Meyers biggs personality test - Page 5

Meyers biggs personality test

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
KingRaptor
Zero-K Developer
Posts: 838
Joined: 14 Mar 2007, 03:44

Re: Meyers biggs personality test

Post by KingRaptor » 19 Mar 2009, 03:23

INTJ
89-12-62-11
Masterminds are rare, comprising no more than, say, one percent of the population, and they are rarely encountered outside their office, factory, school, or laboratory.
...
Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke, Dwight D. Eisenhower, General Ulysses S. Grant, Frideriche Nietsche, Niels Bohr, Peter the Great, Stephen Hawking, John Maynard Keynes, Lise Meitner, Ayn Rand and Sir Isaac Newton are examples of Rational Masterminds.
Fantastic.
0 x

User avatar
DavetheBrave
Posts: 281
Joined: 22 Jun 2005, 02:52

Re: Meyers biggs personality test

Post by DavetheBrave » 19 Mar 2009, 05:29

INFP

I'm actually kind of surprised at how accurate the description was of me.
0 x

User avatar
SwiftSpear
Classic Community Lead
Posts: 7287
Joined: 12 Aug 2005, 09:29

Re: Meyers biggs personality test

Post by SwiftSpear » 19 Mar 2009, 08:02

Panda wrote:
SwiftSpear wrote:I had you pinned differently panda :P Makes sense though.
:P :evil: :lol:

It seems to me as though you are an introvert who has seen the detrimental effects of the incorrect and negative, stereotypes about introverts.
Mmmm, not sure if I'd say that. I'm an introvert but through sweat and practice I'm pretty comfortable in most social situations. I doubt I'll ever be as vocationally fluid as my extroverted brother, but I doubt he'll ever develop the breadth of vocabulary I utilize as well :P

It's interesting, in western culture the introverted mindset is looked down upon so heavily, we praise loud people and question quiet people... But in Japan it's the opposite, anime's are filled with clown like boisterous hero's who's colleges all consider idiots, yet manage to save the day in the end anyways.

Although, I supposed, to be fair, most anime's are written by introverts, so it might not be the most unbiased genre to be comparing.
0 x

User avatar
Sabutai
Posts: 386
Joined: 18 Dec 2005, 05:55

Re: Meyers biggs personality test

Post by Sabutai » 19 Mar 2009, 10:11

ENTP
0 x

User avatar
Relative
Posts: 1371
Joined: 15 Oct 2006, 13:17

Re: Meyers biggs personality test

Post by Relative » 19 Mar 2009, 11:33

Damn this thread is old. Looks like I remained consistent though:

INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
89 75 75 22

I don't think I need to reroll this, stats seem good for the class I'm going for. Wait, you're saying this isn't a roleplay?
0 x

User avatar
[TS]Lollocide
Posts: 324
Joined: 30 Nov 2007, 18:24

Re: Meyers biggs personality test

Post by [TS]Lollocide » 19 Mar 2009, 16:50

fraghawk wrote:
[TS]Lollocide wrote:*I CAST MAGIC MISSILE AT TRADEMARK*
Magic_Missle backfires and kills you and your party.

use stand in powder or leave 1/2 ur money to leave dungon?
I rolled a 20 bitch, step off my wizard yo.
0 x

User avatar
Panda
Posts: 2042
Joined: 22 Jun 2006, 00:20

Re:

Post by Panda » 19 Mar 2009, 21:20

Warning: Extremely long post in response to SwiftSpear's long posts.
SwiftSpear wrote:
Panda wrote:
SwiftSpear wrote:I had you pinned differently panda :P Makes sense though.
:P :evil: :lol:

It seems to me as though you are an introvert who has seen the detrimental effects of the incorrect and negative, stereotypes about introverts.
Mmmm, not sure if I'd say that. I'm an introvert but through sweat and practice I'm pretty comfortable in most social situations. I doubt I'll ever be as vocationally fluid as my extroverted brother, but I doubt he'll ever develop the breadth of vocabulary I utilize as well :P.
I drew that conclusion in part because of this post:
SwiftSpear wrote:
Relative wrote:
grumpy_Bastard wrote:While having fun installing windows :

