Hello!

Hello!

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

KaiserJ2

Hello!

Post by KaiserJ2 »

Hey guys. Wanted to come visit and see how everyone's been doing!

Life's been busy at my end; I'm keeping up with progressing with my game design activities but I've also got a few new interests and projects that are sucking up a lot of my time. Trying to improve myself and my art and branch out a little bit more.

I hope everyone is well! I had so much fun working with people on here and learning new skills and making things and it was a pretty positive experience, and even if I've not kept up with Spring development I'm taking those skills and resolve into different areas and I feel the need to say thank-you to everyone I've been in contact with.

Sorry I bailed on being a moderator / community leader guy, I had a lot of stuff in my life at the time going on that made it very difficult for me to spend the required time and I hope nobody holds that against me. I was becoming jaded from an unrelated situation and bringing that negative vibe with me into my projects and interactions with people on this board and it was not a healthy thing to do.

What's new in the world of SpringRTS? I might try and jump on today and play... is 16 vs 16 BA DSD still the pinnacle of combat or are we onto something else?

Also if someone has a link to HunterWs' "run ya boi" song I'd love it if you can hook me up, I need to hear that again

I hope that everyone I remember is happy and healthy!
AF
AI Developer

Re: Hello!

Post by AF »

TLDR:

Hello! Have there been any recent advances?
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

Indecent advances with Memes only valid in namespace Spring. Well, short update.. as always everybody is busy.
We had a Server-Schisma, basically the usual "new born company's" sticking out their claims of every too successful, non-infrastructure, open source community ever.
We have some new engine devs, who continue on the great refactoring, which means the Spring-isms dropping in numbers.
Some gamedevs came, some saw, some are victorious.
Lots of attempted greatness.
Lots of failure.
Some not immediately obvious wins. (Animation Support via Blender, Lua-Scripting).

Welcome back.
CarRepairer
Cursed Zero-K Developer

Post by CarRepairer »

smoth

Post by smoth »

My work is on HALT thanks to the shader code having tons of errors and I am not sure where to grab the latest if that even has been updated... even after that I have to replug all my buckets code into what will be very different code and my new born son is more a priority. I still play gundam RTS and no one can has.
LordMuffe

Post by LordMuffe »

hi

if you are still looking for the song, and its that one ( search.php?keywords=blow+ure+boy&terms= ... mit=Search )
i can upload/mail it to ( about 7 mb ) you since the link seems to be dead.

Not sure, if it is the same song though, since the name is a bit different .
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Post by Forboding Angel »

Hey nice to see you again! :-)

You created a monster O_O
viewtopic.php?f=57&p=581030#p581030
code_man

Post by code_man »

Welcome back, stay a while.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”