alternative lobby clients

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

PepeAmpere

Post by PepeAmpere »

Flozi: Sorry but I don't understand the problem. Springlobby is not the only client around the world.

There are other maintained clients which work, they are stable, in some manner they have logic UI, are able to update automatically or get missing content.

Users of such clients do not need to care about manual placing files somewhere, they just enjoy that there is complete pack of working content and they are not bothered by sci-fi stories you are posting here.

I agree what you say is horrible experience. And I happy it did not happen to me for a long time.
gajop

Re: SpringLobby 0.252 released!

Post by gajop »

Have you tried SWL? There were a few hiccups when I used it to play MCL last time, but it's pretty decent.
abma
Spring Developer

Re: alternative lobby clients

Post by abma »

please no unrelated posts / ads for other lobby clients in the springlobby release thread.

thanks

(split from viewtopic.php?f=64&t=31224 )
Jools
XTA Developer

Post by Jools »

Would it be possible to have a summary of the related thread here and/or link to it. Because without that, this thread is totally incomprehensible :?
abma
Spring Developer

Post by abma »

Jools wrote:Would it be possible to have a summary of the related thread here and/or link to it. Because without that, this thread is totally incomprehensible :?
the summary is: springlobby doesn't work as excepted and thats where PepeAmpere started with his suggestion to use other lobby clients.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”