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
67 50 50 1



Most of these tests are fairly lame, though provide something mildly amusing to do when nothing else better is going on. What I dislike about these, its all positive make-you-feel-good crap, almost like watching an episode of Dr. Phil...
Yeah, I would "love" some criticism of my personality type.
They tend to cause conflict in the workplace and social situations if they don't make an intentional effort to prevent doing so.
False statement. They can be great managers or teachers.
SwiftSpear wrote:This is due to the fact that they like to argue about things, they like to win arguments, this can make them seem confrontational and aggressive.
False stereotype. Some introverts are charismatic and do not appear to be confrontational and aggressive.

A person could be "arguing" a point just to learn (teachers and people arguing for or against a scientific hypothesis will do this) instead of to just win arguements.
SwiftSpear wrote:They tend to miss social cue's and this occasionally causes them to misread people, sometimes to devastating ends.
False stereotype of introverts and maybe INTJ's. They can still be very good and patient listeners (such as in a manager who speaks up for his or her workers). It's not necessarily that they miss the social cues (even though everyone does at times), they just don't tend to respond to them the way a lot of extroverts would like for them to. For example, an introvert usually would not like to be known as someone who is the "life of a party".
SwiftSpear wrote:They are generally uncomfortable dealing with situations that are highly emotionally charged, this can cause problems with a spouse or mate when the latter is upset about something and the former has the tendency to avoid the issue and hope it blows over when what really needs to be done is confrontation and dealing with the issue. In school and work they have a tendency to bore easily, which can sometimes lead to poor performance as opposed to their SF opposites who love doing work no matter what the case, even though the intellectual concepts sometimes go over their heads.
This sounds more like your describing someone who is emotionally immature as oppossed to introverted and an INTJ.
SwiftSpear wrote:For most NT's their biggest problems will be social problems as their innate ideal of technology and knowledge are not socially linked, whereas the other personalities ideals, social acceptance, personal development, and fun are all very socially attached.
That's not really true either. Someone could be very social and still not have a firm knowledge base making them appear to be someone who talks all the time but never says a word. They may live out their entire lives very superficially. An introvert may say that their biggest social problems are that too many people claim to be social.
SwiftSpear wrote:It's interesting, in western culture the introverted mindset is looked down upon so heavily, we praise loud people and question quiet people... But in Japan it's the opposite, anime's are filled with clown like boisterous hero's who's colleges all consider idiots, yet manage to save the day in the end anyways.

Although, I supposed, to be fair, most anime's are written by introverts, so it might not be the most unbiased genre to be comparing.
I'm sure there are plenty of extroverted Japanese people. After all, extroversion is more common than introversion. The Japanese may just appear to be more introverted compared to other cultures because of their cultural values.

I think that these personality characteristics are more a measurement of a person's outlook on things and shouldn't be too heavily relied apon to make generalizations about how people will react to different situations ( :P Says the very introverted INTJ who's personality type accounts for less than 2% of the population and who, according to other discriptions, can have an unexpected appearance of naivety about things). They are a refletion of preferences.

This is a pretty good discription of INTJ's characteristics: http://typelogic.com/intj.html
It does a pretty good job of trying to tell you all about you using the four specified standards of this test.
0 x

User avatar
TradeMark
Posts: 4867
Joined: 17 Feb 2006, 15:58

Re: Meyers biggs personality test

Post by TradeMark » 19 Mar 2009, 23:33

yes, these tests arent accurate, and will never be.

it just tells which category you go... if youre nerd, you will be INTJ or close to INTJ etc...
0 x

User avatar
SwiftSpear
Classic Community Lead
Posts: 7287
Joined: 12 Aug 2005, 09:29

Re: Meyers biggs personality test

Post by SwiftSpear » 20 Mar 2009, 00:12

WARNING, WALL OF TEXT!

