Jools stop acting like you are a vicitm!

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

smoth

Post by smoth »

I am not here to persecute you, neither is the mod staff or anyone else. If I have anything PERSONAL with you it is your constant state of percieved victimization. Or at least your constantly crying wolf. I didn't make that comment as a "personal attack" dry up your tears you are not some victim. There was a time I really liked you man, but this constant wounded dove rubbish is too much. That is my ONLY personal problem with you.

On CHILI, every time there is an initiative including CHILI you come out with another boo hoo fear post. Maybe not run spring on a toaster? Chili isn't that bad ZK uses it just fine. It is 2015, chili is a solid gui framework enabling the creation of many projects. Your past claims were based on a bunch of assumptions. Do you have any legitimate claim against chili? What is your ACTUAL issue with it? You have a thread now, we are all reading, SAY it. This is an open source community, improvements CAN BE MADE. Instead of bleating about any issue real or imagined, state it so perhaps it can be addressed.
Jools
XTA Developer

Re: Jools stop acting like you are a vicitm!

Post by Jools »

This is crazy, how can you let some users continue with these vile provocations, while all reports are ignored and not responded to. Please already take your responsibility and return order to our forum so that we can continue with our work. I don't like being singled out in a thread like this, please do something.
Felony offenses:
1. No flaming or insulting of other users, respect for all other users is mandatory and assumed regardless of postcount, amount contributed, or time active.
Thanks for splitting away that off-topic stuff though.
Last edited by Jools on 26 Nov 2015, 15:32, edited 1 time in total.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

I found Chilli to be rather pleasant in a recent ZK game, a lot of UI work went into it. Lets not go round in circles, there are always alternatives
Attachments
catshoe.gif
catshoe.gif (2 MiB) Viewed 2249 times
Jools
XTA Developer

Post by Jools »

This thread is not about chili though. We can discuss that elsewhere.

The problem is that smoth can run around and insult people at will. I reported his attacks but the reports are always closed silently (no pun intended). What the point of asking the victim if he wants to be notified if you're not going to notify him anyway?

smoth

Post by smoth »

I am not trying to, any insult is entirely between your ears. Stop with the persecution complex.

NOW EXPLAIN YOUR ISSUES WITH CHILI.
Jools
XTA Developer

Post by Jools »

Then put the title accordingly to something about chili and please discontinue with these victim shaming posts. If you want discuss the matter then discuss the matter and stop making these personal attacks. I also do not see the point of trying to persuade me in this way, what do you care what my opinion of chili is anyway.
smoth

Post by smoth »

Because every time there is some kind of initiative with chili, you come in with a post like you did in the other thread with no substantive claim as to why it is bad. Any past points were roundly defeated so instead of cedeing that point you simply come into a thread with a post like that. Is there still a legitimate issue with chili or not? You didn't really make much point beyond that 1 sentence instead of laying out a solid reasoning. It was a "junk post" instead of a thought out one. If I pmed you that reply I suspect you would have ignored it. So I am here in a separate thread pressing you about chili.

The reason for the topic text is so that you don't get all amped up with your complex and start bleating about persecution. I don't know why you seem to look for every excuse to see people as having issue with you so badly. I am in this thread saying that behavior is my only issue with you. <- that is it, my only issue with you on a personal level because you are making shit personal.
Jools
XTA Developer

Post by Jools »

Please lock this thread as it's about a personal issue that should not be discussed on the forums imo.
smoth

Post by smoth »

I don't think it should be. if you are going to sit here and report me for every misunderstood slight, it should be hammered out. You will not actually handle it in pm.

ALSO STATE YOUR GRIEVANCE WITH CHILI!
Jools
XTA Developer

Post by Jools »

I don't think it should be.
Your opinion is irrelevant.

Please lock this thread, it is not anymore being done in a respectful way and there is nothing positive that can arise from continuing to have this discussion.
Argumentative Discussion
4. Respect and consider the opinions of others. It's very rare to be objectively right or blatantly wrong, Don't assume your opponents are stupid or haven't thought things through properly unless you can prove otherwise.
smoth

Post by smoth »

My opinion is irrelevant. I will not allow another invidual's lunacy to drive me from the board. You reported me and made a post like "reported for personal attack" That is also backseat moderating. What now? I can quote rules as well.

You have a personal issue so you report others because you are triggered every time there is a slight chance someone has an issue with you and that report can become a warning, warnings become a ban. Despite your claims to the contrary these things happen to me. So your paranoia needs to end before you have legitimate consequences on yourself or others.

You yourself are in violation of rule 4, you do not actually respect others opinions contrary to your own. Here I am telling you I have no personal issue with you besides your persecution complex which is currently focused on me. I am not calling you names, I am not assuming you are stupid. I am telling you, that much of your fear is unjustified AND I am asking you to state your long standing grievance with chili, something you still refuse to substantiate.
Jools
XTA Developer

Post by Jools »

If you want to discuss chili, then open a thread about it and not one titled "Re: Jools stop acting like you are a vicitm!" [sic]

I haven't insulted you but I do not feel this is a constructive discussion. A hint also: if you want to have someone change their minds, don't call them idiots. Explain how this is respectful:
Will you fucking stop?!?!?
smoth

Post by smoth »

Explain how the post I was responding to was relevant. You still refuse state your issue. Instead when someone is doing an initiative there is a constant fight with YOU about chili.
Silentwings

Post by Silentwings »

Jools wrote:What the point of asking the victim if he wants to be notified if you're not going to notify him anyway?
As your screenshot says, you are notified "when your report is dealt with". If you do not receive such a notification, please report a bug.

You are not entitled too, and nor does it suggest you will receive, a commentary of it's effects. We are also not offered the option to provide one. See viewtopic.php?f=10&t=34085#p574338.

@both: The technical part of this discussion already happened or can take place elsewhere, please stop insulting each other and continue any personal disagreements in private.

Locked.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”