes (some of them do) post on the spring forums and speculate about a game the core released to fool people who ever learnt the truth into thinking they where duped int believing fiction. We're all f*cking units fighting for the core, we just dont know it!
Charlemagne

Post by Charlemagne »

CORE is the most evil. One word: Pyro rush. (well... two words then. Whatever).
Mars Keeper

Post by Mars Keeper »

Pyro MASSED ASSULT, the only thing that beats me...
Storm

Post by Storm »

Who exactly said that either side had to do with humans in any way?
Gabba

Post by Gabba »

I think the story by Cavedog spoke about humans...
[K.B.] Napalm Cobra

Post by [K.B.] Napalm Cobra »

I would just like to point out that you people are sad and retarded freaks of nature. Everybody knows core is supposed to be the "evil" one.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”