Some guy made a comment that only positive things are mentioned on the descriptions, so I listed some negatives. Negatives are a little tricky, since intelligent people, irrelevant of personality type, tend to work on their weaknesses so they usually aren't outright blatant. They show up more in extremes, people with X personality type are more likely to have problems with Y characteristic, and they are less likely to be amongst people considered gifted and talented in Y characteristic. It's not to say that an INTJ can't be highly socially active, or charismatic, and certainly they rarely miscommunicate their ideas or poorly craft things they intend to say... but...

My post was also intended to be specific to INTJ personality type. My source, "Please Understand Me II" by David Keirsey (great book, get it) tends to focus more heavily on the personality split between 4 major personality categories, NF(abstract cooperator) SJ(Concrete Cooperator) NT(Abstract Utilitarian) SP(Concrete Utilitarian)... Consequently, alot of things you seem to think I'm attributing to introverted personality types, are actually more general traits I'm trying to construct regarding NT personalities. From my experience introversion seems to be more a psychological construct relating to how your hormonal levels react at the subconscious level to the energies of people around you. Extroverted people are easily energized in a crowded place full of excited people, where as introverts what would more closely be described as trepidated. Introverts seem to tie into people on a 1 to 1 level naturally, so they get drained and overstretched attempting to feed into the energy of the crowd for example. That doesn't mean they can't be good public speakers though either, especially with some personality setups. NT's for example tend to be good at any speaking that is rehearsed, because they generally have an easy time breaking complicated ideas into their systemic parts, which gives them a unique ability to say exactly what they want to say exactly how they want to say it, if they are given a bit of time to think it through first. Because introverted people's energy levels recharge while they are alone, much of their best work comes when they have time to separate themselves and digest, where as extroverts seem to be the people who come up with their best ideas and their best work while other people are surrounding them.

Introverts aren't naturally poor speakers, or socially unaware... some categories of introverts tend to personify different social weaknesses... NT introverts for example tend to miss emotional cues more, since they don't really instinctually have a feeling for emotional situations they need to be intentional and think through what they are seeing/hearing, if preoccupied they easily miss those details. However, that can be true of extroverted NT's as well, it's just less likely that an extrovert doesn't take the time to divert attention to a social situation, in otherwords, they are less likely to be caught on their heels by a social situation. Some other personality categories don't have that tendency at all, irrelevant of weather the person is introvertedly or extrovertedly expressed. As another example INTX are generally fairly decent public speakers, despite their introversion, where as ISXJ are generally terrible public speakers, not because of their introversion, but because they don't really have a tight grasp on the science of language, so their lack of confidence with saying what they mean to be saying the way they want to say it, further feeds into their nervousness of being infront of a crowd. NT will tend to blot out social cues and just focus on the task at hand, which is clearly and accurately presenting the speech, nearly making it an entirely separate thing where they barely have to be aware there is a crowd at all, where as the SJ will innately cue into the crowd to the point where they have barely any brain power left to focus on remembering the words or speaking with the bravado they need.
panda wrote:False statement. They can be great managers or teachers.
Yup, they make great managers and teachers, but that's because they have an amazing strength in focusing on results and disseminating information. Whenever possible INTJ managers and teachers will push the mood of the workplace/studyplace to that of a clear and uncomplicated place of business, where employees/students know exactly what it expected of them and exactly where they stand within the workings of the business. They are also not very likely to be the manager/teacher that heads for a round of beers with the guys after a hard days work. They tend to be extremely talented at establishing strong businesses, but they are a major contributor to why so many businesses and schools also have to hire counselors... because while the boss is VERY good at focusing on the results and the work flow, they don't have a talent for keeping moral up or social environments healthy.
panda wrote:False stereotype. Some introverts are charismatic and do not appear to be confrontational and aggressive.
Like I say, I was referring to NT personality types, not introverts.
panda wrote:False stereotype of introverts and maybe INTJ's. They can still be very good and patient listeners (such as in a manager who speaks up for his or her workers). It's not necessarily that they miss the social cues (even though everyone does at times), they just don't tend to respond to them the way a lot of extroverts would like for them to. For example, an introvert usually would not like to be known as someone who is the "life of a party".
Yes, INTX can definitely be good an patient listeners... and fundamentally, they understand things. They aren't likely to overlook an overwhelming atmosphere of dissatisfaction in the workplace, and they are absolutely likely to be the one who attempts to put that feeling into words and let the higher up's know, in perfectly clear, respectful, and convincing language, exactly what the situation on the floor is, and why. They might not however, notice that a specific employee is annoyed with them for some reason... or if someone is being dishonest with them... or an employee flirting with them. INTX tend to hear people, and they are very good at figuring out exactly what words mean. Specifically, non verbal cues tend to confound them, and they have an incredibly hard time dealing with dishonesty from people they trust, or honesty from people they don't trust.
panda wrote:This sounds more like your describing someone who is emotionally immature as oppossed to introverted and an INTJ.
I have to agree with you there... but statistically speaking, NT personalities are far more likely to be emotionally immature. They don't tend to feel as hard as other people, and whenever possible they try to think through issues rather than feel them through. Few things are more uncomfortable to an NT personality than someone who's emotional state is causing them to be illogical. This can be something as simple as hiding in your room while your mom has a fight with dad, because you know that if you talk to one of them now they're going to snap at you over something unrelated.
0 x

User avatar
Jazcash
Posts: 5301
Joined: 08 Dec 2007, 17:39

Re: Meyers biggs personality test

Post by Jazcash » 20 Mar 2009, 00:26

SwiftSpear wrote:WARNING, WALL OF TEXT!
Thanks for the heads up there. Almost got sucked straight in.
0 x

User avatar
TradeMark
Posts: 4867
Joined: 17 Feb 2006, 15:58

Re: Meyers biggs personality test

Post by TradeMark » 20 Mar 2009, 00:52

SwiftSpear declared as winner. gg.
0 x

User avatar
Panda
Posts: 2042
Joined: 22 Jun 2006, 00:20

Re: Meyers biggs personality test

Post by Panda » 20 Mar 2009, 05:11

This is an interesting conversation. Now for, another wall of text!

1.
SwiftSpear wrote:Some guy made a comment that only positive things are mentioned on the descriptions, so I listed some negatives.
I agree that it is a good idea to know what some probable negatives are. I just don't like how this test catagorizes people. There are better ways of figuring out what a person's personality is like aside from relying on something like this. This test is too simplistic and certainly doesn't account for cultural differences.

2.
SwiftSpear wrote:Negatives are a little tricky, since intelligent people, irrelevant of personality type, tend to work on their weaknesses so they usually aren't outright blatant.
The basic definition of an intelligent person is someone who is able to think quickly and absorb large amounts of information. I think that there are many different kinds of ways to be intelligent so this definition doesn't give you a whole lot to work with. However, it does show that an intelligent person may not work on the "weaknesses" in their personality.

3.
SwiftSpear wrote:They show up more in extremes, people with X personality type are more likely to have problems with Y characteristic, and they are less likely to be amongst people considered gifted and talented in Y characteristic. It's not to say that an INTJ can't be highly socially active, or charismatic, and certainly they rarely miscommunicate their ideas or poorly craft things they intend to say... but...
This test is for walking, talking stereotypes as opposed to other methods of assessing a person's personality which may not be so linked to stereotypes.

4.
SwiftSpear wrote:My post was also intended to be specific to INTJ personality type.
I know, but that didn't look that way. I was pointing out that a lot of your post could have applied to introverts in general and that the characteristics that you said were particular to INTJ could have very easily been due to some sort of disorder as opposed to being closely related to someone having an INTJ personality. That├óÔé¼Ôäós why I was saying that it was a bad idea to rely too heavily on such predictions.

5.
SwiftSpear wrote:My source, "Please Understand Me II" by David Keirsey (great book, get it) tends to focus more heavily on the personality split between 4 major personality categories, NF(abstract cooperator) SJ(Concrete Cooperator) NT(Abstract Utilitarian) SP(Concrete Utilitarian)...
Are you planning on researching personalities and how they cause people to interact in the work place or something, like in industrial/organizational psychology?

Thank you for the book suggestion. It├óÔé¼Ôäós very thoughtful of you to suggest it, but I├óÔé¼Ôäóm not that interested in this test.

6.
SwiftSpear wrote:Consequently, alot of things you seem to think I'm attributing to introverted personality types, are actually more general traits I'm trying to construct regarding NT personalities.
Good luck to you with that. I don├óÔé¼Ôäót see the point in you doing that (see paragraph under your 4th quote on this page). I├óÔé¼Ôäóm sure someone will pay you plenty of money if you can present something to them that they find to be exciting and compelling.

7.
SwiftSpear wrote:From my experience introversion seems to be more a psychological construct relating to how your hormonal levels react at the subconscious level to the energies of people around you. Extroverted people are easily energized in a crowded place full of excited people, where as introverts what would more closely be described as trepidated.
Why do you think that introverts are fearful in crowds? That doesn├óÔé¼Ôäót make a lot of sense to me.

8.
SwiftSpear wrote:Introverts seem to tie into people on a 1 to 1 level naturally, so they get drained and overstretched attempting to feed into the energy of the crowd for example.
Did you read about that in your book? So which one is it, drained, fearful, both or none depending on whether or not they are these as opposed to their levels of attachment or anxiety (I should probably point out here that anxiety, fear, and paranoia are not the same thing).

9.
SwiftSpear wrote:That doesn't mean they can't be good public speakers though either, especially with some personality setups. NT's for example tend to be good at any speaking that is rehearsed, because they generally have an easy time breaking complicated ideas into their systemic parts, which gives them a unique ability to say exactly what they want to say exactly how they want to say it, if they are given a bit of time to think it through first. Because introverted people's energy levels recharge while they are alone, much of their best work comes when they have time to separate themselves and digest, where as extroverts seem to be the people who come up with their best ideas and their best work while other people are surrounding them.


Another, and more useful way of looking at how a person utilizes their energy would be to examine concepts relating to physics, metabolism, and mind set. I started thinking about that sort of thing when I was 14, so I guess you might be interested in it. You might like this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cZB7UdljEQ . Try not to get too caught up in the romantic and mystical aspects of it. It├óÔé¼Ôäós pretty, but these things can cause you to daydream too much and, philosophically, there may be no way to prove that kind of thing anyway.
SwiftSpear wrote:Introverts aren't naturally poor speakers, or socially unaware... some categories of introverts tend to personify different social weaknesses... NT introverts for example tend to miss emotional cues more, since they don't really instinctually have a feeling for emotional situations they need to be intentional and think through what they are seeing/hearing, if preoccupied they easily miss those details. However, that can be true of extroverted NT's as well, it's just less likely that an extrovert doesn't take the time to divert attention to a social situation, in otherwords, they are less likely to be caught on their heels by a social situation. Some other personality categories don't have that tendency at all, irrelevant of weather the person is introvertedly or extrovertedly expressed.


I don├óÔé¼Ôäót think you├óÔé¼Ôäóre asking the right questions and are giving unclear, over-generalized examples. If you really want to get into this sort of thing it would be helpful to organize what you are saying into some sort of chart.

10.
SwiftSpear wrote:As another example INTX are generally fairly decent public speakers, despite their introversion, where as ISXJ are generally terrible public speakers, not because of their introversion, but because they don't really have a tight grasp on the science of language, so their lack of confidence with saying what they mean to be saying the way they want to say it, further feeds into their nervousness of being infront of a crowd. NT will tend to blot out social cues and just focus on the task at hand, which is clearly and accurately presenting the speech, nearly making it an entirely separate thing where they barely have to be aware there is a crowd at all, where as the SJ will innately cue into the crowd to the point where they have barely any brain power left to focus on remembering the words or speaking with the bravado they need.


These characteristics are all related to image maintenance which is often times used in I/O psychology. I never really got into to that too much, but I have checked it out before. I always thought that a lot of the conclusions that people drew from all of the tests that were often used to narrowly categorize people were a crock. They certainly didn├óÔé¼Ôäót appear to be very helpful when it came to getting to the bottom of an individual├óÔé¼Ôäós problem.

11.
SwiftSpear wrote:
panda wrote:False statement. They can be great managers or teachers.
Yup, they make great managers and teachers, but that's because they have an amazing strength in focusing on results and disseminating information. Whenever possible INTJ managers and teachers will push the mood of the workplace/studyplace to that of a clear and uncomplicated place of business, where employees/students know exactly what it expected of them and exactly where they stand within the workings of the business. They are also not very likely to be the manager/teacher that heads for a round of beers with the guys after a hard days work. They tend to be extremely talented at establishing strong businesses, but they are a major contributor to why so many businesses and schools also have to hire counselors... because while the boss is VERY good at focusing on the results and the work flow, they don't have a talent for keeping moral up or social environments healthy.


Only if they have a complete lack of imagination, sense of humor, or any charming attributes (looks attractive, nice voice, friendly), and are completely without sympathy.

12.
SwiftSpear wrote:
panda wrote:False stereotype of introverts and maybe INTJ's. They can still be very good and patient listeners (such as in a manager who speaks up for his or her workers). It's not necessarily that they miss the social cues (even though everyone does at times), they just don't tend to respond to them the way a lot of extroverts would like for them to. For example, an introvert usually would not like to be known as someone who is the "life of a party".
Yes, INTX can definitely be good an patient listeners... and fundamentally, they understand things. They aren't likely to overlook an overwhelming atmosphere of dissatisfaction in the workplace, and they are absolutely likely to be the one who attempts to put that feeling into words and let the higher up's know, in perfectly clear, respectful, and convincing language, exactly what the situation on the floor is, and why. They might not however, notice that a specific employee is annoyed with them for some reason... or if someone is being dishonest with them... or an employee flirting with them. INTX tend to hear people, and they are very good at figuring out exactly what words mean. Specifically, non verbal cues tend to confound them, and they have an incredibly hard time dealing with dishonesty from people they trust, or honesty from people they don't trust.
:P They lack discipline!

13.
SwiftSpear wrote:
panda wrote:This sounds more like your describing someone who is emotionally immature as oppossed to introverted and an INTJ.
I have to agree with you there... but statistically speaking, NT personalities are far more likely to be emotionally immature. They don't tend to feel as hard as other people, and whenever possible they try to think through issues rather than feel them through. Few things are more uncomfortable to an NT personality than someone who's emotional state is causing them to be illogical.
You probably saw those statistics and thought that they were great proof of what you├óÔé¼Ôäóre saying without considering that this set up of assessing how people think, feel, and react to things is too limiting. Even if statistics aren├óÔé¼Ôäót tampered with in any way, they can be used in a manner to where they support inaccurate and unreasonable conclusions. Just because something fits into a logical pattern, it does not make it correct.

14.
SwiftSpear wrote:This can be something as simple as hiding in your room while your mom has a fight with dad, because you know that if you talk to one of them now they're going to snap at you over something unrelated.
Not a good example, but nice try. Don├óÔé¼Ôäót get bogged down by all of this stuff, k? Living your life and growing is important. This is SPARTA!
0 x

User avatar
SwiftSpear
Classic Community Lead
Posts: 7287
Joined: 12 Aug 2005, 09:29

Re: Meyers biggs personality test

Post by SwiftSpear » 20 Mar 2009, 05:48

Meh, I think you get it, you're just not convinced.

Fair enough, as you can tell I had some significant interest in the topic of personality temperament... I've done a reasonable bit of research on many of the popular systems, Keirsey's was the most complete and well constructed I've found. For me it's been an interesting tool in understanding the people around me, specifically, in understanding why they are different from me. Generally speaking though, at best it forms a rough template for people. People will fit into a "category" but they will basically never be pigeonholed by it. There's lots of room, mentally speaking, for expanding upon the principles of personality temperament. Ultimately people are complicated creatures, and the causality for why they are the way they are isn't a simple science in any stretch of the imagination.

I liked personality temperament because it wasn't a pathological way of looking at the differences in people. It wasn't about "this person is abnormal because they have X trait", which is something that kind of sickens me in traditional psychology. It was nice to see a legitimate psychological profiling system that told you how people's intricacies were their strengths, instead of focusing on how they were abnormal. It certainly helps understand certain sociological trends, and some interesting psychological occurrences, but it's definitely not the end all be all of psychology.

That being said, it's just a subject of interest, I'm not trying to sell anything based on personality temperament. I'm actually hoping to become a computer programmer after I put a few more years of school under my belt.
0 x

User avatar
BlackLiger
Posts: 1371
Joined: 05 Oct 2004, 21:58

Re: Meyers biggs personality test

Post by BlackLiger » 20 Mar 2009, 13:21

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
78 88 62 22


I've changed slightly.

Still, my stats are still good for a psycho... <_<
0 x

User avatar
hunterw
Posts: 1838
Joined: 14 May 2006, 12:22

Re: Meyers biggs personality test

Post by hunterw » 20 Mar 2009, 14:43

intj more like nerd ntj

(iam intj()
0 x

User avatar
TradeMark
Posts: 4867
Joined: 17 Feb 2006, 15:58

Re: Meyers biggs personality test

Post by TradeMark » 20 Mar 2009, 16:21

BlackLiger wrote:Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
78 88 62 22


I've changed slightly.

Still, my stats are still good for a psycho... <_<
Hmm..

Code: Select all

old:  89  62  62  56 
new:  78  88  62  22
dif: -11 +26  +0 -34
you opened a bit, which resulted in more intuitive (means more gay) player and less judging (means more gay too)... weird...

Compared to my stats:

Code: Select all

33  12  75  44
Which means i am not gay (even though i am more open), since the judging, and intuitive stats negates the gay factor.

Im joking about being gay, so dont get pissed off lol.
Last edited by TradeMark on 20 Mar 2009, 16:25, edited 2 times in total.
0 x

User avatar
smoth
Posts: 22295
Joined: 13 Jan 2005, 00:46

Re: Meyers biggs personality test

Post by smoth » 20 Mar 2009, 16:23

your scores can waiver on mood alone.
0 x

User avatar
Wisse
Posts: 263
Joined: 10 Jul 2006, 17:50

Re: Meyers biggs personality test

Post by Wisse » 20 Mar 2009, 16:41

Your Type is
INTJ

Code: Select all

Introverted	Intuitive	Thinking	Judging
     44	        25	      50	     1
1% Judging? lol
0 x

User avatar
TradeMark
Posts: 4867
Joined: 17 Feb 2006, 15:58

Re: Meyers biggs personality test

Post by TradeMark » 20 Mar 2009, 16:48

that means 99% gay i think
0 x

User avatar
Wisse
Posts: 263
Joined: 10 Jul 2006, 17:50

Re: Meyers biggs personality test

Post by Wisse » 20 Mar 2009, 16:53

Mhmmm... it figures XD
0 x

Post Reply

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”